Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Ok I am bored and want to make my phone look like that later

What Rom are you using

What clock widdget is that

And how have you changed the icons to look that cool

Thanks

The rom doesn't really matter, I was probably using a version of FLB at the time. The clock is Digital Clock Widget but not by Maize, I can link you to the apk if you want. The icons are an icon pack from the market called Minimum Icons and I used BetterCut to change them.

Guest Simon O
The rom doesn't really matter, I was probably using a version of FLB at the time. The clock is Digital Clock Widget but not by Maize, I can link you to the apk if you want. The icons are an icon pack from the market called Minimum Icons and I used BetterCut to change them.

Which Digital Clock Widget is it?

Guest DanWilson
This looks amazing. Starting with just the standard UK 2.1 android how would I go about ripping off your style? :huh:

Also what's the third icon in the row at the top of the right screen for? Inbetween bluetooth and what I think is a sync one. Volume?

GPS.

Guest Simon O
This is the Galaxy S launcher posted recently in the main forum. Simple but effective.

post-639576-1282521921_thumb.png

post-639576-1282521956_thumb.png

Really nice. How are you getting on with the Samsung launcher?

Guest Daz555
Really nice. How are you getting on with the Samsung launcher?

Bit too early to say at the moment, but thoughs so far.

+ As quick as ADW now that I have rebooted since the install.

+ Does not seem to be any more memory hungry that ADW judging by my random checking of free RAM with Advanced Taskiller.

+ No force closes or waits yet.

+ Has the best looking drawer I have seen on a launcher - very very smooth as well.

+ Adding/removing homescreens is a breeze.

- Have had it reload on me once so far - after I returned home following running Opera Mini and Shootme in order to upload the screenshots.

- Lack of auto-arrange on the drawer icons.

- Needs some customisation to be really useful - like being able to select which home screen you return to after long press or the ability to turn off the homescreen indicators etc.

- Dock bar would be better with 5 shortcuts rather than 4.

Going to use it for a couple of days but in summary - looks great, lacks customisation.

Guest triplezoney
This is the Galaxy S launcher posted recently in the main forum. Simple but effective.

How are you getting the blue dialer icon along the bottom?

Everything I've tried with Bettercut won't get it on there! :huh:

Guest Daz555
How are you getting the blue dialer icon along the bottom?

Everything I've tried with Bettercut won't get it on there! :huh:

It was there by default for me. It is the same icon I see when I run ADW Launcher as well. As ADW was flashed into the phone (I do not have the stock launcher at all) I wonder if it comes from there?

The only thing I have changed from the stock way TWLauncher started is to drag the ChompSMS icon on to the dockbar in replacement of the standard app.

Edited by Daz555

Guest DanWilson

post-639576-1282521956_thumb.png

How did you get the HTC widgets? Is there something I missed? :huh:

Guest Daz555
How did you get the HTC widgets? Is there something I missed? :huh:

Launcher is Galaxy S (TW Launcher) and Widgets are all from Market:

Hero Night Clock Widget

Data Counter

Battery Widget

Wifi OnOff

2G-3G OnOff

Not been happy today with the amount of times that the Galaxy launcher has reloaded today so I'm going back to ADW.

Edited by Daz555

Nice one Willz. I've moved over to DigiClock from Digital Clock Widget Maize as that launched it's own android.process.acore process :s

Thanks.

Me too, I really went off the one by Maize.

Can i ask you what you running?

Its launcher pro with some feature icons...right?

Is that a icon pack? And thos icons with reflection on screen 3?

It's LauncherPro, yes. Running a dock, no icons on there apart from transparent ones for menu and phone. And the icons on screen 3 are Minimum icons from the market. :huh:

Guest biron_w

snap20100830_115547.pngsnap20100830_115554.pngsnap20100830_115608.pngsnap20100830_115714.pngsnap20100830_115729.png

My last one was a bit grey so i've gone for something more cheerful.

So - launcher pro,extended controls,snowstorm weather,calendar pad,the note thing is sticky notes.

Guest TuxLinux

Just purchased Open Home Full earlier today and I can't seem to find where the screenshots are saved when taken. Could anyone help me out with this, please?

Guest biron_w
Just purchased Open Home Full earlier today and I can't seem to find where the screenshots are saved when taken. Could anyone help me out with this, please?

Download shhotme from the market and then your screenshots will be on your memory card in the shootme folder.

Guest Azurren
In froyo I trust :huh:

My task switcher has like 12 programs running, and it's still smooth :(

I don't believe you..

NOPE! ;)

Edited by Azurren