[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest woody2k
First of all, i'd like to say a very big thank you to PDhee.....He's really brought back my omnia to life with the M2D Build 23518 (Com 5) This is my fastest ROM ever and it is amazingly stable too. What i love most of all are the applications and the Today background .;) :D B)

Secondly, I dont have any problems with them headphones and music, but the Easy Launcher widget does come and go randomly. Never really noticed the screen size problem though. Battery drains rather fast but there's a cab fix for that.

Lastly, i've been on this site for the past 14 months, but never did properly register neither could I reply and stuff.....this is my first post and reply in any topic :) B)

Where is the battery fix?. Been using SPB Mobile shell for so long i havent even noticed that the battery is draining that quickly. I get about 2 days use before i need to charge but i do use quite a bit of WIFI and listen to music through it.

Cheers

Rich

Guest Jeanne8fr
thanks thats exactly what i wanted to do, my mistake, i wanted the the "menu" button, not the "power button" AEbuttons does that, but do you know any free alternatives?

You can install the attached program. You then set the menu button to this program shortcut. It locks the phone.

I take no credit for the program. I found it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=495043

J.

LockWithPasswordSetup.CAB

Edited by Jeanne8fr

thanks thats exactly what i wanted to do, my mistake, i wanted the the "menu" button, not the "power button" AEbuttons does that, but do you know any free alternatives?

Found this over at XDA but can't remember exact thread. Will update if i find it again :)

Download attached, and unzip the .exe file inside. Copy over to My Storage, then copy as a shortcut to "Windows/Start Menu/Programs". You can now assign the WM Device Lock to a button or a softkey B)

DeviceLock.zip

Guest bt_fans

Hi PDhee, I've tried I) M2D v2 ROM :: Build 21889.5.0.87 (Com 2). I found that the sensitivity is lower than 23518 M2D. The HTC calculator is still not working in my phone both in using 21889 or 23518.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

I am running on version 23620_ExtraLite_beta1 and when I run camera no one of the hard buttons don't work, except 4-ways button and touch screen. It is impossible to take photo or zoom or push "end call" button to exit camera.

I have the same problem in your version 23518 too, as well OCK's 23518 and 23620.

With the same installed programs on version 28002 all buttons work well.

Found this over at XDA but can't remember exact thread. Will update if i find it again :)

Download attached, and unzip the .exe file inside. Copy over to My Storage, then copy as a shortcut to "Windows/Start Menu/Programs". You can now assign the WM Device Lock to a button or a softkey B)

DeviceLock.zip

perfect! i copied it as a shortcut, turned up my menu and was able to assign the menu button. thanks for everyone who helped on this issue :D

Does anyone know where the "rotate screen" shortcut is? i want to add it to the start menu, all my hardware buttons are assigned already, cheers

Updated on first page for fixing bat link and tap to go (no align screen) build 21889, 23620 Extra Lite, and 21889 Neo titanium (test Apps) that some 1 requested.

have fun !!!! :)

Guest chandanbs

Hi Dhee,

Any chance of building with 6.5.3.3 build? i heard its already been released to select OEMs...?? the build # should be something like 231XX.

Guest lsherif
Updated on first page for fixing bat link and tap to go (no align screen) build 21889, 23620 Extra Lite, and 21889 Neo titanium (test Apps) that some 1 requested.

have fun !!!! :)

Hi Dhee,

What about 23518 M2D Tap & GO ?

Hi Dhee,

What about 23518 M2D Tap & GO ?

Hi, Isherif

I fixed registry in build 21889,23620 b2 that no need to align screen, because tmail ran in background and white screen on firstboot.

Edited by P_Dhee

Hi Dhee,

Any chance of building with 6.5.3.3 build? i heard its already been released to select OEMs...?? the build # should be something like 231XX.

Hi, chandanbs

Right now no new build released, Only 23090 official build from M$ but it's SDK, and no new featured.

Hi, chandanbs

Right now no new build released, Only 23090 official build from M$ but it's SDK, and no new featured.

Hi Dhee,

Do you have any idea when a new build will be released?

Thanks

Hi, cga :)

Some information of new win ce6.0 >> Win CE 6

Do you know if our drivers "OEM" folder will be compatible with CE6 and if not will it be hard to make them compatible?

Have not managed to get an answer on XDA B)

Guest jmsmartins

hi P_Dhee

i'm on your 21889 m2d v2 and my weather location on home screen is not correct. it keeps saying i'm in vilvoorde while i'm in portugal... any fix for this?

Edit: got it working! great rom btw

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest Talishte
hi P_Dhee

i'm on your 21889 m2d v2 and my weather location on home screen is not correct. it keeps saying i'm in vilvoorde while i'm in portugal... any fix for this?

Edit: got it working! great rom btw

Have you tried Manila Home Weather Update fix? So far every M2D rom I have tested needed this to show my correct location on home tab weather.

install, updated weather in weather tap and soft reset.

T.

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Hi, cga :)

Some information of new win ce6.0 >> Win CE 6

I don't understand.... The article you're referring to is from 2006... It doesn't say anything that is relevant for current or future developments of WM 6.5(.3(.3)), let alone WM 7...

I suspect we don't have to expect much more new on the WM 6.5 front. No new builds have been leaked for some time now. I guess MS is pretty much done with it. Besides, the new 'Seven' is to be expected not long from now....

Guest MachinateTDK
[ROM] IV) NEO TITANIUM Build |21889.5.0.87|

Storage 155.86 mb Free 136.76 mb Program 97.38 mb Free 60.xx mb

Down Load Link :: PDhee_i900Omnia_21889_Neo_Titanium_beta1 (28/01/2010)

Apps as Lite build..

is there an untralite version for the neo titanium version?

also, is there a seperate .cab for the neo titanium?

thanks

Guest tingchung_chin

P_Dhee, i flash ur 23620 Extra Lite v2. anyway, may i know why the IE was a very old version which do not support flash, any possible to get the new version IE in this ROM?

Review of this version; Extra Lite enough with good free ROM and RAM, most important, the in used memory still maintain 37-38% after 4-5 hrs.

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest dollar99

Hi PDhee,

A Small request, can u make any of the com5 Build - M2Dv2 rom with the latest additions and fixes as same as 21889 M2Dbeta2.

I find 21889 m2d beta2 rom working perfectly but the old start & ok on the top and few other thing which make me uncomfortable to use.

Its a request, only if u have free time.

Thanks anyway for the Roms and support u give to us.

Guest MachinateTDK

never mind. i think i found one. but is there a .cab find for the new ms remote desktop app?

also, speaker phone while on a call is grayed out. it doesn't work