[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest vince1970

Hi PDhee, I am using your 24001 MD2 and would love a separate cab for the bottom task bar that is cooked in your 23529_M2Dv2 ROM.

Happy CNY year and hope you are celebrating this !!

PDhee_i900Omnia_21892_Lite_beta2 after using the phone for a while sleep bugs still present

Is XDA UC supposed to be working? My script didn't run

Is there anyway to start the script manually?

Edited by cga

Guest jms2367
PDhee_i900Omnia_21892_Lite_beta2 is working now

Is XDA UC supposed to be working? My script didn't run

Is there anyway to start the script manually?

wow! no more sleep bug? i might just try it again maybe after a couple of good feedback. just flashed backed to build 21891 lite.

Guest jms2367
does anyone know how to play youtube videos via streaming player? (i don't want via the youtube app or via IE6 w/ flash player installed). i want it to play like w/ the stock rom wherein if you click watch videos from the browser, it will bring you to the streaming player (which i installed) but for rom 21891 lite, i always get a network error. without the streaming player, windows media player will be launched but i also get the same network error. anybody know a work around solution for this?

anybody?

Edited by jms2367

Guest g3n3ral

how about increasing pagepool to increase performance of the rom

i fund this at sector thread

Q: What is pagepool?

A: Page pool is an area of RAM which is set aside to hold the next block of code the processor is likely to need to execute. It prefetches this from ROM as it executes the program. If the next step of the program needs something that's not in the page pool, the processor goes to the ROM to get it. ROM access is slower than RAM access. So generally, as you increase the page pool size, the chances of the required code being in the page pool increases and speed increases. There is a limit beyond which you won't see any increase in performance.

credits to sector thanks

Guest jms2367
It's very fast and it seems fine, so far no more sleep bug

have you tried build 21891? is there a considerable difference? i am having second thoughts if there is not much difference.

Guest jms2367
how about increasing pagepool to increase performance of the rom

i fund this at sector thread

Q: What is pagepool?

A: Page pool is an area of RAM which is set aside to hold the next block of code the processor is likely to need to execute. It prefetches this from ROM as it executes the program. If the next step of the program needs something that's not in the page pool, the processor goes to the ROM to get it. ROM access is slower than RAM access. So generally, as you increase the page pool size, the chances of the required code being in the page pool increases and speed increases. There is a limit beyond which you won't see any increase in performance.

credits to sector thanks

i think this is something that the chefs do in the rom cooking itself and we cannot change it manually. i might be wrong though.

Guest norbee007
i think this is something that the chefs do in the rom cooking itself and we cannot change it manually. i might be wrong though.

I might be wrong and this is something totally different, but in Favhack there is a "File system cache size" option in which you can increase or decrease the values between 1kb and 8mb.

Guest jms2367
I might be wrong and this is something totally different, but in Favhack there is a "File system cache size" option in which you can increase or decrease the values between 1kb and 8mb.

i think it is different. file system cache can also be changed via advanced config tool.

Guest sudkcoce

I have been searching for the meaning of all the different builds and this post from xda developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512050&page=1270) gave me the most informative description:

Originally Posted by Khaled_Chebat

Here you go:

Build 21889: Most stable of Windows Mobile 6.5 but not most finger-friendly, still with Start Menu on top

Build 23518: New release of Windows Mobile 6.5.x with more finger-friendly UI (Larger Tabs, menus, etc.)

Build 28206: Similar to 23518 in UI elements but not as stable

Also, jms2367 has given me valuable information as to which build is the most stable (and the applications "behave" correctly - it seems some applications do not like the bottom big buttons) and has pointed me to the "path" of 218xx (also called COM2) builds that have the start menu on top.

I hope this helps others as well in choosing the "appropriate" build.

Best regards to all of you!

Edited by sudkcoce

Guest Mothamoz

Amazing M2Dv2 rom! i've got 1 question though:

My M2D home tab (not the weather tab, the weather in the HOME tab :D ) weather function, automaticcally picks some city near my location when i first tapped Update Weather.

How can i change this to my own city?

Thanks in advance, would really really appreciate any help

Guest gromit67

hello

I have try again flashing the lite rom the 28225and the 23529. and the result is positive.

the flash was good , but i have the same problem from the two rom (in lite version or in ultra lite), when i want to use S2P, the program launch (i see it in the processes manager) but he didn't appearse on the screen

to verify if the problem come from the rom i flash my phone with steff and adler rom .

S2P works great.

please Say me if you had tghis problem and what is the solution.

during flash, in xp its saying "writing image 100%" on phone screen the green line is full but my laptop isn't saying job done, omnia is still connected to the laptop via usb. what must i do? plz help, hurry.... :D

Guest Mothamoz
during flash, in xp its saying "writing image 100%" on phone screen the green line is full but my laptop isn't saying job done, omnia is still connected to the laptop via usb. what must i do? plz help, hurry.... :D

Throw your laptop out of the window, see if it works. Sorry, i don't know.

Amazing M2Dv2 rom! i've got 1 question though:

My M2D home tab (not the weather tab, the weather in the HOME tab :D ) weather function, automaticcally picks some city near my location when i first tapped Update Weather.

How can i change this to my own city?

Thanks in advance, would really really appreciate any help

Anyone got help on this one?

Throw your laptop out of the window, see if it works. Sorry, i don't know.

Deleted [To show my respect to OCK and Dhee who r thinking and spending much time for us]

Edited by Rebels

Guest Mothamoz
What the f*** does that mean?!! if u can't help, atleast don't run ur useless mouth man..

My useless mouth? Watch what you're saying, i've probably contributed more to this website than you ever did. I just replied to your post because i needed to post anyways. If you can't handle it, go and bitch at your mom and dads place for crying out loud. Kids these days...

My useless mouth? Watch what you're saying, i've probably contributed more to this website than you ever did. I just replied to your post because i needed to post anyways. If you can't handle it, go and bitch at your mom and dads place for crying out loud. Kids these days...

Deleted [To show my respect to OCK and Dhee who r thinking and spending much time for us]

Edited by Rebels

Guest Mothamoz
Ya kids these days... well u've just proved it open. well done and c who's telling me to watch my mouth....real mature.

Took you long to think of such an easy reply. Reflect my own statement back at me. Really nice, think of something good and original next time kiddo.

Edited by Mothamoz