[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest ChaosControl

Restoring 9000 sms messages in the lite build doesnt really work well. Its initializing all the messages for hours now! Lot of hang ups when going into the message menu.

Rest seems to work great!

Guest hotsync
Thanks for your quick reply m8 but this is only for 6.0 and 6.1 WM versions....

In 6.5, marketplace should already be installed:

"If your phone is running Windows Mobile 6.0 or Windows Mobile 6.1 you can get Marketplace by following the instructions in the box below. If you have a Windows phone running Windows Mobile 6.5, Marketplace is already installed on your phone and in your Start menu."

Any solution?

Anyone having this problem as well?

try with this :

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...lace-winmo-6-5/

(post # 4)

Guest Bruno Adler
Restoring 9000 sms messages in the lite build doesnt really work well. Its initializing all the messages for hours now! Lot of hang ups when going into the message menu.

Rest seems to work great!

God Damn! 9000 Sms's? Are you a Texting freak? Damn dude o.o

Just kidding.

SPB BACKUP is the faster way to recover ur data.

PIM BACKUP is slow as hell.

Guest woody2k
Thanks for your quick reply m8 but this is only for 6.0 and 6.1 WM versions....

In 6.5, marketplace should already be installed:

"If your phone is running Windows Mobile 6.0 or Windows Mobile 6.1 you can get Marketplace by following the instructions in the box below. If you have a Windows phone running Windows Mobile 6.5, Marketplace is already installed on your phone and in your Start menu."

Any solution?

Anyone having this problem as well?

The Marketplace feature has beed removed from P_Dee's roms. You can still use the one from the microsoft site for 6.0 & 6.1 all it will do is connect after and download a newer version. It will work with 6.5 i did it myself last week

Guest ChaosControl
God Damn! 9000 Sms's? Are you a Texting freak? Damn dude o.o

Just kidding.

SPB BACKUP is the faster way to recover ur data.

PIM BACKUP is slow as hell.

Heheheh, well its texts from like 6 months ;) but yes, my g/f is a texting freak, i only respond half the time and i still type to much xD

The Marketplace feature has beed removed from P_Dee's roms. You can still use the one from the microsoft site for 6.0 & 6.1 all it will do is connect after and download a newer version. It will work with 6.5 i did it myself last week

Good to know, I'll also try

Guest hotsync
Hello PDhee,

Thanks for the splendid M2D v2 ROM. My one problem is I cannot increase the volume using the code *#0002*28346#. The values cannot be changed even when I press "APPLY". Please help.

Hi,

Did you find a fix for this?

I'm using the 25329_M2D rom and I cannot increase the volume using the code. I use the Alarm to wake me up, and the maximal volume is too low for me.

Best regards,

Audio Gain control in start menu-tools

click not in call, handset, common part..then you'll see lot of options (speakerphone I suppose). You'll see balance levels for left & right speaker-set them to an equal value. then save the settings.

you can use the tool for any other volume settings in a similar manner ... it's not bad, but difficult to see the right action from first glance and remember to click on everything you see. ;)

Edited by DLCI

Guest hotsync
Audio Gain control in start menu-tools

click not in call, handset, common part..then you'll see lot of options (speakerphone I suppose). You'll see balance levels for left & right speaker-set them to an equal value. then save the settings.

you can use the tool for any other volume settings in a similar manner ... it's not bad, but difficult to see the right action from first glance and remember to click on everything you see. ;)

Thanks!!!!

HI, guys. I am new i don't even know if i am posting in the right. Can you please help i have tried download extra-lite roms 25001 and 23529 but they show error when i unzip please help

Guest advancedpcs
HI, guys. I am new i don't even know if i am posting in the right. Can you please help i have tried download extra-lite roms 25001 and 23529 but they show error when i unzip please help

Hi nenene!

RE:

PDhee_i900Omnia_25001.5.3.1_ExtraLite_beta1

PDhee_i900Omnia_23529.5.5.0_ExtraLite_beta1

We've verified the downloads and unzipped successfully. Try downloading the files again as they may have not downloaded properly. Make sure you grab the files from THIS forum and from our DIRECT download links, not from mirrors or other sites that are posting our links :D

Advancedpcs ;)

Hi nenene!

RE:

PDhee_i900Omnia_25001.5.3.1_ExtraLite_beta1

PDhee_i900Omnia_23529.5.5.0_ExtraLite_beta1

We've verified the downloads and unzipped successfully. Try downloading the files again as they may have not downloaded properly. Make sure you grab the files from THIS forum and from our DIRECT download links, not from mirrors or other sites that are posting our links :D

Advancedpcs ;)

Thanks, I will download and test.

Guest gromit67

Hi every body

yesterday i have try the lastest rom the 23529 and 28223 in lite and Extra Lite.

With the version Extralite no problem I just don't like the default keyboard.

For the version lite with the two version lite have brick my phone

Actualy i test the 28223 Extralite Rom, il a very good rom, i just have a problem with S2P who don't want to work.

The program launch but just the word S2P in the top taskbar, and the screen is freeze. when i touch the screen i return on my today.

I had the same problem on my previous rom the 23515 from P_Dhee.

First i think that came from my other program, but i have try right after an hard reboot and juste with S2P installed. the problem is the same.

Have anyone an Idea?

First fix GPS 15 seconds.

Guest advancedpcs
Man, its really annoying to reboot my phone 10 times a day. because when i open a message it sometimes hangs

Please include which ROM version you are currently using with your posts, thank you ;)

It's always advised to "Hard Reset" after any ROM update.....

Advancedpcs :D

Guest ChaosControl
Please include which ROM version you are currently using with your posts, thank you ;)

It's always advised to "Hard Reset" after any ROM update.....

PDhee_i900Omnia_25329_Lite_beta1 ..... (07/02/2010) ..... Thanks to Advancedpcs

Did a few hard resets after installation, the again after i imported my sms. Because i thought i did it wrong the first time because it got so buggy.. It works most of the time but sometimes when i get a new txt it crashes...

Guest advancedpcs
Advancedpcs:

I have downloaded the roms they don't work, i will send error pictures.

Where are you getting the error? Whilst using Winrar to unzip them, or when you click the .exe after extraction, to run the file to flash the phone?

When replying, simply click "attach" at the bottom or PM us with the files.

Where are you getting the error? Whilst using Winrar to unzip them, or when you click the .exe after extraction, to run the file to flash the phone?

When replying, simply click "attach" at the bottom or PM us with the files.

I get the error when I use Winrar to unzip the file!!!!

Guest jms2367

does anyone know how to play youtube videos via streaming player? (i don't want via the youtube app or via IE6 w/ flash player installed). i want it to play like w/ the stock rom wherein if you click watch videos from the browser, it will bring you to the streaming player (which i installed) but for rom 21891 lite, i always get a network error. without the streaming player, windows media player will be launched but i also get the same network error. anybody know a work around solution for this?