[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest cycler45
Your not doing anything wrong. A couple of the tabs simply don't work on the Omnia and cause a problem. Try them all one at a time and decide which ones break M2D and don't use them unless you find a theme they work in (not likely)

Yes, assuming they are either and m2dct or zip file you can just install them with M2DC. Just stop TouchFlo first.

If they are a cab then you just stop TouchFlo and install the cab

Good rule of thumb is always stop TouchFlo when you are doing anything with it with external tools like M2DC

hi ,

nice work on this rom. seems very stable. 2 questions:

how do i change the homescreen picture, ie , the background when you are the m2d2 homescreen. i have tried installing cabs for themes but it doesnt change the homescreen background or the background to any of the tabs.

someone else had this issue and i didnt see a resolution. i have tried resetting a number of times but my wifi connection is greyed out in communications. i also look for it under connections and in connection manager and it doesnt show up there either. any help would be appreciated. thanks for your great work.

Guest waremike32

I believe the easiest way to change the home screen wallpaper for m2d is through m2dc. Or you can use total commander/resco explorer to overwrite the hh_fw_background.png and hh_fw_focus_background.png in \windows. You should disable touchflo before this and soft reset after.

For your wifi issue, try toggling the wifi powersave in settings->system->power. If that doesn't work, you may need to reflash and hard reset.

Guest Pearl Jam

Hey everyone!

Dont know what I did but I cant get the weather to update on the weather tab in M2D2 anymore...Im sure its somthing simple but I cant seem to figure it out...it says "No weather data available" on the Weather tab. When I tap on the update icon or the icon it says "updating" and then "Unable to retrieve date for selected city"

*As you can see the home tab weather is there and it updates just fine*

If anybody has encountered this and a fix..please give me some tips.

Screen04-1.jpgScreen01.jpgScreen02.jpg

@ WAREMIKE32 - any plans to release a Titanium/M2D2 Rom? Im not a big fan of the Flotanium UI and all of the recent M2D2 combos seem to be paired with Flotanium. Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Guest Pearl Jam
My weather won't update anymore either so I think it might have something to do with where it get's the information from.

Thanks bro! Keep me updated if you get it working again...I'll stop stressing now (drinking time!!!)

Guest dgyahn

Hi WareMike,

Love your M2D ROM! I added Easy Today Laucher and GPSToggel to the Today Page and it's now perfect for me. Thanks for a great ROM and keep on cooking.

post-538633-1268422814_thumb.jpg

Edited by dgyahn

Guest NilsE

I had problems with the weather tab updating also on both mine and this ROM. It appears the service was having trouble for a couple of days and seems to be working again.

Guest Jmak512
I had problems with the weather tab updating also on both mine and this ROM. It appears the service was having trouble for a couple of days and seems to be working again.

Yup it was not working at a certain time and now its working back again but for me its updating all the way in europe lol but its working back lol <_< they shall fix it soon :mellow:

Guest neosrt

2nd Rom ive tried two of liorytes this one works fast real fast...that said...it has a few lil quirks like the lil micro keyboard <_< , titanium radar doesnt work :( (maybe im missing a file im not sure but i get htc sdk error then nothing when i say yes still doesnt work) tag reader doesnt work :mellow: , txt message screen should have a white backround, like email screen which is pretty much perfect..... but man is this thing scrolling fast dude kudos for that im loving tell me its quirky but fun and kool :D :D B) :) overall nice job i still want animated weather like rain drops and such someone tell me how to do it or enable it good over all waremike.. using it 2 weeks now is it me or does flotanium not have a landscape mode?

Edited by neosrt

Guest doubleroll

Tried a few Roms and I think I will be sticking with this for a while. It is the most stable of the one's I have loaded. Great job waremike32!

One thing I noticed after loading the M2D2 Themes -red/black I still have the round buttons on the task bar. Not a big deal but does anyone know how to get the square buttons? Any way to show day of the week on the home tab? TIA...

Edited by doubleroll

Guest doubleroll
Hi WareMike,

Love your M2D ROM! I added Easy Today Laucher and GPSToggel to the Today Page and it's now perfect for me. Thanks for a great ROM and keep on cooking.

Hey dgyahn, what is this theme called if you don't mind me asking? Like it alot, do you have a link? Thx!

Edited by doubleroll

Guest sojrner
2nd Rom ive tried two of liorytes this one works fast real fast...that said...it has a few lil quirks like the lil micro keyboard <_< , titanium radar doesnt work :( (maybe im missing a file im not sure but i get htc sdk error then nothing when i say yes still doesnt work) tag reader doesnt work :mellow: , txt message screen should have a white backround, like email screen which is pretty much perfect..... but man is this thing scrolling fast dude kudos for that im loving tell me its quirky but fun and kool :D :D B) :) overall nice job i still want animated weather like rain drops and such someone tell me how to do it or enable it good over all waremike.. using it 2 weeks now is it me or does flotanium not have a landscape mode?

IMO the first thing anyone should do when having issues with a new flash is an immediate hard-reset. I have had many roms (even back on the mighty blazing wolf's solid-beyond-solid roms) that showed "glitches" before. Not saying most of your issues are not legit... but stuff like the txt screen n stuff quite possibly sound like a reset would fix it as I don't think any of us have that issue.

Hope that helps. rock on.

Guest dgyahn
Hey dgyahn, what is this theme called if you don't mind me asking? Like it alot, do you have a link? Thx!

No link to the theme, I built it myself but it's easy. The start bar is from Waremike's skinned button theme located at the bottom of post #2. The background file is located below. Download the theme and install to your device. Copy the .png file to a directory of your choice on your phone. Open M2DC and on the background tab, navigate to the directory you copied the .png file to. Select the file and hit apply. Close out of M2DC and you should be okay. You can soft reset if you want but I don't think that's necessary.

If you are talking about the launcher and GPS toggle on the start page I'll be starting a new post today as to how I got that to work. Once the post is up, I'll include a link to it here.

The Post is up. Here is the link: http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...-page-plug-ins/

post-538633-1268415138_thumb.png

Edited by dgyahn

Guest doubleroll
No link to the theme, I built it myself but it's easy. The start bar is from Waremike's skinned button theme located at the bottom of post #2. The background file is located below. Download the theme and install to your device. Copy the .png file to a directory of your choice on your phone. Open M2DC and on the background tab, navigate to the directory you copied the .png file to. Select the file and hit apply. Close out of M2DC and you should be okay. You can soft reset if you want but I don't think that's necessary.

If you are talking about the launcher and GPS toggle on the start page I'll be starting a new post today as to how I got that to work. Once the post is up, I'll include a link to it here.

Thank so much for your help! Looking great. Man I completely missed the skinned buttons theme <_<

Guest doubleroll
Red Digi m2d2 clock on 2nd post. Credit to kyroo @ htcspain.com for the original clock, I just made it red.

Screen01-42.jpg

Just downloaded this windows theme. Very nice btw.

Edited by doubleroll

Guest dgyahn
I want animated weather how can this be done or added to this rom?and does anyone have the cab for the original keyboard

The weather in this ROM is already animated but only if it shows rain. (You get the windshield wiper effect.) I use the Samsung Keyboard. I've attached the cab for it.

post-538633-1268425475_thumb.jpg

Samsung_Keyboard.cab

Guest NilsE
I believe the easiest way to change the home screen wallpaper for m2d is through m2dc. Or you can use total commander/resco explorer to overwrite the hh_fw_background.png and hh_fw_focus_background.png in \windows. You should disable touchflo before this and soft reset after.

For your wifi issue, try toggling the wifi powersave in settings->system->power. If that doesn't work, you may need to reflash and hard reset.

Just a side note I noticed with the WiFi. It will be grayed out if the cable is plugged in.

Edited by NilsE

Guest Pearl Jam
The weather in this ROM is already animated but only if it shows rain. (You get the windshield wiper effect.) I use the Samsung Keyboard. I've attached the cab for it.

Does this cab include all three forms of the original (the full keyboard as shown, the keyboard with two letters per key and then the one that looks like a standard phone pad) ???

Thanks!

Guest dgyahn
Does this cab include all three forms of the original (the full keyboard as shown, the keyboard with two letters per key and then the one that looks like a standard phone pad) ???

Thanks!

This version only has the full keyboard.

Guest Zigatris

I know this is a nooby question. How do you change location for the home weather under the clock? its not under the options when you click on it.

Guest dgyahn
I know this is a nooby question. How do you change location for the home weather under the clock? its not under the options when you click on it.

It changes automatically based on your nearest cell tower. There is no way to set it automatically.

Guest Zigatris
It changes automatically based on your nearest cell tower. There is no way to set it automatically.

For real? Cause for some reason my weather is set to sao joao de meriti, brazil. im sure verizon has no cell towers there, but i guess its probably because my phone is flashed to metro pcs.