[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest Raheel Anjum
read more carefully

Additional Registry tweak:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Power]

"Redirect"="Power.exe"

- to fix bug with battery tray icon not launching power settings

Sorry, may be I did not read it thoroughly. Any way thanks for the correction and I can confirm that it works.

Guest sudkcoce

Just when I lost hope in winmo 6.5 roms, along comes Dheewatara. Until now I was constantly turning back to Qbus 6.1 rom, but this one (downloaded the first one) is, well, AWESOME!!!!

1) it is faster than 6.1 roms!! -no joking

2) it has the greatest touch experience out of the box!!!

Compliments to the chef!

Welcome to modaco, Dhee! And thanks a million for your (probably THE greatest) ROM for Samsung Omnia i900!!

:)

The link above is not for fixing any battery icon, it is for fixing BTAR (Bluetooth Audio Routing) issue in omnia.

Thanks Raheel Anjum and Zecabra, it works. :)

I updated build 23094.5.3.2 the lastest com3 (not new?? 23/11/2009) for ExtraLite test rom on first page.

Guest tiger0423

I love your ROM. I tried ~5 ROMS, but your ROM is the best with the fast response and touch. The only problem that I have is the operator setting. I am using the China Mobile in China, and I can not change the setting. There was some ROM that detects the operator setting automatically during first time. Can someone help? How is other OEM check automatically and sets to China Mobile?

Hi,

thanks for great roms, just one request can you make 21889 with m2d? i want wm 6.5 with m2d (not wm6.5.x)

thanks again.

Hi, miroalex :)

21889 M2D v2 updated on first page for U to test, all apps same as last build.

Guest dragonmatahari

Dhee.. any rebuild for 23620 ul.. just felt a little bit jealous with the new 23094 ul.. :) ....

:) ....

Edited by dragonmatahari

Guest rendeiro2005

ok, thks

so from this explanation "COM3 - Builds 230**: GUI from 23001 to 23021 looks the same as COM2. 23022+ introduced the new shorter/expanding taskbar and finger friendly text-based buttons on taller bottom menubar and ever since its been called wm6.5.1 rather than 6.5..

23047+ introduced icon-based buttons.. New checkboxes and scroll bars and recently (from 23069 i think) a magnifier in the taskbar are amongst the newer gui elements introduced in the latest builds..

At some point (im not sure when, kinetic scrolling was introduced..

It appears that COM4 elements are being introduced into this branch such as the new contact application, a slightly modified sms application, and possibly a slightly modified calender application.."

~i can assume they`re the same build but with minor changes, yes? thks :)

can`t understand one thing

what the hell is the last?! :)

or

ok, i understand ...5.3.2 & ...5.3 but 094 & 620 :)

Hi rendeiro2005.

os core 23094.5.3.2 lastest com3 branch (Windows CE: 5.2 build 4132; 23-11-2009; 11.32.33 )

os core 23620.5.3.0 lastest LG Electrics branch (Windows CE: 5.2 build 4562; 23-12-2009; 16.43.36)

Both os cores were the lastest build but difference branchs. :)

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi rendeiro2005.

os core 23094.5.3.2 lastest com3 branch (Windows CE: 5.2 build 4132; 23-11-2009; 11.32.33 )

os core 23620.5.3.0 lastest LG Electrics branch (Windows CE: 5.2 build 4562; 23-12-2009; 16.43.36)

Both os cores were the lastest build but difference branchs. :)

ok thks :)

by the way, did you consider my opinion of "remove" the align screen on your 3094.5.3.2 COM 3 rom?

Guest jmsmartins

Hi P_Dhee!

congrats on your roms bro, i try them since when you were only at pdamobiz :)

Please uptade you topic date so we can see easily when new roms arrive :)

ok thks :)

by the way, did you consider my opinion of "remove" the align screen on your 3094.5.3.2 COM 3 rom?

No, i did not. Did you mean tap and go ?

I will try next build.

Guest rendeiro2005
No, i did not. Did you mean tap and go ?

I will try next build.

yes, that`s exactly that :)

configure that for the best and some problems described here go away

thks for all :)

Guest melodysilly

how can i install the phone part only..?

i've flash my rom back to the official rom, which is dxia5/dxia2. But, i just can't stop to flash my rom back with the very impressive wm 6.5 updates by chefs in modaco.. i think i'm addicted to flash every new rom.. hahhaa.. :)

Guest rendeiro2005
how can i install the phone part only..?

i've flash my rom back to the official rom, which is dxia5/dxia2. But, i just can't stop to flash my rom back with the very impressive wm 6.5 updates by chefs in modaco.. i think i'm addicted to flash every new rom.. hahhaa.. :)

search in this site for phone part. i know there is one but don`t know where :)

Guest rendeiro2005

hi PDhee......again :)

just another suggestion.

Can you replace calendar, clock and fmradio to the Omnia Lite apps HERE on UL rom anyway?

i think that makes more nicer :) , don`t you?

cheers, keep the excellent work and tomorrow i will try your last UL rom