[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest mobilefox
take it easy P_Dhee !!!

people here think you have no life apart from cooking great roms... :) I think there is plenty of new builds for everyone to try, some want to try 3 roms in 1 day no wonder they are never satisfied as they never get to fully test them..

next time we see your icon picture you are going to look a lot older B)

slds,

+1

Guest dannych99

try 28217.533 M2DV2 rom, SKTools : 312, running on battery mod.

There's small change in 533 build: press win logo at any page and you could return to today page. (since 28205)

+++

try 24001.550 now....

Guest doronwin
Hi, Doron

sorry, I don't have wince for your contry, and dpi for your lang. If U have please sent me,

thank you for your sincere answer. pls find attached file maybe u could use it ?

thanks again

doron

New_Heb_support_only.cab

Edited by doronwin

24001 lite is very fast as always

Don't use Samsung lite keyboard as it overlaps the buttons.

Thanks PDhee for your hard work

Keep it Up :)

post-507888-1265066993_thumb.jpg

post-507888-1265067003_thumb.jpg

post-507888-1265067015_thumb.jpg

post-507888-1265067041_thumb.jpg

post-507888-1265067049_thumb.jpg

Edited by cga

Guest Talishte
at last a worthy ROM.

let´s all remember this is a hobbie so we should all be thankful to this very talented people who in their free time share their knowlege with us, so taking that into consideration each and every release by any chef is to be thanked and appreciated !!!

maybe we are not worthy of such great people making or phones look up to date :)

T.

Guest Columby

Hi all! Installed 23620.5.3 a couple of days ago and started having problems with my calls. Sometimes it takes up to 10 seconds to recognize the phone number and switch from "unknown" to a recognized caller. Sometimes I don't get the ring at all and the callers report that they hear either "busy" or "no answer" or an operators answer "phone is out of coverage" while I see the perfect connection on my phone and I know from other phones that operator works fine.

Seems like it's some kind of general incompatibility of this ROM with my phone part (BUHJ1) since I use this phone part as well as all additional software I use for several months already and never have experienced such issues. Ritual dance with changing operator, waiting, changing back and resetting was performed. :)

Any ideas/suggestions about this issue would be very welcome. B)

Guest doronwin
let´s all remember this is a hobbie so we should all be thankful to this very talented people who in their free time share their knowlege with us, so taking that into consideration each and every release by any chef is to be thanked and appreciated !!!

maybe we are not worthy of such great people making or phones look up to date :)

T.

yes you are right, and my appologize for all the chefs out there who do their outmost to pls us. i guess i got so frustrated with problems with differnt ROMs

that when i finally found one that untill now (uhmmm..12 hrs from when i flashed) had no problems - i had to say something that sounded a bit out of line.

anyone who tried 24001 can tell if there is significant speed improvment? what about the sms lag?

24001 is very fast and sms seems to be Ok as well. It's worth trying

Guest amahfouz

does anyone know how i can get the youtube app? i cant get it from m.youtube.com/app its says the device isnt supported

EDIT: got it, just used IE instead of opera

Edited by amahfouz

Guest corpisa
Enjoy, your lucky day, even getting screenshots before flashing, this is just fun :)

where those pictures already there? no way I missed them B) thanks anyways...

slds,

Guest chandanbs

Hi,

24001 is very fast ! but i had some freezing issues with it. If you are running too many programs and then use the "voice command" hardware key mapped to showcase, and keep clicking the hard-key... the phone hangs.. So far for the past 6-8 hours i had 3-4 freezes. Let me know if anyone of you had this issue.. I will try for a 25001 flavour now.. Nick...Dhee.. and now.. Ock... 3Masters.. :)

Guest jms2367
Hi,

24001 is very fast ! but i had some freezing issues with it. If you are running too many programs and then use the "voice command" hardware key mapped to showcase, and keep clicking the hard-key... the phone hangs.. So far for the past 6-8 hours i had 3-4 freezes. Let me know if anyone of you had this issue.. I will try for a 25001 flavour now.. Nick...Dhee.. and now.. Ock... 3Masters.. :)

don't forget steff and jay. they realeased these newer rom builds earlier than the other chefs.

Guest mmaster12

And now some review of 28217 Extra Light:

Common opinion:

-very-very fast ROM

-time for download system after soft reset is 44 sec (in clear ROM)

Some screens:

post-571841-1265095313_thumb.jpg

One bug or feature:

some menus with YES/NO buttons don't have buttons (view in screens), but it works ok.

Testing:

-SMS - ok (have no any bugs)

-MMS -ok

-email -ok

-GPS - ok (very fast with my phone ZHIE1)

Thanks Pdhee for your work! You are good ROM cooker! :)

Guest Michelle My Belle

Would anyone be able to provide a mirror for the standard lite version of 28217?

(PDhee_i900Omnia_28217.5.3.3_Lite_beta1 >> (30/01/2010).

I'd really appreciate it if some one could upload this :)

Thanks guys.

MMB.

Guest SachinD

Dear Mr. Dhee,

Thank you very much for your patience !!! And I am one of your many FANS !!!

Need a small help. Do we have an application equivalent to Smart Reader in Omnia i900 that can work under Windows Mobile 6.5 ?

Essentially it is OCR Recognition and integration with Contacts.

Thanks a lot once again

Sachin D