[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

You try to take this theme. It can change from blue to black SPB without setting theme of SPB.

Link--> http://www.upload-thai.com/download.php?id...280a5d7708304da

I modify from Class Blue Theme.

img.php?04-02-2010:1265289524_0.18340400.png

http://www.temppic.com/img.php?04-02-2010:..._0.18340400.png

Thanks for that but I have my own black theme.

I use Carrol PureBlack3 Installer, and then SPBshell changed from blue to Black. I’ll try yours though later

I was just concerned about wm theme functionality as it integrates with SPBshell theme and it shouldn’t work that way because I had tried OCK roms and I’m able to change the theme in SPBshell 3.3, it might depend on the theme that’s installed in wm

All ExtraLite Rom was completely deleted ie6. So please install browser that U like to use by yourself.

what a pity But ok Thanks for your immediate reply.

i will try 23519 Lite

what a pity But ok Thanks for your immediate reply.

i will try 23519 Lite

You can installed Opera browser which is much better than IE. Haven't you tried it? Or even install IE

Guest corpisa
well, too bad, this loud wallpaper is burning my eyes. nevermind i'll live with it.

tks anyways

you can change background on manila2d with no problem, you can change just the home tab background or all the tabs if you want. As you seem new to manila customizing make sure you back up default theme using M2DC program if its not there just look for it and install.

if you want to change all tabs just rename any .png picture with 240x400 size to this hh_fw_background.png and replace in windows directory and soft reset. Now if you change wallpaper on titanium after you have load a manila theme it will also change home tab background (just home tab) you have to use the settings tab and in there wallpaper, it will ask you to load default wallpaper and it will change the predetermine wallpaper (or hh_fw_background.png) that the theme you are using has.

well... not easy to explain for me in english but you should read first how to customize manila2d and you should be fine.

slds,

Guest drunkenmonkeyonacid
Programs/S2U2/settings/scroll down and select about

You should see your version number

yep im using build 30 or atleast 2.30.........i uninstalled the playit titanium plugin and the problems are solved now......i guess that was the monkey in the machinery.......lol but now i have no today music plugin to go with s2p.......i guess i can live with that.........thanx for ur help though:)

Guest kanikamus

Hi, good afternoon. When trying to install the 23620 the notebook failed and I had to send for technical assistance (it was under warranty). Now the Omnia-i900 was ready and then I would like to know how to upgrade, it came with the rom Vivo(Brasil operator). I need to first install the DXID5 or can I upgrade directly to the 23620 or the most current set by Dhee.

Please to everybody, I can't to send once again to techinical assistence, it was not warranty now. I was almost a month without the omnia and would like to re-install the roms to enjoy. To all who contribute my thanks.

kani

Guest Ashutosh007

Hello PDhee,

Thanks for the splendid M2D v2 ROM. My one problem is I cannot increase the volume using the code *#0002*28346#. The values cannot be changed even when I press "APPLY". Please help.

Guest dragonmatahari
Thanks for that but I have my own black theme.

I use Carrol PureBlack3 Installer, and then SPBshell changed from blue to Black. I’ll try yours though later

I was just concerned about wm theme functionality as it integrates with SPBshell theme and it shouldn’t work that way because I had tried OCK roms and I’m able to change the theme in SPBshell 3.3, it might depend on the theme that’s installed in wm

try this one...

Paul_Bronowiecki_Elegant_Black_Style.cab

Guest downjones

PDhee.....basically very nice roms....I am trying out now the: PDhee_i900Omnia_23519_Lite_beta1

following I don't understand why you are leaving like this:

1. cyberon voice commander (very old version) - just leave it completele out and let the people decide what to install MS Voice Command or Cyberon

2. for keyboard there is no original microsoft skin

3. the mouse icon in the settings menue does not work

4. no original samsung dialer skin does not work

5. GPS Extra and Enhanced GPS are the same tools...you do not need them twice

6. Nobody need PHM Registry Editor or Total commander...everyone uses Resco Explorer 2010 ;)

...but besides that your rom is very fast and stable! :D

Edited by downjones

Firstly thanks for the excellent ROM's Mr Dhee. I have flashed a number of times since buying the Omnia but have settled on your ROMs. I find them fast and stable. I currently use SPB Mobile shell 3.5.3 and find it works great with the ROM but can at times be a bit slow. That is probably down to SPB being quite resource intensive. The deciders with a ROM for me are Speed and the Bluetooth Fix as I use my car kit and Bluetooth headset for sport. The latter in fact is probably the decider.

I have downloaded your latest ROM and have a couple of questions. Do all your ROM's contain the BT fix and a general question for those using the ROM's, do any of the users have any tips or recommendations on the use of SPB, I enjoy the use of the panels etc but not having used M2D or Titanium a great deal I can't make comparisons.

Finally, is it recommended to do a hard reset when flashing.

I will flash the latest this weekend and reinstall my apps and then feedback.

Many thanks for the hard work

Kev

Guest vince1970

PDhee, thanks for the great work. 23519_M2Dv2 is perfect.

One minor bug, I installed P H O N E X but i sometime have trouble not displaying. Does any1 have the same issue or just me ?

Uninstalled and stick with the WM dialler for now.

Hello Master Dhee / everyone:

Whilst 23519 is fast and with threaded email, i think the rom to try would be 28223 which is the fastest of this current batch of roms.

As always, thank you for your efforts.dave

Guest advancedpcs

All,

Having just tried "PDhee_i900Omnia_23519_M2D_beta1", we've noticed that the [Orange UK] MMS service doesn't download messages and reports an error when you try and do it manually.

Sending [an MMS] is ok.

Hard reset does not resolve.

Checking MMS settings and resetting does not resolve.

Orange SIM Updates do not resolve.

Changing provider and back does to resolve.

Changing various 'auto updates' of applications does not resolve either.

Previous build was fine ;)

Anybody else tried receiving an MMS [with failure or success] on this particular build?

Advancedpcs :D

All,

Having just tried "PDhee_i900Omnia_23519_M2D_beta1", we've noticed that the [Orange UK] MMS service doesn't download messages and reports an error when you try and do it manually.

Sending [an MMS] is ok.

Hard reset does not resolve.

Checking MMS settings and resetting does not resolve.

Orange SIM Updates do not resolve.

Changing provider and back does to resolve.

Changing various 'auto updates' of applications does not resolve either.

Previous build was fine ;)

Anybody else tried receiving an MMS [with failure or success] on this particular build?

Advancedpcs :D

how about internet? you having trouble with that too? i downloaded 23519 yesterday and had trouble with internet settings. requested from o2, they sent me settings but still could not connect. also tried the change operator settings for 30secs thing but did not work. in the end i had to manually configure settings myself thru connections tab for the internet to work... guess i have to do the same for mms... goodluck

Guest drunkenmonkeyonacid
yep im using build 30 or atleast 2.30.........i uninstalled the playit titanium plugin and the problems are solved now......i guess that was the monkey in the machinery.......lol but now i have no today music plugin to go with s2p.......i guess i can live with that.........thanx for ur help though:)

problem occured again........ ;) im gonna flash 23519 extra lite and see if that fixes it.........hope it does..........can anyone tell me if in 23519 the x button and start are below or above?? i like them below.... :D

Guest kamalryu
21888.5.0.86 Lite Excellent ROM as always. Very fast. Nice Office Mobile 2010

Thanks for all screenshots and info about the ROM

thnx man for such great roms... i've tried build 28217 on my i900 but sometimes it goes hang at the time of messaging... pls help....