[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

has anyone noticed that in phdee's rom's applications are terminating randomly? i have had this problem since my first flash with these roms... ran two or more apps and soon as i was working for 5secs in one app, all others terminated! this was even happening as i had over 50 megs of ram free, so i don't know what's really going on here... got two more friends with same roms that confirmed this memory management 'feature' ;)

hasn't anyone got this annoying issue with memory management??

Guest petikeke

I use 23519 m2d rom and it's very very good! But the maps screen are messed up. The upper half is okay, but the lower is not showing. :S So i can't use. Are there any way the make this work or are there any way to unload this tab? The original m2d configurator isn't working and the easy today launcher disappears. :S

And how can i make skyfire to be the default browser? Are there any regkey for that?

Guest vince1970
Now i have changed to 23519 m2d but again found some problem ;) , after i installed m2dc (because i want to remove some tab) easy today plug in have gone and the name of the program in launcher tab go behind the icon.how can I solve this problem???

softreset will do the trick.

Guest norbee007

I found another bug however this is very minor: in the weather settings Fahrenheit and Celsius options are swapped. Other than this I'm really satisfied with the performance and battery life seems very good so far.

Update:

vince1970: No it's not working. ;)

I found an interesting topic about it: Pimp my Manila topic. I haven't tested out the suggestions yet.

Edited by norbee007

Guest vince1970
I found another bug however this is very minor: in the weather settings Fahrenheit and Celsius options are swapped. Other than this I'm really satisfied with the performance and battery life seems very good so far.

Update:

vince1970: No it's not working. ;)

I found an interesting topic about it: Pimp my Manila topic. I haven't tested out the suggestions yet.

With the home weather update, i suggest you look for the weather home update and install that. It should work.

For the 'Pimp my Manila topic' PDhee already had that installed on most of his ROMs. You can, instead have the 6 laucher on home page, you can subsittude it with 'Phon Ex' I have not try but have alter the softkey to open Phon Ex contact instead.

Guest bt_fans

Hi, Master P_DHee,

I am using your M2D rom and travel to bangkok for vacation in these few days. I found that the name of the Thailand city in weather tab is in Thai. It is difficult for me to add Bangkok city to the weather tab. Can you translate the Thai in English?Thanks a lot!

Bt_fans

Guest peepo555
softreset will do the trick.

Thanks for reply but soft reset is the first thing i have try but that's not the solution. anyway now i am using with too many tab (for me ;) ) . Furthermore i cannot find any missed call notification rather than wm on the task bar at the top. How can i have it at the home screen????

Guest melburnian
23529.5.5.0 with M2D2 ..PlEaSe....

Thanks PDhee and Advancedpcs for the mirrow.

Thank you so much Chef Dhee... Your ROM has wonderful and the response is out of this world.

Thanks again for your hard work!!!

Guest advancedpcs
23529.5.5.0 with M2D2 ..PlEaSe....

Thanks PDhee and Advancedpcs for the mirrow.

PDhee hasn't uploaded this version to our servers yet; hopefully within the next few days, as he's probably still working on it :D

Advancedpcs ;)

Guest ducristi

Hi all,

I use PDhee_i900Omnia_23519_M2D_beta1 and it is great,

But I can not use the internet on it. as I conect my omnia to PC, the weather from M2D works and updates fine , I have installed the Weather update , and the weather on Home is working ok.

But If I am conected to pc via cable or wireless, I can not get access to Internet.

Have done settings --connections --USB to PC and played there on and off, but still it would not work.

I do not want 3G because that is fine and it is working ok.

Thanks for any advice .

;)

Guest dollar99

Hi Dhee,61817935.gif

One small thing that is really bothering me!!

Why aren't the new builds made with M2D versions?

As u can see the majority of people prefer is M2Dv2 in the poll and still the first update will be in LiteRoms.smiley-signs146.gif

There has been 4 updated builds in the Lite & ExtraLite Roms where as none in M2D roms

PDhee_i900Omnia_23529_Lite_beta1 ..... (07/02/2010)

PDhee_i900Omnia_28223_Lite_beta1 ......(05/02/2010)

PDhee_i900Omnia_25001_Lite_beta1 .....(05/02/2010)

PDhee_i900Omnia_21891_Lite_beta1 ......(03/02/2010)

A request from us,smiley-signs083.gif Plz make some M2D roms as soon as u get some spare time. smiley-signs153.gif

Guest dan77net

Thank you so much Chef Dhee...

i LOVE the ExtraLight edition of your roms because I add M2D and htc keyboard then all aplications I desire.

The 23519 is BEST OF ALL the roms,

but now i'll try 23529 that i'm downing right now ;)

Good work ! THANK YOU.

Edited by dan77net

Guest petikeke
Now i have changed to 23519 m2d but again found some problem ;) , after i installed m2dc (because i want to remove some tab) easy today plug in have gone and the name of the program in launcher tab go behind the icon.how can I solve this problem???

If SR doesn't solve the problem then configure what you want and then uninstall the configurator, SR and the launcher is back. :D It worked for me. :(

Hi Dhee,

Thanks so much for ROMs, they rock. ;)

I have a program that announces the time hourly on my phone but on your ROM it does not announce the time when the screen is off (hibernating) unless the screen is on. It does not behave like this when I use another custom ROM like OCK's. What could be responsible for this, is there any settings I need to adjust for it to work properly?

Thanks for any advice.

daysey.

Guest advancedpcs
PDhee hasn't uploaded this version to our servers yet; hopefully within the next few days, as he's probably still working on it :(

Advancedpcs ;)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW NEW NEW NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**PDhee will be updating 1st page shortly**

PDhee_i900Omnia_25329_M2D

Enjoy

Advancedpcs :D

Guest woody2k
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW NEW NEW NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**PDhee will be updating 1st page shortly**

PDhee_i900Omnia_25329_M2D

Enjoy

Advancedpcs ;)

Right this new rom. Is it build 23529 or 25329 if its 23529 its older than my pants and if its 25329 i havent heard of it. Not being rude just want some clarification

Guest Michelle My Belle
Hi Dhee,61817935.gif

One small thing that is really bothering me!!

Why aren't the new builds made with M2D versions?

As u can see the majority of people prefer is M2Dv2 in the poll and still the first update will be in LiteRoms.smiley-signs146.gif

There has been 4 updated builds in the Lite & ExtraLite Roms where as none in M2D roms

A request from us,smiley-signs083.gif Plz make some M2D roms as soon as u get some spare time. smiley-signs153.gif

It is of course possible that Dhee prefers the Titanium version - and then maybe after sorting out any issues, he moves on to M2D version. Just a thought... :D

I'm just happy that he's happy knocking out ROM's for us ;)

MMB.

Guest advancedpcs
Right this new rom. Is it build 23529 or 25329 if its 23529 its older than my pants and if its 25329 i havent heard of it. Not being rude just want some clarification

This "new ROM" version is taken directly from the filename PDhee has uploaded to our servers to host on his behalf. If you don't want it, don't download it. Simple.

It's down to PDhee to explain the file versions and their content. Not being rude, just clarifying. Suffice to say, presume it as 23529 with a filename typo.

Advancedpcs ;)

Edited by advancedpcs