[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest advancedpcs
I get the error when I use Winrar to unzip the file!!!!

@nenene, that ROM version you are having trouble with has been successfully downloaded from our server over 400 times.

You obviously have a problem with your internet connection, PC and/or other issue not covered by this Forum.

Advancedpcs :D

Guest jms2367
@nenene, that ROM version you are having trouble with has been successfully downloaded from our server over 400 times.

You obviously have a problem with your internet connection, PC and/or other issue not covered by this Forum.

Advancedpcs :D

+1

i've been downloading roms from these servers without any errors.

I get the error when I use Winrar to unzip the file!!!!

Download again. Ive had this issue with a rom before and was about to write a post regarding the file being corrupt as I was the first to try it but I downloaded again and it solved the issue and besides as advancedpcs said its been downloaded over 400 times so the problem must be on your end.

Edited by Sb.

Guest vince1970

Wishing all our members a Happy Chinese New Year! May this year be your best years yet!

You are a Tiger if you were born in one of these years:

1902, 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, and 1998.

PDhee_i900 Omnia 21892_Lite_beta1 Camera problem : Camera request 5mb storage space for running...

Has anyone a solution for this problem ?

Hard reset :D and working correctly :D

Edited by Crosby

Guest dollar99
Next problem with PDhee_i900 Omnia 21892_Lite_beta1

When display off so I can not turn on :D,, just soft rest :D(

Thats a pitty because is fast rom :lol:

can anyone confirm there is no sleep bug re-appearing again in this build.

Guest jms2367

just installed 21892 lite rom. in build 21891 i experience the problem of the front button not waking up the phone from time to time. i simply press the power button. so far i haven't experienced yet that problem in this build. but it is too early to tell since i have just finished tweaking the settings to my preferences.

thanks for another excellent rom mr. dhee!

Edited by jms2367

can anyone confirm there is no sleep bug re-appearing again in this build.

The same here, even after I had reset device keep no starting after screen goes off

The bug of 2010 :D

Going back to another rom

Guest LuckyTan
Next problem with PDhee_i900 Omnia 21892_Lite_beta1

When display off so I can not turn on :D,, just soft rest :lol:(

Thats a pitty because is fast rom :lol:

Such a waste... any solution? hmm... :D

Guest emporto

Thanks for great work

I flashed to : PDhee_i900Omnia_25329_Lite_beta1 rom

It is awesome, thanks for Master PDhee, stable speedy and perfect touch sensitivity

I will prepare a bug report after I deeply tested it. But this rom is strictly recommended

Edited by emporto

Guest virgoman

Hi Dhee ..

All rom very successful. Fast and stable. But I have problems with my battery time. 2-3 days in the outgoing Ryrzy rom battery, your rom is going for 1.5 days.

Is it possible to solve this problem?

Bad English I'm sorry for everyone.

Guest jmsmartins
the device does not want to wake up via the front buttons. i am using the power button to wake up the device. btw i am using s2u2.

have u checked your settings in settings-personal-buttons, wake up "tab"? check the box any button or front button

cheers

have u checked your settings in settings-personal-buttons, wake up "tab"? check the box any button or front button

cheers

Device doesn't start by pressing any of the buttons and it is the same after hard reset

Guest jms2367

cheers

yes. this rom has already the front buttons set to wake up the device by default. it just have the sleep bug. i reinstalled build 21891 which i believe is very stable at the moment. build 21892 is posted again for testing. i might not flash to that build yet until it is confirmed that the sleep bug is no longer present.