Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest MidnightWinter

After being given a choice of sneding it back to be reset or doing it my self I opted for a complete change... still a work in progress and still way over my head.

**EDIT**

Really want to change the "draw" on this, but every time I do I mess up the phone, sits and hangs on restart. Can't figure out the whole "Launcher" scene...

post-643215-1264052802_thumb.png

post-643215-1264052816_thumb.png

post-643215-1264052825_thumb.png

post-643215-1264052838_thumb.png

post-643215-1264052847_thumb.png

Edited by MidnightWinter

Guest robot1000
What is the clock widget you are using?

It's been mentioned earlier in the thread.

The app is Beautiful Widgets, but the clock has now been changed, because it was too similar to the clock made by HTC

The app is Beautiful Widgets, but the clock has now been changed, because it was too similar to the clock made by HTC

They changed the clock :S i'm not gonin' to update it then :) i want the same as the hero with fliping things :)

Guest michlaustn

Ah I thought it was Beautiful widgets, I knew it had changed, but didn't realise that is how it used to look. I actually bought Beautiful widgets a few days ago but I was not a fan of it, so I had it refunded.

Guest Spook Tooth

You can still download new clock skins for the paid for version of Weather Widget. The white face one in people's screenshots is still available and known as h7c-clock.

I just changed mine but here's what my current home screen looked like before I did so:

post-621305-1264119456_thumb.png

Open Home and Dark Hero skin, with Weather Widget (and new default clock). :)

Edited by Spook Tooth

Guest alex.tvr
After being given a choice of sneding it back to be reset or doing it my self I opted for a complete change... still a work in progress and still way over my head.

**EDIT**

Really want to change the "draw" on this, but every time I do I mess up the phone, sits and hangs on restart. Can't figure out the whole "Launcher" scene...

I had trouble with Pandahome, started using Openhome and have had no issues.

Guest michlaustn
Heres my theme based on HTC Espresso :)

post-598384-1264704472_thumb.png

Thats very nice, what home replacement is that? And do you have a link to the theme for it you are using?

Thats very nice, what home replacement is that? And do you have a link to the theme for it you are using?

Hey, I am using Open Home, I tihnk u can also use it with Panda Home, I created the theme with some images i found on the internet, I will upload the file for u in abit :)

Edit- Ok here the the files, HTC.apk is the Espresso looking one, Eclair_2.apk is ofc a Eclair theme i just whipped up B)

Edit- Ok wont let me upload APK's

Themes.rar

Edited by Spooke

Guest speedme
Hey, I am using Open Home, I tihnk u can also use it with Panda Home, I created the theme with some images i found on the internet, I will upload the file for u in abit :)

Edit- Ok here the the files, HTC.apk is the Espresso looking one, Eclair_2.apk is ofc a Eclair theme i just whipped up B)

Edit- Ok wont let me upload APK's

Themes.rar

Thanks for the Theme Spooke, but unfortunately the HTC clock doesn't show.

Instead it still shows the default Pulse analog clock.

Do you know, or someone else for that matter, how to get the HTC digital clock ?

I'm using the default home from T-Mobile now, but I have both OpenHome and PandaHome which I can install.

I would really appreciate it.

Guest _melchett
You can still download new clock skins for the paid for version of Weather Widget. The white face one in people's screenshots is still available and known as h7c-clock.

I just changed mine but here's what my current home screen looked like before I did so:

post-621305-1264119456_thumb.png

Open Home and Dark Hero skin, with Weather Widget (and new default clock). :)

She's got a great moustache!!!!

Thanks for the Theme Spooke, but unfortunately the HTC clock doesn't show.

Instead it still shows the default Pulse analog clock.

Do you know, or someone else for that matter, how to get the HTC digital clock ?

I'm using the default home from T-Mobile now, but I have both OpenHome and PandaHome which I can install.

I would really appreciate it.

The clock is Weather Widget Donate and H7C theme :)

Guest Casper-vH
Hee hee - I like my women hairy. B)

What about the button on her titty. Seems like you can turn it on, and than it will send out titty beams, or what? xD :) :D

Guest stupidm4n

Only just realised you can keep adding new home screens to the original pulse home screen. I have now got 3 across and 8 down, you just keep dragging new stuff onto home screen at bottom

Edited by stupidm4n