[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Let's not forget all these roms we are getting here are made in the spare time of the chefs and it should be very much appreciated so stop moaning and being so petty, let's the chef do their work and be thankful to them

+10,000

Guest i900 lover rom

thanks

but after a week from flash my omnia with your rom PDhee_i900Omnia_23518_M2D_beta1 the motion sensor dosn't work

i flash my omnia with the new and the same thing with no wifi in the second

any help

Guest mobilefox

Guys,

Need help.

I am on PDhee_i900Omnia_23519_M2D_beta1, fast and excellent ROM.

I have setup my city in Whether tab and is displaying the whether properly.

But on my home screen, its showing the whether of different city.

Any idea, any tips ??

Many Thanks.

Guest Raheel Anjum

Tried to install 21889 M2D beta2 after seeing some good reviews of this and could not pass the allignment screen after 40 minutes of struggle with numerous reboots and allignment attempts with stylus, paper clip etc. :D I am a big fan of your ROM's but it is pity that due to this one reason, I could not continue with this ROM. Any suggestion to bypass this allignment screen?

Moved to latest OCK m2d build 23529 where allignment screen is disabled at flash time. ;)

My screen is ok as I was able to allign it in OCK ROM on 1st attempt. :(

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest Michelle My Belle
Guys,

Need help.

I am on PDhee_i900Omnia_23519_M2D_beta1, fast and excellent ROM.

I have setup my city in Whether tab and is displaying the whether properly.

But on my home screen, its showing the whether of different city.

Any idea, any tips ??

Many Thanks.

yes and this is correct behaviour... it is showing you the weather for your current position ;-)

MMB

Guest mobilefox
yes and this is correct behaviour... it is showing you the weather for your current position ;-)

MMB

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the reply.

But my current position is different.

I am in Muscat,Oman and its showing Bangalore,India.

Any idea,how i can update it.

Many Thanks.

Guest Michelle My Belle
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the reply.

Many Thanks.

Ah I see.

I don't have any other advice to proffer except did you hard reset after flashing?

A hard reset seems to cure many issues that people experience...

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

MMB

Guest vince1970
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the reply.

Many Thanks.

I had the same issue with previous ROMs from PDhee. What i do run Google map and it should show me the exact location, the exit and run the home weather update. It works for me.

If this failed, there is a M2D weather patch was posted on PDhee topic and I can't remember what post. Else you can check http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...uild-1919-1432/ for a fix.

Guest bruhaha
I would still like to see an explanation of the possible advantages of the different series, i.e. 28xxx over 23xxx etc. I know that it is trial and error but after having flashed so many times ( I need to actually use the phone!) how about updates as to relevance of builds 24xxx over 23xxx etc.?

+1

Guest peepo555

First of all, Thanks PDhee for creating this awesome roms. I have already flash your 23519 lite version but i have problem with pointUI point sense suite. For sometimes especially after ending a call, pointsense disappeared and normal home appeared instead with freezing condition. But i can still press phone button and others except tapping the screen. Does anyone use pointUI and have same problem?

Guest peepo555

Now i have changed to 23519 m2d but again found some problem ;) , after i installed m2dc (because i want to remove some tab) easy today plug in have gone and the name of the program in launcher tab go behind the icon.how can I solve this problem???

Guest ntinos92

Hello PDhee.....

I have downloaded the PDhee_i900Omnia_28223_Lite_beta1 ......(05/02/2010) rom. The flush and installation on my omnia was successful. Everything worked great. I have downloaded marketplace and installed some useful applications. Also, i have installed the samsung keyboard as well as the online widgets. I have successfully restarted the phone several times. But, now, after the boot logos the screen won 't display anything else than black. I can see the samsung omnia logo, the omnia logo, the windows is starting logo and then black black black. The orange picture with the windows flag is not shown up and the screen displays ONLY black........

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Guest ...angel...
Hello PDhee.....

I have downloaded the PDhee_i900Omnia_28223_Lite_beta1 ......(05/02/2010) rom. The flush and installation on my omnia was successful. Everything worked great. I have downloaded marketplace and installed some useful applications. Also, i have installed the samsung keyboard as well as the online widgets. I have successfully restarted the phone several times. But, now, after the boot logos the screen won 't display anything else than black. I can see the samsung omnia logo, the omnia logo, the windows is starting logo and then black black black. The orange picture with the windows flag is not shown up and the screen displays ONLY black........

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Try to hard reset... reset your omnia then push the call and end button...then push the call button again to confirm hard reset...

Guest ntinos92
Try to hard reset... reset your omnia then push the call and end button...then push the call button again to confirm hard reset...

Thanks for the reply.... I have managed to flush again my omnia and the problem fixed...... The big question is what caused this black out ;) ?!

Guest saintxseiya

Anyone had the same issues?

At times, my Omnia is freezin and gettin freakin hot using this builds and ActiveSync with an Exchange Server

PDhee_i900Omnia_28223_Lite_beta1 ......(05/02/2010) .....Thanks to Advancedpcs

PDhee_i900Omnia_25001_Lite_beta1 .....(05/02/2010) .... Thanks to Advancedpcs

PDhee_i900Omnia_23519_Lite_beta1 .....(03/02/2010)..... Thanks to Advancedpcs

After this i have to reset the Phone.

Edited by saintxseiya

Hi

I have flashed with PDhee_i900Omnia_23519.5.5.0_Lite_beta1. So far everything working well apart from the Contacts updating via Facebook. I used this to update contact pictures in previous PDhee roms and it worked well. This one opens the logon screen but it doesn't allow a change of details so when trying to logon it fails.

Does anyone know a way to change the logon details. I have tried logging on to facebook via the app, also using the web but again no jou.

Many thanks in anticipation

Kev

Guest okrisda
1. I find it perfect, to me it works better than any other voice applications, just does what you need quick.

2. ¿?

3. NO ONE has manage to make finger mouse work and I guess the icon cannot be remove, we all know it´s samsung fault not chefs.

4. like you said, no one needs samsung dialer besides its easily restore or install.

5. it looks to be just a shorcut but are the same app, not sure in anycase is a great add on for us gps users..

6. WE ALL need them if we dont want to pay for the ones you are talking as they are not free so to have them in there its just well thought and perfect for many.

Since chef do this for free I think it´s better to report bugs so they can try to fix them than to criticized their choice in the applications to install in the rom, there are so many releases that almost every general taste can be satisfied but don´t ask for minor details with all this perfect FREE roms chefs are giving us ;)

It seems to me that PDhee has attracted a very new group of at least modaco users judging by their post count, I wonder where all the old dogs who visited sector's, shokka9's threads are, they really don´t know what they are missing and they can help putting some sense into new posters who think that chefs work for them or something.

Chef PDhee seems like a very young person who wants to please everyone but at this rate of demanding I think he's going back to his friends in pdamobiz because pretty sure they are just extremely grateful and not as demanding as we are here...

just my opinion anyway,

T.

+1M.

Totally agree with the above!!

especially these two

* Since chef do this for free I think it´s better to report bugs so they can try to fix them than to criticized their choice in the applications to install in the rom.

* Chef PDhee seems like a very young person who wants to please everyone but at this rate of demanding I think he's going back to his friends in pdamobiz because pretty sure they are just extremely grateful and not as demanding as we are here...

I'm very greatful for your effort since PDAMobiz, PDhee! สู้ๆ

Edited by okrisda

Guest norbee007

How can I change the softkeys on the M2D 23519 ROM? I tried to use SoftkeyAppletEx, but it didn't work then I used M2DC and it worked, however I got the same problem as peepo555. ;) Is there a way to get back the plugin?