Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest Nova910
New:

image-8C2E_4D050ADD.jpg

i didn t know what kind of icons shold i took near the menu button, so i put fb and twitter there :)

The cup-eyed coffe owl.... :)

It's really serious. :(

Guest JimMorrison723
I have phone & messaging, do you seriously use Twitter and Facebook more than calling & texting people? :)

no way :( it just looks better :lol: I dont use twitter (i registered myself to twitter anyway), i only installed it, because now i am using a2sd, so i have a lot of memory :)

i think it looks better than phone nd messaging combo :P

• 2 weeks later...

New Froyo(ROM cm6 AIO v4) screen themed. :)

Launcher is ADW 1.3.3.

Theme is Red Black by narhem...and icons from york's black and red theme.

Wallpaper is the gorgeous Olivia Wilde. ;)

post-716435-1293024584_thumb.png

post-716435-1293024602_thumb.png

post-716435-1293024617_thumb.png

post-716435-1293024651_thumb.png

Edited by _sin_

Guest biron_w

snap20110103_032434.pngsnap20110103_032446.pngsnap20110103_032457.png

Finally managed to find a flip clock/weather widget where the clock actually changes time properly! And now using Jorte calendar.

Edited by biron_w

Guest MaxSmith

soo im more or less done with my custom THING!!

using huawei u8500 mtc-Evo, pretty slow in the beginning, but fixable!

running on original Rom, rooted, stripped it down (removed all crap), add some custom icons, wallpapers, changed some programs, aso.....

i think it looks awesome and all thnx to ADW Launcher, best and most customizable launcher i have seen! u can do basically everything!! and its still fast( im running on 600 MHz soo...)

Look!!

post-817175-1294659837_thumb.png

floating dockbar

post-817175-1294659850_thumb.png

possible to hide all the docks and bars from screen

post-817175-1294659854_thumb.png

looks super clean and u can change icons to shortcuts just by long taping on them

post-817175-1294659862_thumb.png

u can rezise all the widgets, by just long taping on them

post-817175-1294659867_thumb.png

EasyContacts and Handcent SMS widg.

post-817175-1294659872_thumb.png

just by small sliding your finger down or pinching the screen opens screen map (very handy)

post-817175-1294659883_thumb.png

no boring black background in menu and u can have docks there or....

post-817175-1294659887_thumb.png

....not

post-817175-1294659890_thumb.png

+ everything works same fast and good on landscape

soo im not even planning to flash some unstable rom into my phone i have had my huawei about 10 days and i was total blank when i got it, and i thought that i will never ever understand how to PIMP my phone, but its possible tnx to all the forums out there!

so TNX M8S!!!

without problems replaced:

original browser with Opera just had to delete bookmarks widget, because got error, but opera has a startpage where u can store bookmarks, soo nothing lost!

original maps,navigator etc. with CoPilot8 Live ( i like ndrive more but my license expired:S but it does the job great, just finding the satelites is slower in the begining)

removed Gmail app, because u cant delete this other Email app( necessary for syncing, but who cares if its gmail app or not, they looked same anyway

original camera with camera 360

all old original apps what i didnt need anymore i first packed up with Titanium backup (for safety), uninstalled with same program, looked up whats left in system/app folder deleted them brutally and then in magical way they appeared in my original uninstall application list, soo uninstalled from there allsoo

Everything works superfast, i have 5 screens full of widgets, battery last longer with Battery Booster help

soo who has same phone and desperately looking some info about this huawei (like i did, not much to find, phone is so new and not very common) can maybe find some tips how to start and whats safe to do, cause all what i have done is just experimental way: have been lucky so far and haven't screwed up jet:D

Good luck!!

Edited by MaxSmith

Wow! Great look! I like it. How could I get it? It's your own or you found it somewhere? It would be nice from you if you share it with me. Please.

I'm interested in the CM version.

Using NewStyle theme DigiWatch clock and CM style icons from launcherpro forums.