Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

For those wanting to use another theme, you can try Panda Home. Its free and can be used with aHome and OpenHome themes (dont know if they work with anything else aHome or OpenHome specific apps):

http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ahome-jtjm.aspx

For the HTC skin (its free). I got it running right now without a problem. Just install it as a normal program and then select it through Themes in Panda Home:

http://nl.androlib.com/android.application...tchero-AtF.aspx

The two arrows on the right and left are slideable bars which you can slide out and in on the current screen. You can put links there and they will only be visible if you slide the sidebar open.

post-603387-1262773715_thumb.png

Edited by Hermg

Guest niko1986
For those wanting to use another theme, you can try Panda Home. Its free and can be used with aHome and OpenHome themes (dont know if they work with anything else aHome or OpenHome specific apps):

http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ahome-jtjm.aspx

For the HTC skin (its free). I got it running right now without a problem. Just install it as a normal program and then select it through Themes in Panda Home:

http://nl.androlib.com/android.application...tchero-AtF.aspx

The two arrows on the right and left are slideable bars which you can slide out and in on the current screen. You can put links there and they will only be visible if you slide the sidebar open.

Panda Home is THE best home replacement app for all its functions and its price being FREE

Guest Kepler

Is there a way to remove the text below the icons in the Home-screen? I don't need a fancy home-app, but I just want to remove the text. It takes up a lot of space and I do not need it in the Home screen, since the icons do what they suppose to do :)

Guest niko1986
Is there a way to remove the text below the icons in the Home-screen? I don't need a fancy home-app, but I just want to remove the text. It takes up a lot of space and I do not need it in the Home screen, since the icons do what they suppose to do :)

I think pandahome can, you can pretty much have pandahome doing nothing no fancy effects etc it can also remove icons from the apps list for apps you dont really need to see like superuser permissions etc

Guest Phil Brennan

@ jlgmax - it's called Weather Widget - Donate on the Android Market.

Here's mine on a T-Mobile Pulse running dxTop: Home Alternative with the Rusty Metal theme and the Steampunk icon set. Beautiful Widgets is my clock/weather widget.

Phil.

post-630430-1262784664_thumb.png

post-503895-1262815373_thumb.png

Klaxon is a great alarm app. I like these kind of threads :) They can give good tips for the look of your phone.

Oh, and don't forget about the TOUCH background B) It's so funky ;)

I see most of us prefer the "flip"-click version of Beautiful widgets B) They shoulda make an option to select which one to use.

The newer version is too modern ;)

Edited by tido

Guest davos1

Just a quick question: how can you change the colour of the notification bar? I'm running Open home with the HTC Hero theme and right now the notification bar kind of sticks out.

Guest triplezoney

I put the HTC Hero theme on mine last night, but things like Taskiller & my battery widget didn't work?

Do certain applications have issues with the theme?

Guest Minus616

I installed panada home and it looked great!

However......my trackball stopped working, is that normal?

I have uninstalled it until I can get that working :)

Try using open home i dont have any issues using that home replacement app.

Not normal. I had Panda Home, and it worked perfect!

Look for the beta version, it worked fine.