Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest Totyasrác
Post the error on the web site. Maybe it's a known issue.

Installing 3.5 just in case - if it's not the solution then I'll post it. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Installation of .NET 3.5 helped a bit - now I can start it, but it results in an error in ~10seconds.

A log.txt is written in the folder, saying:

2010.09.13. 0:12:16 -------------- hu-HU localization file not found!

Now I downloaded the localization stuff - same result. Giving up for today I guess, will give it a shot tomorrow...

EDIT2: Uninstallation of .NET 4.0 didn't help either... But the older version (1.6) starts now - just when trying to set location it is killed again... Weirdo.

Edited by Totyasrác

post-734712-1284580016_thumb.png

many thanks to ogiogi for Elegant Steel theme;

also using Ubuntu ADW theme

still need a Ubuntu sync icon and a messaging icon! any help peeps!

update

thanks for fonts links ogiogi but in end decided to stick with first choice for sync and colour the green message icon orangey!

post-734712-1284591686_thumb.png

i also wanted to post lockscreen!

post-734712-1284591696_thumb.png

Edited by peelie

Guest Epic-Emodude
post-734712-1284580016_thumb.png

many thanks to ogiogi for Elegant Steel theme;

also using Ubuntu ADW theme

still need a Ubuntu sync icon and a messaging icon! any help peeps!

That acually looks awesome!

I've been messing around with my homescreen today after finally trying launcherpro.

I notice in the dock theme I tried the docks are all just .png images - in this example below they are 82x72 - does anyone know exactly how big they can go or is that it?

Secondly, are icon sets created the same way? And how would you go about using them if you did create a set?

Excuse the amateur skills, I created the app drawer and Vlingo Voice buttons as a test. The app drawer looking icon top right is from smartbar.

KIfzp.png

snap20100919_140838.pngsnap20100919_140919.pngsnap20100919_141016.pngsnap20100919_140830.png

Now running froyo :lol: And using ogiogi's vanilla espresso mod with circle battery.

Pure grid calendar widget,the weather channel weather widget,one click widgets for wifi etc,people widget for ADW.

Guest WallOfSound
The date acts as a launcher for an agenda, the other text loads scrollable trays for all the apps.

How did you do that?

I'd like to see some more of your efforts..

http://www.sweeterhome.com/projects/sweethome

Custom or tagged trays for applications. The date widget opening calendar is just the current date block with an invisible springboard on top of it with the springboard linked to the calendar block . Read the documentation/wiki for help, it's very simple honestly.

It's a beta so there are bugs (like the date error in the calendar I mentioned earlier in the thread) but I've not found anything too broken.

I'm a bit busy atm so don't have time to be loading up themes and posting pictures but I found this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/lemonNZ had some very useful videos when I was learning how to do things and looking for ideas.

http://www.sweeterhome.com/projects/sweethome

Custom or tagged trays for applications. The date widget opening calendar is just the current date block with an invisible springboard on top of it with the springboard linked to the calendar block . Read the documentation/wiki for help, it's very simple honestly.

It's a beta so there are bugs (like the date error in the calendar I mentioned earlier in the thread) but I've not found anything too broken.

I'm a bit busy atm so don't have time to be loading up themes and posting pictures but I found this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/lemonNZ had some very useful videos when I was learning how to do things and looking for ideas.

Many thanks, no worries about themes etc I'm getting there myself.

How do you make go from sound to vibrate?

Mine just goes from sound to no sound or vibrate...

It's a Froyo feature.. Annoyingly it isn't that easy to put it into silent mode actually :lol:

How do you make go from sound to vibrate?

Mine just goes from sound to no sound or vibrate...

You can download loads of widgets from the market that do it .I'm using oneclick widgets at the moment. Oh,did you mean from the lock screen?I've never actually noticed it did that with froyo :lol:

Edited by biron_w

Guest mark2410
snap20100919_140838.pngsnap20100919_140919.pngsnap20100919_141016.pngsnap20100919_140830.png

Now running froyo :lol: And using ogiogi's vanilla espresso mod with circle battery.

Pure grid calendar widget,the weather channel weather widget,one click widgets for wifi etc,people widget for ADW.

oooh where you get that back ground?

Guest TaiwanCHT8k
That looks amazing.

Your own framework? And share that clock now.

melded stuff in other themes into steel framework, and then replaced some of the icons

framework

alarm clock and analog clock widget replacement

oooh where you get that back ground?

i like that old painting as well

post-710302-1285438008_thumb.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

ooooo almost forgot the clock font

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4n1x0z

Edited by TaiwanCHT8k