[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

I had this problem last week. Had to delete, then re-install the email account. Worked fine since then.

Hope this helps!

I have noticed that my Outlook account sends an e-mail immediately when I press send but other accounts don't. I have to do a manual send/receive for them.

That is an option for Outlook mail but I have not see that same option with other such as RoadRunner or G-Mail

This by the way has been on a few different ROM's

Guest ycz77128
Here it is attached

Screen07-10.jpg

My friend, thank you for your help!

If there is OEM which would be great, thank you!

Edited by ycz77128

I had this problem last week. Had to delete, then re-install the email account. Worked fine since then.

Hope this helps!

No joy...still not able to send. My outgoing server is listed as imailhost.worldnet.att.net:465. Incoming is ipostoffice.worldnet.att.net:995. Can anyone confirm if the outgoing server is correct? Thanks!

Guest JoeyDVDZ
Go to settings > system > motion sensor. Adjust however you like it.

Duh.... How the heck did I miss that? Thank you very much, works like a charm. And here I thought I understood these things! ;)

Guest rfarrah
Duh.... How the heck did I miss that? Thank you very much, works like a charm. And here I thought I understood these things! ;)

Don't worry, happens to the best of us. :D

Guest waremike32
Anyone have luck getting Google Maps 3.3 or 4.0 cell-tower based positioning to work? It always either crashes or tells me that my location is unavailable.

Locate Me works on both 3.3 and 4.0 for me. I'm on build 23529 now, but it should work on my posted roms here too. If google maps crashes when you hit the locate me button, you may have something that is not compatible. Like titanium radar, or anything that uses HTCSensorSDK.dll. If your location is just incorrect, it may be the cell tower you are connected to.

Anyone have luck getting Google Maps 3.3 or 4.0 cell-tower based positioning to work? It always either crashes or tells me that my location is unavailable.

Just installed 4.0 with no problem, running nuroms m2d only.

Guest jbrittmartin

if someone sends me a photo via email... when i try and open the photo in the email it will open and show up for just a second or two and then go back to the original email. i can open the photo again and it'll do the same thing... just flash for a couple seconds and then go away and show the email again.

any way to fix this?

i'm using waremike's latest M2D ROM

Edited by jbrittmartin

Guest jbrittmartin
I took me a while to find a good solution for this, I eventually settled on using a program called AE Button Plus. The program allows you to set various programs to all of the hardware buttons, its basically a more advanced version of the built in Button settings. I have set my end key to Today Screen, so no matter what program or tab I'm on in M2D it brings me back to the Home tab in M2D, the only time this doesn't apply is if your in a call then the end key works normally. The cool thing with the program is that you can have up to 4 programs assigned to one button which really lets you take full advantage of them, it allows for single, double, triple taps or even a long press.

There are multiple panels the Omnia can't support such as TV or Footprints to name a few, since these files aren't part of your M2D build it'll prevent M2D from launching, but the tab is useful if you want to add or remove the panels that you do have such as the web, photos, music, program launcher, weather etc.

anybody have a cab for AE Button Plus?

Guest Wynnded
Locate Me works on both 3.3 and 4.0 for me. I'm on build 23529 now, but it should work on my posted roms here too. If google maps crashes when you hit the locate me button, you may have something that is not compatible. Like titanium radar, or anything that uses HTCSensorSDK.dll. If your location is just incorrect, it may be the cell tower you are connected to.

Works dandy for me on M2D only. How you been doing Waremike....still cooking or taking a break?

Guest integrate

Found an issue with the Programs Launcher.

You can only add up to 18 programs, regardless of how many open spots are available. This seems to be an issue with other M2D ROMS as well.

Found an issue with the Programs Launcher.

You can only add up to 18 programs, regardless of how many open spots are available. This seems to be an issue with other M2D ROMS as well.

That is a known problem. You can however enter programs above 18 but just manually in the registry.

Export the following sections in the registry using a reg editor:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Launcher

You will see your current entries from 0 to 17. You then can copy the 4 lines below the reg keys 0 through 17 to the entries higher like 18. Then apply the reg file. They will then show up on the panel and you can replace the lower numbered ones in the panel

Guest waremike32
How you been doing Waremike....still cooking or taking a break?

I've been good, but busy. Not too much time for cooking lately. I'm still here though. I've finally put together a nice template for WinMo themes, so hopefully will be releasing some new skins soon.

Guest Wynnded
I've been good, but busy. Not too much time for cooking lately. I'm still here though. I've finally put together a nice template for WinMo themes, so hopefully will be releasing some new skins soon.
Glad to hear, we all have our busy times. Thanks for being here bro...

if someone sends me a photo via email... when i try and open the photo in the email it will open and show up for just a second or two and then go back to the original email. i can open the photo again and it'll do the same thing... just flash for a couple seconds and then go away and show the email again.

any way to fix this?

I have the same problem...not sure how to fix it though.

any way to fix this?

I am having this issue too. I just save the photo onto my phone and I can view it longer that way. I also noticed that when I get MMS from iPhones, there is no picture. I had my friend send the same photo to me a few times and it never worked. But I can receive MMS from other Verizon phone and when I email photos to myself as MMS.

Guest waremike32
I am having this issue too. I just save the photo onto my phone and I can view it longer that way. I also noticed that when I get MMS from iPhones, there is no picture. I had my friend send the same photo to me a few times and it never worked. But I can receive MMS from other Verizon phone and when I email photos to myself as MMS.

My brother has an iphone 3gs and I get mms from him all the time. Maybe try installing Lioryte's mms fix, I can't remember if I cooked it in or install by cab. It may be a file size issue, where vz isn't resizing the photo from another network. Lioryte's cab will eliminate the need for resizing mms.

I think the email photo thing is a MS bug, but I'll check it out.