[ROM] Lickonn Custom ROM 0.3

Guest lickonn

Guest saquib

For the people who have upgraded, can you run a benchmark so we can compare performance with standard rom ? Might be worth posting in the Benchmark thread. Thanks.

Very fast and wi-fi works fine, thanks :)

Guest boqonx

Hi! Can somebody setup a mirror? I can't download because the user limit has reached. In return, I will make megaupload & rapidshare mirrors! Thanks!

Guest Ogglord
Hi! Can somebody setup a mirror? I can't download because the user limit has reached. In return, I will make megaupload & rapidshare mirrors! Thanks!

Agree

Guest Seth Cold
MEGAUPLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9BZWVID5

RAPIDSHARE: http://rapidshare.com/files/330225327/lickonn_0.2.zip

Btw, I have the EMEA version and although I updated to test2ru ROM, my radio ROM is still at A1-01.02.01. Anybody has newer radio revision?

if you update via acer download tool to emea 1.004, it will update your AMSS to A1-01.04.01 ... not sure about the changes though!

Guest hdubli
MEGAUPLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9BZWVID5

RAPIDSHARE: http://rapidshare.com/files/330225327/lickonn_0.2.zip

Btw, I have the EMEA version and although I updated to test2ru ROM, my radio ROM is still at A1-01.02.01. Anybody has newer radio revision?

I have updated and yes thanks lickonn

I have tried inserting apk and the updator gives error.I think the apks are need to b resigned again? :)

Guest boqonx

Dangg...is there any way yet to dump the radio.img? I used the test2ru ROM supplied by Paul a few weeks ago ;\ GPS lock is extremely extremely bad down here, usually it'd get stuck at 9 satellites and just roam around from there (I'm using ndrive btw)

Edited by boqonx

Guest goa200
Discovered bug in 0.2 : Landscape doesn't work anymore, restore with nandroid and accelerometer works again

landscape just doesnt work in homescreen but works perfectly when i tried it in handcent

Guest drigerott

i know that.... in browser and other app to me dowsn't work.... restore with nandroid and landscape works again lol

landscape just doesnt work in homescreen but works perfectly when i tried it in handcent

Guest goa200
i know that.... in browser and other app to me dowsn't work.... restore with nandroid and landscape works again lol

landscape works fine in every app i tried including the browser.

Guest lickonn
Noob question, how do you put the apps in the SD?

How do you know it worked?

Thanks!

Just by symlink ;)

Cyanogen give us the method : copy /data/app, /data/app-private ect to the app2sd partition, mount this partition, and symlink /data/app ect on it :)

Guest hdubli
Lickonn Eclair Custom Rom on the way !! Just got the radio working on eclair (sms/phone), but output is not right now ;)

pls eagerly waiting...and good work my friend :)

Just by symlink B)

Cyanogen give us the method : copy /data/app, /data/app-private ect to the app2sd partition, mount this partition, and symlink /data/app ect on it ;)

Could you give step by step, or give me a link?

I'm a real noob in Android :)

Guest chunga
Could you give step by step, or give me a link?

I'm a real noob in Android :)

you just have to enter Linkonn recovery mode and there's an option to format card and an option to apply apps2sd method

if you want to check if it's working:

adb shell

ls /system/sd

ext2 partition is mounted on /system/sd/

fat partition is mounted on /sdcard/

Edited by chunga

Guest drigerott

;) B) B) :o :( :D GREAT lol

Lickonn Eclair Custom Rom on the way !! Just got the radio working on eclair (sms/phone), but output is not right now :)

Guest Ogglord
Lickonn Eclair Custom Rom on the way !! Just got the radio working on eclair (sms/phone), but output is not right now :)

Wow, nice going. Count on a donation if you get it working