[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest ryknow27
Not sure either. I may not have noticed since I install my themes immediately.

If you want to try a little different theme try this one. I modified the classic blue them so leave it selected. All this cab does is replace some of the graphics so if you don't like it just remove it. I only did this because I don't like round buttons.

Are the icons you have for the home, people, ect. included with your classic blue custom theme? I installed it but those didnt change.

Hi Waremike,

I'm having the same problem as joehero with TellMe. It locks up before activation. I can get to the demonstration screen then it just stops working. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Guest PatFergie

Hey Waremike,

Great job on these Rom's. I had been using one of your older Rom's, loved it but decided to flash to this newer one (actually, 23517 Titanium). I've tried others but your's are absolutely the best. I am, however, having one problem and hoping someone here can help me out. I have a Ford truck with SYNC built in. I travel for my company and they require we be handsfree. I am not able to pair my phone with theh SYNC in my truck. I haven't had problems with other builds (except for an early build of yours which you had a fix for). So far, nothing I have tried is allowing me to pair. I even tried with my computer and it will not pair either.

Any ideas to help me out with this?

Thanks!

Are the icons you have for the home, people, ect. included with your classic blue custom theme? I installed it but those didnt change.

No, those icons are part of the M2D themes. This theme is just basically for buttons, check marks, menus, etc.

Waremike has an alternate black M2D theme in his second post.

Edited by NilsE

Guest waremike32

Retested tell-me on all 3 roms. Working fine, tested internet search, calling, sms. I'm not that familiar with the app so I can't say specifically what issues it may have...conflicts and such.

@patfergie, I haven't had any issues pairing. You can try the bluetooth fix for my old roms.

Added cab for custom lock on 2nd post. Check the notes if you wish to add your own portrait and landscape wallpapers for it.

Does the custom lock screen still show the next appointment?

Great roms weremike32. I flashed your first m2d rom and now I flashed your 2nd one. I have a battery issue. It seems the battery doesn't last a long time. I've tried other roms and had great battery life. Do these versions of the builds supposed to use up a lot of the battery? Is there a fix for this? Again, thanks for your great roms. You make the Omnia a much more enjoyable phone.

Guest PatFergie
@patfergie, I haven't had any issues pairing. You can try the bluetooth fix for my old roms.

Thank you so much for the quick response. I decided to reflash to 23518. I didn't load anything and simply started pairing my bluetooth - everything went perfect. Funny thing is that the Wireless Manager screen was different than the one on 23517. I suppose I could have loaded something that changed it but the one on 23518 is much more familiar to me than the other one was.

Great job on this ROM!!!!!

Guest Jmak512

just quick question anyway to get vito sms chat to open instead of the WM when txt msg comes any suggestions but overall the ROM is great work really really good work man

Edited by Jmak512

First of all, thank you for hard work!!!! I am much enjoying my omnia now.

However, after flashing to this rom, video recording is somewhat disabled.

It is not recording any video clip. Camera works fine tho.

If anyone knows what is wrong, please tell me.

Thx.

Guest waremike32
First of all, thank you for hard work!!!! I am much enjoying my omnia now.

However, after flashing to this rom, video recording is somewhat disabled.

It is not recording any video clip. Camera works fine tho.

If anyone knows what is wrong, please tell me.

Thx.

Which ROM are you using? I'm using the Flotanium right now and video works fine. I'll test the others later when I can. Anyone else having camera issues?

Guest gr8games

hey i just flashed the m2d version 2 and its great, i was wondering though is there any way to make it snap back to the home screen tab when i press the end key?

thanks

Guest LiverpoolsNo9
Which ROM are you using? I'm using the Flotanium right now and video works fine. I'll test the others later when I can. Anyone else having camera issues?

I just tested on the newest M2D and everything is normal. Great ROM by the way. By far the best I have used to date.

Guest PatFergie

I'm on Titanium and it's working fine for me.

8.5 version, 28011.

Hm.. I may need to re-flash rom with newer one then.

I just got used to 8.5 version so didn't want to make any change.

Guest waremike32
8.5 version, 28011.

Hm.. I may need to re-flash rom with newer one then.

I just got used to 8.5 version so didn't want to make any change.

Which version of 8.5 are you running. There might have been an issue in v1 if I recall. If you've got V3, then video should work for sure.

Guest gr8games

also is there any way to get the lock screen to show notifications? i also noticed that it doesn't really tell me if i have a missed call. that could be problematic. any way to get the lock and/or home screen to show missed call? thanks

Guest waremike32
also is there any way to get the lock screen to show notifications? i also noticed that it doesn't really tell me if i have a missed call. that could be problematic. any way to get the lock and/or home screen to show missed call? thanks

I get all notifications with both the stock and my custom locks. Sometimes they disappear quickly, but most times, it functions normally. I've had this issue off and on between these newer 6.5.x builds. I don't see a big issue here, the taskbar will always tell you when there is a notification. The only thing you lose out on is a quick link to them, but like I said, this functions fine 99% of the time for me.

Edited by waremike32

Guest gr8games

hmm thats weird, i don't seem to get any on the home screen or the lock screen. as you said it shows it in the taskbar, so i guess i just need to get used to looking there to see if i have anything. how about pressing the end key to make it snap back to the home screen? is that possible? or does anyone know if there is a cab that makes it possible? thanks for your time.