[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest Jmak512

Hey well def ur Rom is really good bro im really impress no doubt. i went ahead and test it the same way i do with other text at work listen to music look online everything. One thing that i really would like to point out regarding battery drain i mean its good dont get me wrong but by any change have u tried the 20% decreasement drive maybe that would make it a lil bit better im willing to test it and give u feedback if u like let me know but def a really really quick responsive and def fast rom. Great work Sir!!! =)

Guest brnlahaze
hmm thats weird, i don't seem to get any on the home screen or the lock screen. as you said it shows it in the taskbar, so i guess i just need to get used to looking there to see if i have anything. how about pressing the end key to make it snap back to the home screen? is that possible? or does anyone know if there is a cab that makes it possible? thanks for your time.

I'm having the same problem you are having. In the 28xxx series ROMs I would always get the notification icons of text messages, missed calls, email, voice mail, etc with the small slider to jump to those items.

Since I went the 235xx series, I have never gotten them to pop up. I really have grown use to that simpler view than needing to unlock, look at the notification, see why, then go to the corresponding app.

I'm using the V2 of M2D.

Guest waremike32

I'll be looking into the lock notifications more, but as of now, they are working for me.

@Jmak, I think I've tried every batt driver out there, and the one I've included works best for me. I'll maybe post some cabs of different drivers for you (or anyone) to try and see what works best for them.

Edited by waremike32

Lock Screen notifications:

I kind of assumed that there was something wrong with my version of Lockscene since I stopped getting notifications and appointments when locked. So I removed it and went back to the cooked in verion. The appointments came back but not the notifications.

Since I was on a train for 3 hours yesterday I went and flashed to one of the latest WMD branches (28014) and notifications came back with the sliders but I lost appointments.

If I had a choice I would prefer notifications since I get appointments on the Home screen. I did add the notifications to the M2D home screen with the Today plugin I posted above.

Back on Mike's now with no lock screen notifications but I sure do like M2D

hmm thats weird, i don't seem to get any on the home screen or the lock screen. as you said it shows it in the taskbar, so i guess i just need to get used to looking there to see if i have anything. how about pressing the end key to make it snap back to the home screen? is that possible? or does anyone know if there is a cab that makes it possible? thanks for your time.

if you want notifications on your lock screen try installing S2U2, I have it installed and have no problems with it.

http://www.ac-s2.com/

Edited by 70blzr

Hey waremike, I flashed with M2D only rom(23518) and like it very much, video clip is working fine too.

But just one thing, tried to add My Favorite tab onto M2D using M2DC, but touchflo is not loading up after adding it.

Can you help me with this?

Hey waremike, I flashed with M2D only rom(23518) and like it very much, video clip is working fine too.

But just one thing, tried to add My Favorite tab onto M2D using M2DC, but touchflo is not loading up after adding it.

that tab is not ported into M2D, even though the option is there.

The My Favorite tab seems to be problematic along with TV and Footprint. Just turn of TouchFlo and using M2DC uncheck it and then re-enable TouchFlo and you should be OK.

Just a side note, when using M2DC make sure TouchFlo is turned off in Start > Settings > Home > Items

If that does not work I have attached the original HTCHomeSettings.xml file. Just turn off TouchFlo and copy the attached to your windows folder.

HTCHomeSettings.xml

The My Favorite tab seems to be problematic along with TV and Footprint. Just turn of TouchFlo and using M2DC uncheck it and then re-enable TouchFlo and you should be OK.

Just a side note, when using M2DC make sure TouchFlo is turned off in Start > Settings > Home > Items

If that does not work I have attached the original HTCHomeSettings.xml file. Just turn off TouchFlo and copy the attached to your windows folder.

Thx. So it's not possible to use My Favorite tab on M2D???

Thx. So it's not possible to use My Favorite tab on M2D???

Don't think so. I have not gotten it to work and there seems to be alot missing from the widget including the image.

Don't think so. I have not gotten it to work and there seems to be alot missing from the widget including the image.

Footprints tab/app? Somebody got it to work on the Omnia?

Read some old post from feb08 by sztupy and sector, but they were not able to make it work, because of the

Omnia camera not being compatible. Think will need an HTC camera app ported to the Omnia.

Appreciate any info on this.

Thanks.

Guest the technologist

is there an easy way to text using the m2d2 rom? so far im stuck using the stylus, the keyboard is tiny... other than that, best rom i've ever used!

Edited by the technologist

is there an easy way to text using the m2d2 rom? so far im stuck using the stylus, the keyboard is tiny... other than that, best rom i've ever used!

check your pm

Guest gr8games

i installed the touchpal keyboard. i like the two letter button keyboard. as far as the notofication problem, i installed the flotanium(sp?) and now i have notifications. it works awesome. thanks

Guest waremike32

Now that I think of it, it's very likely the lock notifications are dependent on Titanium, which was removed for the M2D only rom. Am I right in assuming the people having issues with it are using this particular rom? I'll see if I can find exactly what is needed for them to function, hopefully it's not all of titanium.

Now that I think of it, it's very likely the lock notifications are dependent on Titanium, which was removed for the M2D only rom. Am I right in assuming the people having issues with it are using this particular rom? I'll see if I can find exactly what is needed for them to function, hopefully it's not all of titanium.

I think you nailed it. Mine is the M2D only.

Guest arirang
I think you nailed it. Mine is the M2D only.

+1 same issue too. M2D only. not a deal-breaker since M2D has preview feature in messaging tab so didn't mention nor seek a fix.

+1 same issue too. M2D only. not a deal-breaker since M2D has preview feature in messaging tab so didn't mention nor seek a fix.

That's how I feel. I just added the "Messaging Plugin" to the Home screen and it tells me how much unread I have for text and e-mail.

Guest thekevster

i'm having the same problem with no lockscreen notifications running m2d only. i think you are right about the notifications being dependent on titanium.

Guest waremike32

Cool. I swear I've got Spidey-Sense when it comes to this stuff lol. I'll start working on a fix.

edit - I know there are those more knowledgeable than me that would have known this from the start, but still, Woo Hoo for figuring stuff out on my own :)

Edited by waremike32

Guest brnlahaze

I am on the M2D only ROM as well.

Guest jbrittmartin

anybody have any luck getting the M2D2 internet tab links to work for Facebook, Twit, and Youtube?

i installed the cabs to My Storage... but they still do nothing when i tap them.