[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest corpisa
Anybody gets their battery drained with th last ROM ? my phone is gettin freakin hot, freezin and drains battery like hell.

which build? there are like a docen new ones out there... ;)

slds,

Anybody gets their battery drained with th last ROM ? my phone is gettin freakin hot, freezin and drains battery like hell.

Please mention build number in your thread and discribe problems correctly step by step so that somebody can help you out

Guest woody2k

Just Flashed the 24001 M2Dv2 ROM. First impressions are that it is fast. Deffinately an earlier build than 28217 as the add Email option has lost the windows live, Gmail and Yahoo links. So far so good but still having problems with the text message screen and the all programs window (within programs page) not filling the entire screen. They seem to cut off about 3/4 of the way down. M2Dtp-Config is now in English, will finaly be able to understand it. will report on any other problems as i go.

Would there be any chance of listing the bulids that are WM6.5.3 and would the multi touch work properly with the Omnia?

PDhee you are a master

Hello P_Dhee

Thank you very much for your great rom

Please please please include the omnia-lite apps in your M2D v2 ROM and a pack of new icon

you find it here : Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!, Themes fixed from different artists for MD2 (TouchFlo2D) Post #2711 OF Weirdo

you will be definitely the best

I hope you hear my wish

sorry for my very bad english

Guest avarrous

Hai all please help

How can i download **PDhee_i900Omnia_21889_M2D_beta2**, coz i tray download link don't work

Thank You

Edited by avarrous

Guest dan77net

Thanks PDhee for your great ROMS

I love the Extralite editions....

So i'm downing 23519 that inspires me much ;)

you are doing a really good work !!! MASTER.

Edited by dan77net

Guest drunkenmonkeyonacid

hi i installed 24001 lite rom.........its fast but the memory management is miserable......i run s2p using the playit plugin and most of the time s2p just shuts down after a song..........no idea why.........if i get a message and reply or even just turn on internet explorer.........s2p just suts down.........i also use s2u2............is there any workaround for this??

Guest TomasVTi
Hi,

23519 Lite leaves phone not booting after flashing (samsung logo)

23519 ExtraLite is working...

excellent work, thx

johoe

23519 Lite works for me without any issue

Thanks for creating and seeding this great ROM

T.

Edited by TomasVTi

Hi,

23519 Lite leaves phone not booting after flashing (samsung logo)

23519 ExtraLite is working...

excellent work, thx

johoe

Just hard reset, it happen to me with Lite 24001. Then it was fine

It could be some cabs not supported trying to run by the script