Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Ive downloaded pandahome and open home but when i open "open home" it takes to me the Market where i have to purchase it for $3.99 i think. Is there not a free version?

Thx for ur time

Edit - ignore this i found out how to open the open home htc skin.

Edited by gamer9

Does anyone else find that the page where u can see all the apps is more "laggy" when moving it up and down when running pandahome and using the open home htc skin?

Thx

Guest meinnit
Does anyone else find that the page where u can see all the apps is more "laggy" when moving it up and down when running pandahome and using the open home htc skin?

Thx

I find that a few programs running in the background cause my phone to slow down. Could be the case here

Guest chris9181
Just my few screens - love my Pulse.

Using Pandahome and using side bars.

I have put my telephone number onto the wallpaper but for this upload just used the original image.

post-621828-1263315361_thumb.pngpost-621828-1263315377_thumb.png

post-621828-1263315401_thumb.pngpost-621828-1263315414_thumb.png

Sorry to sound totally anal but being very new to this, I just dont know!

I have recently bought a Pulse and am well chuffed with it. I haven't made any modifications, roms etc, as to be honest I wouldn't trust myself to do it right! But my question is about the screen shots which look great, can I get them? If so, could you please direct me?

Many thanks

Chris

Guest mike557
Sorry to sound totally anal but being very new to this, I just dont know!

I have recently bought a Pulse and am well chuffed with it. I haven't made any modifications, roms etc, as to be honest I wouldn't trust myself to do it right! But my question is about the screen shots which look great, can I get them? If so, could you please direct me?

Many thanks

Chris

Hi Chris

I am pretty new to all this and although I have updated to the December ROM with root access, the screenshots etc will work with all versions.

Not absolutely sure what you are asking - if you want to create this look and feel read on. If you just want the screenshots? Just right mouse click and save on your computer - I dont claim copyright ;-)

First suggestion is touch and hold on an empty part of your screen and choose wallpaper.

The screenshots I have take are using an app called "Shootme", this is downloaded via the Market. To take the screenshots Shootme does require 'root' access. There are plenty of details on this site about getting root access on your Pulse.

The clock/weather is from a chargeable app (costs about £1) called Beautiful Widgets from the Market, this also allows for a number of widgets to turn on/off different options.

I am using Pandahome (from Market) which allows for the sidebar pullouts.

To place widgets on screen just touch and hold then select widgets.

The Calendar is another app called Calendar Pad for Android

HTH

mike

Edited by mike557

Guest chris9181
Hi Chris

I am pretty new to all this and although I have updated to the December ROM with root access, the screenshots etc will work with all versions.

Not absolutely sure what you are asking - if you want to create this look and feel read on. If you just want the screenshots? Just right mouse click and save on your computer - I dont claim copyright ;-)

First suggestion is touch and hold on an empty part of your screen and choose wallpaper.

The screenshots I have take are using an app called "Shootme", this is downloaded via the Market. To take the screenshots Shootme does require 'root' access. There are plenty of details on this site about getting root access on your Pulse.

The clock/weather is from a chargeable app (costs about £1) called Beautiful Widgets from the Market, this also allows for a number of widgets to turn on/off different options.

I am using Pandahome (from Market) which allows for the sidebar pullouts.

To place widgets on screen just touch and hold then select widgets.

The Calendar is another app called Calendar Pad for Android

HTH

mike

Thanks Mike, no its not the screen shots I want, I want to recreate it on my phone but I didn't know if I could or not with just not updating any rom etc.

I will have a play then with Pandahome then. Do you ever use Open Home?

Finally, what is the december Rom you talk about, and root access? what does it do, and do I need to do it (if I am capable without breaking the phone!)

Thanks again

Chris

Guest DanWilson
And another :)

Just got to ask,

Whats that awesome widget in the right hand screenshot, the one that has toggles for wifi, bluetooth and stuff? Been looking for something like that for ages with no luck :) .

Guest triplezoney
Whats that awesome widget in the right hand screenshot, the one that has toggles for wifi, bluetooth and stuff?

Comes with the HTC Hero theme/skin as far as I know... Mine has it on that theme anyway!

Guest mike557
Thanks Mike, no its not the screen shots I want, I want to recreate it on my phone but I didn't know if I could or not with just not updating any rom etc.

I will have a play then with Pandahome then. Do you ever use Open Home?

Finally, what is the december Rom you talk about, and root access? what does it do, and do I need to do it (if I am capable without breaking the phone!)

Thanks again

Chris

We all have different tastes and Panda works well for me :-)

As for Rom - I was actually talking about the December update published by T-Mobile.

Root access gives you the power to destroy your phone, so perhaps best to start reading on here first.

As this thread is about screenshots it is not good etiquette to question / answer on different subjects so best start another thread if you have questions :)

Guest DanWilson
Comes with the HTC Hero theme/skin as far as I know... Mine has it on that theme anyway!

Thanks for the reply,

I have the "Hero Theme for GDE".

Clearly I have GDE but could I ask which home screen app you have, and what theme you have?

EDIT : Turns out it seems to be included in Open Home. Hope its worth it. I'll post pics when it all works

Edited by DanWilson

Guest alex.tvr
Thanks for the reply,

I have the "Hero Theme for GDE".

Clearly I have GDE but could I ask which home screen app you have, and what theme you have?

EDIT : Turns out it seems to be included in Open Home. Hope its worth it. I'll post pics when it all works

I use Openhome, and the theme was HTC Dark. The widget comes as part of Openhome.

I had tried Pandahome, but prefer Openhome- was worth paying for.

Screenshots were made using Shootme app.

How did you get the buttons on the bottome left and right corner?

They have posted on the wrong thread they have a Hero which has HTC sense UI which has the additional buttons!

Guest niko1986

Can people say what they are using in their posts i'm full of questions as to what apps and widgets people are using :)

Especially that agenda widget of page a few posts up.

Just my few screens - love my Pulse.

Using Pandahome and using side bars.

I have put my telephone number onto the wallpaper but for this upload just used the original image.

post-621828-1263315361_thumb.pngpost-621828-1263315377_thumb.png

post-621828-1263315401_thumb.pngpost-621828-1263315414_thumb.png

What's that clock and weather widget? Is it beautiful widgets 'cause I don't recognise the clock font.

Guest renyiwei
Yay, it worked finally!

But I had to remove the Launcher.odex thru Droid Explorer, 'cause adb didn't recognise "adb rm..." command :S

Anyways, here it is:

post-627877-1263239717_thumb.png

Hi Harash,

I like your wall paper very much, can you share this wall paper with me? i

Guest renyiwei
Yay, it worked finally!

But I had to remove the Launcher.odex thru Droid Explorer, 'cause adb didn't recognise "adb rm..." command :S

Anyways, here it is:

post-627877-1263239717_thumb.png

Hi Harash,

I like your wall paper very much, can you share it with me? If you want, pls help to send it to us by email: [email protected].

Thank you very much.