Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest biron_w
Who is she?!! :(

My girlfriend.....in my dreams ;) She's called Rosie Jones and is a page 3 model here in the uk.And is a really really gorgeous woman :D

Guest souljah777

post-247289-1265316721_thumb.jpg post-247289-1265316761_thumb.jpg

I wanted my home screen pretty simple. The clock is Beautiful Widgets Home and the agenda is Pure Calendar Widget. I'm also using PandaHome which is amazingly versatile and FREE. The PandaHome theme in both pics is Dark Hero for Open Home with wallpapers downloaded using the Backgrounds program from the Market.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest umonkey

Hey ogiogi,

Looks good can i ask you how you got the power manger app on your pulse??? well i think thats whats it called the app under your weather in the middle screen shot. Been trying for ages but didn't think it could be done?

thanks

Edited by umonkey

Hey ogiogi,

Looks good can i ask you how you got the power manger app on your pulse??? well i think thats whats it called the app under your weather in the middle screen shot. Been trying for ages but didn't think it could be done?

thanks

I thought it was in PandaHome somewhere?

Hey ogiogi,

thanks

It's the open home setting widget. The best widget ever :(. You get it with Open Home.

Guest _melchett
It's the open home setting widget. The best widget ever :(. You get it with Open Home.

I haven't installed it yet, but is there an easy way to remove the star and magnifying glass from the centre of the screen?

I haven't installed it yet, but is there an easy way to remove the star and magnifying glass from the centre of the screen?

Yes. You can do that in the open home settings.

Just uncheck these 2

post-656233-1267106306_thumb.png

post-656233-1267106325_thumb.png

Edited by ogiogi

Liking the look of these Panda/Open Home screenshots :(

How noticeable is the resources drain from using Panda Home/Open Home?

I have about 8 widgets spread out between the 3 screens, and that sometimes get's a little slow.

Guest Vircos
What is the clock widget you are using?

For those people who want a similar HTC clock - weather widget u can try "Weather widgets (yr.no)". It's for free in the market.

Guest Spooke

Id rather post here than create a new thread,

Does anyone here have a easy way of installing a black notification bar preferably from the Hero/Sense UI? Thanks!

Guest klutsh
Id rather post here than create a new thread,

Does anyone here have a easy way of installing a black notification bar preferably from the Hero/Sense UI? Thanks!

The only way to do it at the minute is to de-odex all the apk's in /system/app then edit the framework-res.apk to you liking.

You can find more info here: http://android.modaco.com/content-page/302...0/#entry1189784

Edited by klutsh

Guest chris9181
post-656233-1267045010_thumb.jpg

Open Home - gChrome skin

Weather Widget Donate - Flip Clock

Android 2.0 Icons

Quick question, and apologies in advance if its a stupid one! I like the look of this clock, but just wondered if it uses more battery than a standard clock widget. Also, as I don't have the internet enabled unless I need it, how does this affect the weather widget clock?

Cheers

Guest MistaJae

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, but have been following for a while.

I have what may be a silly question: How do I get my drawer to look like this (channi3): post-667480-1267797706_thumb.jpg.

I have PandaHome (full) and mine looks like this: post-667480-1267799252_thumb.png

Funny thing is, when I use PandaHome FREE my drawer is how I want it, but with text above it like this: post-667480-1267797908_thumb.jpg

I am using the HTC Hero theme and have tried it on PandaHome & OpenHome (full versions), but with the same results...

Can anyone help me!!

Heres a full pic of my current homescreen (with 'herohome free' text) <_< : post-667480-1267799438_thumb.png

(currently running MCR Vanilla 1.7)

post-667480-1267797764_thumb.jpg

Guest klutsh

Your mixing up PandaHome & HeroHome

HeroHome is the one with 3 button's, you will need to pay to remove the text and enable the extra widgets.

Guest _melchett

Is it just me or is the weather forcast on the weather widget donate pretty much always wrong. Esp in relation to current temp and high temp. If you look at all the pictures above, the current temp is above the highest temp. If the answer is that it's an estimated temp i think they need to get a new weather person

Guest MistaJae
Your mixing up PandaHome & HeroHome

HeroHome is the one with 3 button's, you will need to pay to remove the text and enable the extra widgets.

Thank you!!! I have now purchased the full HeroHome and the text is gone!

Much appreciated!!!!!

<_<

Guest damjan006
I really want that large weather widget with the clock & calendar !! Any chane of uploading it or emailing it to me ?!

You can find the flip clock widget here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XQSUR4RK , copy it and store it in android-sdk-windows/tools folder, mine is C:\android-sdk-windows\tools . After that run CMD, type "cd C:\android-sdk-windows\tool" , next type "adb install com.androidapps.widget.weather2.v3.4.apk" and you are done. Have a nice flip flop clock !

Guest ogiogi
Quick question, and apologies in advance if its a stupid one! I like the look of this clock, but just wondered if it uses more battery than a standard clock widget. Also, as I don't have the internet enabled unless I need it, how does this affect the weather widget clock?

Cheers

It doesn't drain the battery more than the original clock. The weather gets automatically updated when you're connected to internet via EDGE/3G/WIFI.

Guest Willz

Where are you guys finding such great wallpapers?

I have tried a few apps, but each time I go to set one, it asks me to crop and it zooms in when I set it. I just got PandaHome, so I'm trying to figure out how that works..