[ROM] Lickonn Custom ROM 0.3

Guest lickonn

Guest Seth Cold
Lickonn Eclair Custom Rom on the way !! Just got the radio working on eclair (sms/phone), but output is not right now :)

that's great news!! btw, what do you mean by output is not right now?? which output?

Guest Ogglord

Nice progress, we have some good devs on the way now. I hope you can help eachother out, nothing worse than inventing the wheel over and over again.

From the top of my mind we got Lickonn, maxisma, drizzy, behnaam and probably more.

Guest wallace.sko

hi to all...

first of all tank u lickonn for beutiful work!!!

i've a question!!

i do aps2sd (it give me ok) but on reboot i've dark screen if i check with ls /system/sd:

sh-3.2# ls /system/sd

ls /system/sd

←[1;34mapp←[0m ←[1;34mdalvik-cache←[0m ←[1;34mexpstick←[0m ←[1;3

2muserinit.sh←[0m

←[1;34mapp-private←[0m ←[1;32mempty←[0m ←[1;34mlost+found←[0m

sh-3.2#

it seems not to be good..... what does?

is possible a conflict? in effect i used an sd of my ex g1 with cyanogen 4.2.1. (with swap partition too) never formatted!!

Edited by wallace.sko

Guest Rocky7

requests ... great start on a ROM but I have some suggestions.

add loccys better browser

replace phone.apk for same as cyanogen

include option for disabling leds ... particularly the charging led if possible

Guest Ogglord
requests ... great start on a ROM but I have some suggestions.

add loccys better browser

replace phone.apk for same as cyanogen

include option for disabling leds ... particularly the charging led if possible

WHy add loccys better browser? I don't like it at all, and for those who like it (which seems to be alot of folks tho) they can just download it from market? Very easy, not like adding busybox or tethering etc.. :)

Guest Timmay!

Hey Lickonn,

Been using your recovery image and rom mate - all pretty good so far!

I had some issues with swype though - would force close whenever i tried to get into the settings for it

Settings --> Locale & text --> swype settings

Uninstalled and re-installed and seems to be working ok apart from that annoying message about screen size popping up and it not working with the phone in landscape orientation!

For reference my base rom is Acer_Liquid_1.002.05_EMEA_GEN1

For those of you looking for extra home screens I have been trying out the home++ beta and its pretty sweet - in my opinion its a big improvement over the default android interface.

Cheers

Timmay

Guest drigerott

app2sd is not activated, you can activate it from recovery if you don't touch anything app goes to rom :)

Hello !

It's possible to desactive appstosd ?

Thx !

Guest neferym
app2sd is not activated, you can activate it from recovery if you don't touch anything app goes to rom :)

oh great !!!

Thx ! (bad read...sry..............)

Guest Faithfullsdv

I just bought an Acer liquid, how long do you think it will be before the your eclair rom is available?

You Are our "Hero"!!!

Thanks for your Great Work.

Faith

Guest AcerDroid

Wow!! I can't believe it is improving! Can we have your rom even if the audio is not working cuz having Android 2 is already enough for me lol :)

Guest Ogglord
im loving the "fancy animations" activated using Spare parts :) they look really smooth

I feel half blind here but I don't see any fancy animations or transitions.. I just enabled everything and set animation speed to fast.

Can u give me an example of a cool transition

Guest Seth Cold
I feel half blind here but I don't see any fancy animations or transitions.. I just enabled everything and set animation speed to fast.

Can u give me an example of a cool transition

its most noticeable in the keyboard in/out animation, its harder to see if you make it fast or faster!

Hi guys,

I think I have successfully installed Lickonn Custom ROM 0.2 and I've activated Root via Lickonn Recovery.

I also have SD Partitionning for Apps2SD via Lickonn Recovery.

But now I am trying to

"adb push c:/.../build.prop /system/build.prop"

to modify my Liquid fingertip (to have full access to Market in EMEA zone with latest 1.004 ROM.

And it tells me "failed - read only file system"

What did I do wrong ?

Is there a specific adb command to push files into /system once I have partitions on SD for apps2Sd ?

Is it due to Lickonn Custom ROM 0.2 ?

I'm kinda lost, need help on this one :)

@WVGA, try running "adb remount" first to mount the file system as rw :)

OMG ! If only I knew what I was doing, I guess I could have figured that one out ! Thank you so much !

Last question of the say : where do I see the name.apk files which are installed on to my Liquid ?

I want to use adb uninstall commands but I do not know how are named apks related to a given program.

Thanks a lot for your help guys !

You make the liquid so much better every day !