[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest Charles Mims
I am having this issue too. I just save the photo onto my phone and I can view it longer that way. I also noticed that when I get MMS from iPhones, there is no picture. I had my friend send the same photo to me a few times and it never worked. But I can receive MMS from other Verizon phone and when I email photos to myself as MMS.

I don't think it's ROM related, I think it is network related. Over Christmas a friend was in Virginia when it was snowing (when wasn't it?) and he sent the same picture to me, my wife, and my children, multiple times from his iPhone and none of us could view the pics. I'm running an Omnia with a different ROM every few hours (lol) so I wasn't surprised, but my wife's Eris didn't get it, either did the Dare or the LG EnV. So it seems to be network related.

Guest JohnW44
I don't think it's ROM related, I think it is network related. Over Christmas a friend was in Virginia when it was snowing (when wasn't it?) and he sent the same picture to me, my wife, and my children, multiple times from his iPhone and none of us could view the pics. I'm running an Omnia with a different ROM every few hours (lol) so I wasn't surprised, but my wife's Eris didn't get it, either did the Dare or the LG EnV. So it seems to be network related.

No issue on my end with iPhones

Guest Charles Mims
No issue on my end with iPhones

It doesn't *always* happen to me either, it's intermittent. But it is always from a picture sent from an iPhone, and it doesn't matter which handset I'm using if it's bad on one it's bad on them all. I am assuming something is lost in the network transfer. I had a similar problem with the Dare sending pics to ATT customers. If it was taken with the Dare camera it would show up on the ATT user's phone green tinged, but if I sent it to my computer, then emailed it to his phone it would be fine. It occured using two different Dares but not with the enV. For some reason it appears to me as if ATT and Verizon don't always play nicely. That's why I don't think the issue we are discussing is necessarily a ROM issue. But I'm by far NOT an expert, I'm just an average geek :D

Guest brnlahaze

Has anyone had problems using Wifi connection sharing on the M2D ROM release? I've normally used WMWifirouter and while I can connect, I don't get an IP address from my omnia. A 169.254 address. The same happens when I use the built-in tool.

I've tried removing WMWifirouter and still no luck.

Kind of frustrating. Anyone else?

Guest TrePaul

So whens the latest ROM being released Mike?!

I'm running the build that was built on 1/10/10, I'm not sure which build number it is, but I'm hoping for an update soon!

Guest waremike32
So whens the latest ROM being released Mike?!

I'm running the build that was built on 1/10/10, I'm not sure which build number it is, but I'm hoping for an update soon!

I don't like giving time frames any more because I feel bad when I can't stick to them. But, updates will be coming....thanks for your patience and encouragement everyone.

Guest renee613
I don't like giving time frames any more because I feel bad when I can't stick to them. But, updates will be coming....thanks for your patience and encouragement everyone.

no prob, the wait is always worth it :D

Guest Bubba911
Added Htc Black WinMo theme to second post.

Screen05-20.jpg

at first i didn't like this theme, but i decided to try it out like everything else new and it just grew on me.

great looking theme and everything, i love your rom and i can't wait till a newer version comes out :(

o ya..... THX!!!!!

Guest waremike32
at first i didn't like this theme, but i decided to try it out like everything else new and it just grew on me.

great looking theme and everything, i love your rom and i can't wait till a newer version comes out :(

o ya..... THX!!!!!

Thanks, I only made this theme as a template for future custom themes. I thought it came out decent enough to release though. It's basically just the stock mega WinMo theme updated for 6.5.X.

waremike, Any word on whats in the kitchen? I have been having some bugs with the data trying to connect when its already connected and also randomly dropping its signal when I know it should be fine.

other than that your ROM Rocks!!!

Thank you for your hard work

Guest waremike32

I include a provxml that sets the data connection on boot, but doesn't really create a saved connection. Try setting up your #777 data connection manually if you're having issues.

As far as updates go, most of the latest builds have been a little too unstable for me to release. In some cases it may have been the update and in some cases it may be my kitchen. Because I've never been the type of chef who updates with every build, when I do release something, I want it to be something you can stick with for awhile....and also something I can flash back to in between testing.

I include a provxml that sets the data connection on boot, but doesn't really create a saved connection. Try setting up your #777 data connection manually if you're having issues.

As far as updates go, most of the latest builds have been a little too unstable for me to release. In some cases it may have been the update and in some cases it may be my kitchen. Because I've never been the type of chef who updates with every build, when I do release something, I want it to be something you can stick with for awhile....and also something I can flash back to in between testing.

I'll give that a shot!

Thanks again for your hard work

Guest thekevster

hey waremike, how did you get tellme and voice command to work together? i cooked in tellme and installed voice command 1.6 by cab and they worked fine. when i tried cooking in both of them, tellme wouldnt even load up.

edit: i found out the original voice command works, it just has to be enabled for tellme to work. is there anyway to cook in having voice command automatically enabled after flashing?

Edited by thekevster

Guest waremike32
hey waremike, how did you get tellme and voice command to work together? i cooked in tellme and installed voice command 1.6 by cab and they worked fine. when i tried cooking in both of them, tellme wouldnt even load up.

edit: i found out the original voice command works, it just has to be enabled for tellme to work. is there anyway to cook in having voice command automatically enabled after flashing?

Rob Storm made the tellme package I use. He posted it here http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=...msg8118#msg8118. Just include that and the VC packages in the SYS.

Guest mad1us

Awesome Rom. The first custom rom on my Omnia and its great.

Question 1: I was trying to edit the touch-flo with the M2DC. I tried to remove tabs first and that worked. I tried to add tabs, but touch-flo would not load. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Question 2:I was looking at some of the M2D themes on the site and was wondering if all I had to do is install them?

Thanks!

Edited by mad1us

Guest NilsE

Question 1: I was trying to edit the touch-flo with the M2DC. I tried to remove tabs first and that worked. I tried to add tabs, but touch-flo would not load. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Your not doing anything wrong. A couple of the tabs simply don't work on the Omnia and cause a problem. Try them all one at a time and decide which ones break M2D and don't use them unless you find a theme they work in (not likely)

Question 2:I was looking at some of the M2D themes on the site and was wondering if all I had to do is install them?

Yes, assuming they are either and m2dct or zip file you can just install them with M2DC. Just stop TouchFlo first.

If they are a cab then you just stop TouchFlo and install the cab

Good rule of thumb is always stop TouchFlo when you are doing anything with it with external tools like M2DC

Edited by NilsE