[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest jms2367
This "new ROM" version is taken directly from the filename PDhee has uploaded to our servers to host on his behalf. If you don't want it, don't download it. Simple.

It's down to PDhee to explain the file versions and their content. Not being rude, just clarifying. Suffice to say, presume it as 23529 with a filename typo.

Advancedpcs ;)

agree. thanks to p_dhee for the roms and to you advancedpcs for hosting these. :-)

Guest hassaneng2000

could you please change the interface of your ROM (PDhee_i900Omnia_23519_M2D_beta1) to be looks like this ROM (Ste-V-illagE-28014-M2Dv2-LZX-SLIM)

your ROM is the best stable ROM and the second ROM is the best view.

if you can't do this please let me know how can i change it by myself.

thank you Master.

Guest *LeiTo*

Hey P'Dhee!!! :D

How are you since last time?

It's very nice to see you here and always in cooking :(

I remember on Artemis you was the best cook never see and very fast too.

Why i buy a TG01 and not a Omnia grrrr!!!! :D

Maybe if we buy a TG for you, you maybe will cook on it? ;)

See you later :D

Edited by *LeiTo*

This "new ROM" version is taken directly from the filename PDhee has uploaded to our servers to host on his behalf. If you don't want it, don't download it. Simple.

It's down to PDhee to explain the file versions and their content. Not being rude, just clarifying. Suffice to say, presume it as 23529 with a filename typo.

Advancedpcs ;)

Simple as that, you like it you take it, else, wait for next release :D

Guest Weesals

Im using your Lite rom and loving it, I tried a couple of the others from other cooks but they were either really slow, the scrolling was like back in 6.1 or they seemed to be missing core things.

Keep up the good work!

Guest smoothcrooner

Hi PDhee,

I've been testing this ROM for the past 4 days and this is best and most stable ROM I've ever flashed.

Keep up the good work bro.

Edited by smoothcrooner

Guest Jeanne8fr
Hi PDhee,

I've been testing this ROM for the past 4 days and this is best and most stable ROM I've ever flashed.

Keep up the good work bro.

Which one?. There are a dozen there...

J.

Downloaded 23529 Lite and so far so good. Excellent response and battery, reinstalled all my usual tweaks plus SPB 3.5.1. BT Voice works great as well.

Only issue is one I mentioned on an earlier flash. I have been using the facility in contacts to synchroise pictures with Facebook but with the last two flashes it comes up with an unable to logon to Facebook error. I have confirmed I can logon to facebook with different browsers but no joy.

Is there a setting I am missing, apologies if this has been covered before.

Apart from that, excellent work. I did try another couple of ROMS for comparison but come back each time to these, best I have used so far.

Keep up the good work

hi Mr Pdhee.

I was flashed rom 2400.1.5.5. Evrything is ok.

But camera have a bug. i can take a photo but can not use camera. when change to camera mode my phone is freeze.

Pls help!!

sorry for my bad english.

Edited by xhuyvn

Guest dreamnej

What roms do you prefer?

o M2D v2 wery good

o Neo Titanium good

o Lite good

o Extra Lite wery good

x v38 senseıu (beatiful-wonderful-wery wery wery gooooooddddd,crazy .................. please senseıu rom ) ;)(---

hi Mr Pdhee.

I was flashed rom 2400.1.5.5. Evrything is ok.

But camera have a bug. i can take a photo but can not use camera. when change to camera mode my phone is freeze.

Pls help!!

sorry for my bad english.

Problem solved. hard reset .

hmm... downloaded and tried m2d 23529 yesterday, and was my 2nd time to try a m2d rom.. i still cannot figure out why so many users prefer m2d rom than others, like the lite rom+ spb shell.. i mean almost 60% prefer a m2d rom!! is it because m2d is free and spb cost money??... any ex-spb users here that prefered the m2d rom and why? one thing i was wondering is, does the player support ogg files and tags? osrry for the questions.. thanks

Guest woody2k
hmm... downloaded and tried m2d 23529 yesterday, and was my 2nd time to try a m2d rom.. i still cannot figure out why so many users prefer m2d rom than others, like the lite rom+ spb shell.. i mean almost 60% prefer a m2d rom!! is it because m2d is free and spb cost money??... any ex-spb users here that prefered the m2d rom and why? one thing i was wondering is, does the player support ogg files and tags? osrry for the questions.. thanks

I ran SPB for ages before trying any M2D roms. SPB deoesnt look too great untill you add all the tweaks (MSkip ProPlus wigets etc) and then it takes up a massive ammount of memory on the omnia and starts to slow. The joy with M2D is that its still a gread UI without using too much memory. The Titanium theme is good but it is just lacking something. Some of the Titanium plugins that are out there give the phone a more finalised feel but you have to search for them.

Personaly after trying M2D, im not going back. Might even go and buy a HTC in the future so i can have a play with Touchflo3D

I have installed the MarketPlace. cab but I can't make it work!

It asks me to download a newer version but then tell me it's unavailable and try later.

Someone could tell me why it's not working??

Someone with the last vesion .cab?

I have the 23529 M2D rom.

Edited by jerlau

I have installed the MarketPlace. cab but I can't make it work!

It asks me to download a newer version but then tell me it's unavailable and try later.

Someone could tell me why it's not working??

Someone with the last vesion .cab?

I have the 23529 M2D rom.

You can download the lates version here

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-...arketplace.mspx

Guest Tracian

P_Dhee i love your rom`s but i don`t like the wallpaper for M2D2,and also i can`t change it....can u make a version with an black wallpaper or original one from HD2?

Once again u`re the best!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Here is the best application I have found to keep all your favorites photo contact after flashing your WM phone

For those of you go need a nice full screen Dialer, this is the one

Advertising SPAM?language=en&m...2e094db10fc83b1

Very good features like:

Convenient and intuitive interface

Interaction using simple touch (without stylus)

Today plug-in

Address book

Photo contacts (including SIM contacts)

Individual tune for calls (including SIM contacts)

Expanded call history for each contact

Image library

Favorites group

Full-screen incoming call

Full-screen Dialer

New and easy Phonepad

Convenient contact search

Personalization

Broad options capability

Enjoy

post-507888-1265845980_thumb.jpg

post-507888-1265845991_thumb.jpg

Guest vince1970
Hey guys,

Here is the best application I have found to keep all your favorites photo contact after flashing your WM phone

For those of you go need a nice full screen Dialer, this is the one

<a href="Advertising SPAM?language=en&menu=62e094db10fc83b1" target="_blank">Advertising SPAM?language=en&m...2e094db10fc83b1</a>

Very good features like:

Convenient and intuitive interface

Interaction using simple touch (without stylus)

Today plug-in

Address book

Photo contacts (including SIM contacts)

Individual tune for calls (including SIM contacts)

Expanded call history for each contact

Image library

Favorites group

Full-screen incoming call

Full-screen Dialer

New and easy Phonepad

Convenient contact search

Personalization

Broad options capability

Enjoy

Using v2.2 on 24001 M2D PDhee's ROM.

Great advertisment and highly recommended.

Guest Bruno Adler
what is the battery program u use in your roms

i need it for my i8000 (green when charging and procentage after full charge)

It's one dll file which contains the battery graphics.

I'm at work right now, when i get home i'll upload for you.

You can download the lates version here

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-...arketplace.mspx

Thanks for your quick reply m8 but this is only for 6.0 and 6.1 WM versions....

In 6.5, marketplace should already be installed:

"If your phone is running Windows Mobile 6.0 or Windows Mobile 6.1 you can get Marketplace by following the instructions in the box below. If you have a Windows phone running Windows Mobile 6.5, Marketplace is already installed on your phone and in your Start menu."

Any solution?

Anyone having this problem as well?