[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest snkeyez95
If you're talking about the one on the lower right side below the volume rocker, I'm not having any trouble - works fine.

Worked fine for me. Battery was better today.

I'll try a hard reset and hope it helps. Thanks for the responses.

Guest billmach

working great so far on the DC22 flotan

no issues.

any idea as to when youll get the full screen weather on it?

just a question. ;)

Edited by billmach

Guest peperonikiller
working great so far on the DC22 flotan

no issues.

any idea as to when youll get the full screen weather on it?

just a question. ;)

Ive got an OEM for fullscreen weather, you just use it with the OEM for Titanium Weather and make sure fullscreen comes after it. The only thing is, when the chome gets refreshed becuase of titanium weather connecting to accuweather and updating, it removes any unseen notifications, so lets say you have a few unread text messages, on CHome it would show "Text4" for 4 unread messages, but when titanium weather updates it just defaults back to "Text" so sometimes its annoying to not see any unread messages after weather updates.

Guest peperonikiller
Im looking into changing the weather icons, but there is no folder in device (device/program files/titanium weather) for titanium weather tried installing new icons as plgfiles but no cigar

thinking i should just rename the icons to your default so my question is where are they and what were they named

thank you in advance waremike ... p.s. i really love this rom so far.... your rom replaced blazingwolf's ;)

Sorry for the double post..

Your weather icons will be located in a folder in your windows directory usually

The default theme is Spil

Another common theme is LioryteSeven

Guest waremike32

In an effort to save space, I changed my packages to not create separate folders for anything except when absolutely necessary. Basically, every file that is cooked in needs to exist in \Windows, so that's where you'll find the weather icons. If I left the package as is, it would copy those files into a program files folder and double the amount of memory they use.

The weather icons are labeled 01TW.png through 44TW.png

Edited by waremike32

Guest peperonikiller
In an effort to save space, I changed my packages to not create separate folders for anything except when absolutely necessary. Basically, every file that is cooked in needs to exist in \Windows, so that's where you'll find the weather icons. If I left the package as is, it would copy those files into a program files folder and double the amount of memory they use.

The weather icons are labeled 01TW.png through 44TW.png

Thats a really smart idea, ;) suppose thats something all chefs should do

Guest Gumshoe

Installed DC22_M2D2 and have locked up twice. My WiFi is grayed out in comm mgr and when trying to setup connection... lockup. Also as I added my touch screen phone ID's lockup. A reboot let me put in ID's, but no WiFi. This was working with the CFO3 setup...loved it. Any ideas? thanks and yes I updated from Samsung DC22 first

loaded with Flotan and it all works now. I'ld still like to install M2D2 if I can get a fix. Thanks again

Edited by Gumshoe

Guest waremike32
Installed DC22_M2D2 and have locked up twice. My WiFi is grayed out in comm mgr and when trying to setup connection... lockup. Also as I added my touch screen phone ID's lockup. A reboot let me put in ID's, but no WiFi. This was working with the CFO3 setup...loved it. Any ideas? thanks and yes I updated from Samsung DC22 first

loaded with Flotan and it all works now. I'ld still like to install M2D2 if I can get a fix. Thanks again

Did you hard reset after flashing my rom? Also, what cabs, if any, did you install?

Guest Gumshoe
Did you hard reset after flashing my rom? Also, what cabs, if any, did you install?

No I did NOT reset...I'll try that and I had nothing else installed, I was checking it's stability first because it was so new. I'll let you know....thanks

So far most things R working, WiFi ok, loaded MyPhone cab only and tried to send a txt and it locked up. oh well still working with it some more. Oh can the "camera" button on the bottom be changed to the "comm center" for faster turning of services on or off? Thanks again

Edited by Gumshoe

Guest kartng
can the "camera" button on the bottom be changed to the "comm center" for faster turning of services on or off?

Never tried, so I can't say this with 100% certainty, but you should be able to associate Comm Center with the camera button through the menu available under Settings-->Personal-->Buttons. You can assign any application to either a press or hold of the menu or camera buttons, and I believe Comm Center is simply an app, so it should be assignable.

Guest zanix
Hey, anybody know how to get the day of the week to show under the date in Titanium home screen?

Open Titanium_240x480.cpr

Find

<Layer ID="ClockExpanded" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="82" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<!-- Icon in the upper right-->

<Image ID="Icon" Left="188" Top="-13" Width="43" Height="57" />

<!-- Title text -->

<Text ID="Network Name" Left="10" Top="52" Width="174" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<!-- Time -->

<Text ID="Time" Left="10" Top="11" Width="93" Height="45" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="28" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<!-- AM/PM -->

<Text ID="AMPM" Left="113" Top="18" Width="71" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Date -->

<Text ID="Date" Left="113" Top="33" Width="71" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<!-- Alarm -->

<Image ID="Alarm" Left="214" Top="14" Width="17" Height="30" />

</Layer>
Add
	  <!-- Day of Week -->

<Text ID="Day of Week" Left="113" Top="48" Width="71" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>
After
	  <!-- Alarm -->

<Image ID="Alarm" Left="214" Top="14" Width="17" Height="30" />

Guest sbpetro

I have now had four lock ups since installing this ROM. Two "sleep of death" issues that required me pulling the battery out to get it to boot up. The other two happened when I was working in the contacts section. Once when adding a caller ID picture and once when scrolling through the contacts. Both required a soft rest to get out of the locked screen. I am using Flotanium.

Guest Gumshoe

I've had numerous lock ups also to the point of hard reset.. contacts, WiFi, background scrn change, add YouTube and MyPhone....

I love your work and much appreciate the time you spend doing this 4 everyone whose lacking your talent, but I work with computers and I've used my knowledge to try a different loading order or not using some cabs, but lock ups continue, sorry. If I can lead you to the problem(s) let me know

Guest waremike32

Hmmm, I haven't had any lockups or sleep issues on any of the roms. For my next update I think I'll be leaving out the file explorer extensions since it has been known to cause some issues. If I had to guess why some people are having problems, that would be it. It may just be a user issue though, since so far only two complaints after over 200 downloads. I'll keep an eye on it though, so if anyone has any problems, keep posting with any details of possible issues.

Guest talkdirty
Hmmm, I haven't had any lockups or sleep issues on any of the roms. For my next update I think I'll be leaving out the file explorer extensions since it has been known to cause some issues. If I had to guess why some people are having problems, that would be it. It may just be a user issue though, since so far only two complaints after over 200 downloads. I'll keep an eye on it though, so if anyone has any problems, keep posting with any details of possible issues.

flashed flotan, worked like a charm. then flashed to titanium only, weather keeps popping error screen.

all DC22

Edited by talkdirty

Guest geekboy2005

Using the titanium rom love it. Went to use the htc calc and says its its not signed or trusted. Fixed it had the cab file and reinstalled htc calc to device it soft reset phone now works. Thanks for a rock solid rom as usual.

Edited by geekboy2005

Guest waremike32

Thanks for spotting that geekboy, I forgot to add the resloader.dll and verinfo.dll for the htc calculator. They are dependencies that are normally included in my M2D2 package, but I left them out in the Titanium rom. That will be fixed in the update, among other things. I'll be posting the next version in a day or so.

Guest waremike32

V2 Flotanium is up.

Changelog:

Build 23559

Day of the week and Next appointment on titanium panels

Added back disconnect data end key option

File explorer extensions removed

8MB pagepool

Guest Luacious

Ok, getting my Omnia in a few days - just ordered off of Ebay.

I have read through alot of HoFo, then linked to Modaco regarding roms, and ultimately I ended up on this thread drooling over Waremikes roms =)

It is an i910 im sure w/ an old version rom, planning to go straight from old version to DC22, and then to Waremikes DC22 23557

Should I consider the CF03 Rom base instead, or DC22 from the word go?

If there is any issue w/ that please let me know, before I actually do it =), i dont need a brick =).

This is to be activated on PagePlus btw..

Thanks Everybody, especially you Waremike!!

Guest hempledan
***You must flash the official DC22 Samsung update before flashing this rom.***

TAP THE TOP TASKBAR AT THE ORANGE WINDOWS SCREEN ON FIRST BOOT!

i910 DC22 ONLY --- FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK ---

****I accept no responsibility for any issues you may have...you flash it, you risk it!!!!!******

HUGE THANKS TO:

Adrynalyne

Airreak

BgEv557x   ;D

Blazingwolf

Hartv427

Knotbeerdan

Krazy Radd

Lioryte

Mr. Capcom

NuclearEMP

Rob Storm

Sector

SikYou

Wozzer

...and everyone on this board. It is the Omnia community that makes this phone #1!!!!!!

ChangeLog:

*Based on Official Firmware DC22

*BUILD 23557

*BUILT WITH HARTV427'S EXTRELOC KITCHEN*

*Motion Sensor options, Fingermouse options, Volume Key FlashLight (activate in buttons settings) are all included

*Only Keyboard included is the skinned MS Keyboard

ATTENTION CHEFS - This rom is OPEN SOURCE and totally unprotected. You can unpack it and see my kitchen packages, enjoy!!!

IN:

M2D2

Titanium

TellMe

Voice Command

FtouchSL Scrolling

MortScript 4.2

XDA_UC - Runs on 2nd Boot

TouchFlo Detacher

TV OUT

FM Radio

Windows Live/Messenger

MSN Weather Widget

Topaz Comm Manager

Google Maps 4.0

HTC Calc

FingerMouse

Default IM

Personalizer

DotFred's Task Manager

Internet Sharing

Soft Reset Button (In utilities folder)

Titanium Panels: CLauncher, TitaniumWeather, Notifications, System, Comm, Contacts (throws errors, but seems to work)

Custom CPL icons

Folder Grouped Start Menu

Newer Classic Blue Theme - COM 3

File Explorer Extensions V2.06

PIMBackup

Remote Desktop

Office 2010

M2DC

Chome Editor

MSN Weather Widget

MarketPlace

***Please install Skyfire/Facebook/PockeTwit/Youtube to My Storage to activate M2D2 Internet Tab links.

DOWNLOAD DC22 FLOTANIUM

DOWNLOAD DC22 TITANIUM ONLY

DOWNLOAD M2D2 ONLY

Screen01-44.jpgScreen02-39.jpgScreen03-30.jpgScreen04-26.jpgScreen05-21.jpg

Hello I am presently running CF03 and an earlier version of M2D2. I had been using M2D2 sense around October of last year until just a few weeks ago.

I now primarily use ThrottleLauncher and prefer it considerably more than M2D2, but have had to run it on top of M2D2 because I cannot prevent M2D2 from loading first.

Im planning on flashing DC22 tonight for issues both related and unrelated.

My question is which of ur DC22 roms should I use that will allow me to configure ThrottleLauncher as my Home screen/Primary application launcher and give me the most free available memory? I dont really need anything special, I mainly use SMS/MMS, the internet, weather, contact manager/dialer, photo manager, camera & occasionly the other primary basic apps.

Im technically more than capable of doing any modifications, additions, etc to anything phone/pc related, so please enlighten me & feel free to point me in the direction you see best fit.... Hope all this makes sense.... ;)

Thank-you very much I really appeciate any help you can give me and more so, all the work you have done/do on ur roms. ;)

Guest dgyahn

Hi Mike, I've been using your DC22 M2D ROM for about a week now and no issues. I loaded SPB MS 3.5.3 over it and that's what I'm using for my operating shell. I've had no problems with anything to date. Everything is working fine. Just wanted you to know.