Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest 205er

Hey,

can u do this for the vanilla style rom too? Would be very nice cause i does not really work smooth on my phone! Shows no clock etc.

Bye

Based on UltraEspresso Metamorph Theme :rolleyes:

Tested on 1.7MCR T-Mo Style

post-656233-1274950787_thumb.pngpost-656233-1274950801_thumb.pngpost-656233-1274950805_thumb.png

Flash it in recovery.

update_UE_signed.zip

NANDROID BACKUP FIRST

Guest 205er

Thank you for your upload.

I tested it, but it does not really work for me. All in all it looks a little strange.

The clock is not visible, Some icons are not very well readable.... but menus are good.

May be you can upload the original vanilla framework for me ;-)

Bye

Guest ogiogi
Thank you for your upload.

I tested it, but it does not really work for me. All in all it looks a little strange.

The clock is not visible, Some icons are not very well readable.... but menus are good.

May be you can upload the original vanilla framework for me ;-)

Bye

Sorry. Don't have vanilla on my Pulse so i really can't test it.

Original vanilla 1.7 framework:

update_signed.zip

Edited by ogiogi

Guest starkos

Haven't posted in here since the beginning with 1.7 MCR, so here's the latest with Paul's 2.1 (r7?) & my own little adaptions :(

Guest Simon O
Is it faster than the Pauls ROM? and does he have A2SD????

Pauls ROM doesn't have working Wi-Fi for me and I hate the look of the T-Mobile theme. Currently the rbm2 rom I'm using does not have a2sd but I have 49Mb free space for apps which is fine until we get a working a2sd solution.

Guest Simon O
Cheers, someone on here recommended it on one of the threads, http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.ermesjo.yr

Only annoying thing is that the temp and weather stats on the widget are for the following time period (guess it is supposed to be a forecast though lol)

Yeah, that annoyed me. I ended up buying Weather & Toggle Widgets from the market. Worth the price!

Guest starkos
Yeah, that annoyed me. I ended up buying Weather & Toggle Widgets from the market. Worth the price!

I was trying that out but I had to enable the notification icon for it to keep the time, and it would never refresh the weather unless I removed the widget from the home screen and opened it afresh. Do you not have the weather refresh problem then?

Guest Simon O
I was trying that out but I had to enable the notification icon for it to keep the time, and it would never refresh the weather unless I removed the widget from the home screen and opened it afresh. Do you not have the weather refresh problem then?

Nope. Works perfect.