[ROM] LightWeighted ROM

Guest ErnstJanF

Guest Daemon_necis

i just can follow my forewriters...

- Clear the rom from Samsung stuff, except hardware configuration... so perhaps it wouldt be a good idea to include the Samsung settings at all...

- add some tweaks such as "enable front camera" and something like that

for me, i like the task switcher... but i hope there will be a samsung cab pack to re-install all you want...

Edited by Daemon_necis

Guest barki82

@ErnstJanF

I don't know your progress in cooking the ROM, I was reading a topic about i8000 free ram, and Sorg wrote that It's possible to have more free RAM by reducing pagepool from 20mb to 10. I suppose you saw it, but just to be sure you have all infos   :)

Edited by barki82

Guest gosiunia1

Hi everyone... I'm new in this forum so I want to say hi and ask one question because I' m interested in what will happen If I flash that rom in english version of b7610. Will it make any change in physical keyboard mapping? Will it be an oryginal qwerty or something else like azerty or qwertz because I read that in holland You've got different keyboard. Maybe the question is stupid but I had to ask :)

Edited by gosiunia1

Guest barki82
till when would the rom be ready ........plzz sense should be there .....

Why Sense? You like it, I use SPB shell, others use PointUI, or the beta release of new UI from Ageye, so please respect others, I hope that it will be lite rom, NO UI, just windows defalut one so then we can install what we want.

Guest sandeeppathak007
Why Sense? You like it, I use SPB shell, others use PointUI, or the beta release of new UI from Ageye, so please respect others, I hope that it will be lite rom, NO UI, just windows defalut one so then we can install what we want.

Yeah Hi I think it should be a just windows rom thats it so everyone can use it as per their choices.

Guest sandeeppathak007

Dear users,

As some of you opened topics about a light ROM, this will be the main topic on it.

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN UP NEW TOPICS ABOUT 'I WANT ROMS'!

Hey

when are we gonna get a light weight rom for our b7610

many thanks in advance.

Guest aries_park

My request :)

1. no opera mobile

2. no unit converter

3. no windows live messenger

4. no marketplace

5. no samsung widget

6. no MSN weather

7. no google map

8. no MSN money

thats all...

Thanks...

Guest laurenze88
its annoying now ..probably a month and still no rom....for other versions of omnia new roms release almost everyday :)

Just give the hope p, we all have taken the wrong phone, i wish i never bougt it

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for cooking a light ROM for all of us, I think it is really needed.

I agree with barki82: we need more RAM, and with Daemon_necis: clear the ROM from Samsung stuff and cabs to reinstall just in case.

Thanks. Keep up the good work

Guest cool_tushar1993
Thank you for cooking a light ROM for all of us, I think it is really needed.

I agree with barki82: we need more RAM, and with Daemon_necis: clear the ROM from Samsung stuff and cabs to reinstall just in case.

Thanks. Keep up the good work

wat :D ?? is d rom released .. ???

Guest sandeeppathak007
when is the ROM going to be ready?im really looking forward to this :-)

I wonder if this Rom will ever be released, though we have already got some great cook who have already cooked some nice Rom for our beloved B7610.