[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Hey Pdhee,

thanks for the lite rom chef. Could you please help or give advise how to raise the sound level during phone calls? Seems quite low on my omnia? *#0002*282346# doesn't seem to work

thanks in advance

Hi, DLCI :)

For sound settings use AudiogainConfig.

go to >>start>>Tools>>AudioGainCofigs

U can change and test it, please backup original value first.

Sorry, I did not remember value for the best.

Guest advancedpcs
Hi. All Master

I tried 4 hours to upload 3 roms to mediafire but it failed.

I don't know why filezilla client blocked internation downloaded, but more than 400 downloads last roms, mirrors please please.

From media fire only m2d v2 28217 successed.

Here down load link >>>> M2D v2 Build 28217

anyone have a good free host, please suggest.

Sorry

We're trying to support ALL Chefs on here so here are DIRECT DOWNLOAD links to PDhee ROM's:

21889_ExtraLite_beta2: http://www.advancedpcs.co.uk/misc/software...aLite_beta2.rar

21889_M2D_beta2: http://www.advancedpcs.co.uk/misc/software...9_M2D_beta2.rar

23094_ExtraLite_beta1: http://www.advancedpcs.co.uk/misc/software...aLite_beta1.rar

28217_M2D_beta1: http://www.advancedpcs.co.uk/misc/software...7_M2D_beta1.rar

28217_ExtraLite_beta1: http://www.advancedpcs.co.uk/misc/software...aLite_beta1.rar

We will update this with the other ROMs as and when we can get them :)

@PDhee - You may want to update your first page as these above links will NEVER die B)

Advancedpcs

Edited by advancedpcs

Guest CoolHandPuke

I) M2D v2 ROM ::

M2Dv2:: build 28217::

Down Load Link :: PDhee_i900Omnia_28217_M2D_beta1 <<< Update 30/01/2010

mirror (mediafire) >>>> PDhee_i900Omnia_28217_M2D_beta1

Both the links to this version are broken. Please would you be so kind as to re up or if anyone else has another link, would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jason

EDIT oops looks like someone beat me to it by like 3 minutes lmao, thanks for the direct link

Edited by CoolHandPuke

Guest mihai_mihai
Hi,

Does anyone know any application for favourites contacts like in M2 or SPBshell where you can add the photo for the person?

p h o n e x 2.2 phonex1.jpg1260503283_59881744.jpg

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest joža
there is a direct link at the bottom of the previous page

jeeeeezzz i hate mayself at such moments. i'm always against people who ask questions answered a page back:S

but i couldn't help myself this time i'm nervous because it's such long time since last build... and 28205 used so much RAM.. hope this is better :)

p h o n e x 2.2 phonex1.jpg

Thanks a lot. I'll try this

Very nice dialing keyboard just what I was looking for to use with wm

Thanks a lot

Edited by cga

Guest joža
Hi. All Master

I tried 4 hours to upload 3 roms to mediafire but it failed.

I don't know why filezilla client blocked internation downloaded, but more than 400 downloads last roms, mirrors please please.

From media fire only m2d v2 28217 successed.

Here down load link >>>> M2D v2 Build 28217

anyone have a good free host, please suggest.

Sorry

try filefront, it's the best, fast and no wait time.

Guest blade87

PDhee, I would like to suggest you something that may have been brought up or if it isn't, then most of the users of your ROMS will want too.

Let's talk straight... the default Windows Mobile Themes are horrible. My suggestion is to add something your's - maybe something black. I know that I can install any theme that I want, but usually I (and maybe most of the users) use the one's that are already installed. I'm sure that everybody would want to have a better look than the default.

Guest Lunchbox77
PDhee, I would like to suggest you something that may have been brought up or if it isn't, then most of the users of your ROMS will want too.

Let's talk straight... the default Windows Mobile Themes are horrible. My suggestion is to add something your's - maybe something black. I know that I can install any theme that I want, but usually I (and maybe most of the users) use the one's that are already installed. I'm sure that everybody would want to have a better look than the default.

better not mess with the themes i suggest you install one for yourself...not everybody like the ugly custom themes like krazy radd's or others. The choice is yours. I spoke straight.

Guest jmsmartins
Hi PDhee,

For some reason I can't run some cabs like s2u2 Extra Lite build 28217. I never had thisproblem with your roms.

Is there anything we can do?

have u tried with another file explorer? resco for example.. default file explorer sucks

Guest blade87
better not mess with the themes i suggest you install one for yourself...not everybody like the ugly custom themes like krazy radd's or others. The choice is yours. I spoke straight.

I don't think you understood what I said. I 'm just suggesting that he adds a black theme like for example OCK or steff's ROMS. I don't think I said "Delete the default and leave only a custom one"...