[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

I don't usually post in other chefs' threads, but thought I should step in.

Rebels and Mothamoz, I see you guys around quite often, helping out others too. I suppose you'll not want to get into an argument over a small issue.

What attracted me to Modaco are the friendly people here, hope both of you will just delete your comments. No point risking getting a warning over this.

Guest AhmadMR

It has been a while since my last ROM flash! I think I will try 28227 (I had a thing for 28xxx series) but after some feedback.

Any volunteers?? :D

Thank you PDhee... you are as always: FANTASTIC!

Rebels and Mothamoz, I see you guys around quite often, helping out others too. I suppose you'll not want to get into an argument over a small issue.

What attracted me to Modaco are the friendly people here, hope both of you will just delete your comments. No point risking getting a warning over this.

+100000

It's nice to be nice guys.

Me too..after dl...on uncompress, it say file corrupted. [Lite 28227]

PDhee_i900Omnia_28227.5.3.3_Lite_beta1.rar file is corrupted

Can someone please upload it again?

PDhee_i900Omnia_23530.5.5.0_Lite_beta1 is not corrupted guys, you can download it

Edited by cga

Omnia ROM Extra Lite base DXIF1 build 23530 is working fine, I just installed it and it is fine so far

Thnaks PDhee this rom is excellent, not problem whatsoever

Cheers

Edited by cga

Sorry OCK and other friends around, i didn't post them on purpose, i was worried about my phone thus i asked for help, not to get criticized!

P.S. POSTS DELETED.

Hi Master,

Thanks for the great effort of yours!

I have a question regarding the voice dial you cook into your roms - when I press and hold the button on the headset (the original wired one, not bluetooth) nothing happens. I suppose there is a way to program it to start the voice dial, right? not a big deal, but it's nice to have :D

Thanks once again!

Guest spy1983

Hi

I am using this ROM:

1 February 2010 - Omnia ROM Extra Lite base DXIF1 build 24001.5.5 with BT-audio fix

I am happy but it is a little bit slow i think also the most important thing is the battery drains very fast!

Is there any ROM version that has a good battery life that you can recommend?

Waiting for your help.

Thanks

Hi

I am using this ROM:

1 February 2010 - Omnia ROM Extra Lite base DXIF1 build 24001.5.5 with BT-audio fix

I am happy but it is a little bit slow i think also the most important thing is the battery drains very fast!

Is there any ROM version that has a good battery life that you can recommend?

Waiting for your help.

Thanks

I personally find the 235xx ROMs better than 28xxx. I haven't tried 25xxx yet though.

hi everyone! thank you PDhee for you roms..are great!!

i'm trying 28217 md2v2 PDhee rom.. i have few questions:

- is possible to customize easy today launcher apps and background image? how?

- i notice m2dv2 configurator isn't installed (i would like to change softkeys) .. is right? can you give me a link to download it?

(according to you which md2v2 rom is better 23xxx or 28xxx?)

Guest vince1970
hi everyone! thank you PDhee for you roms..are great!!

i'm trying 28217 md2v2 PDhee rom.. i have few questions:

- is possible to customize easy today launcher apps and background image? how?

- i notice m2dv2 configurator isn't installed (i would like to change softkeys) .. is right? can you give me a link to download it?

(according to you which md2v2 rom is better 23xxx or 28xxx?)

M2DC is not included but you can install this to your SD card.

You can download M2DC from this link http://www.modaco.com/content-page/287749/...odies/page/940/ (Post #955).

to customise EasyLaucher, go to settings\home and highlight EasyLaucher and can modify different apps. There is a limit of 5. best to do a soft reset for it to take effect.

Guest jms2367
PDhee_i900Omnia_23534_lite_beta1 .....Uploading !! still uploading?

there's already a link posted by advancedpcs above. (post#993)

Edited by jms2367

Guest dollar99
PDhee_i900Omnia_23534_lite_beta1 .....Uploading !! still uploading?

What's so hurry bro,

We r anyways getting almost 2 roms daily from this precious time

Give him some time to relax and make us the best roms ever.

Don't push him up so hard

Anyways there's the link provided in the last posts

PDhee_i900Omnia_23534.5.5.0_Lite_beta1

1st page will be updated shortly... here's the link immediately.

PDhee_i900Omnia_23534.5.5.0_Lite_beta1

Advancedpcs :D

Guest Alien-Tech

Greetings Modaco folks, I got my 1st i900 last week and as already spent about 5 hours a day pimping my Omnia and trying different Roms,

this is my first post!

I flashed about 8-10 different roms and from what I've seen till now Mr. PDhee's roms are the fastest, most estetic and delicious roms for my eyes!

Tough I know this "PDhee_i900Omnia_21892_ExtraLite_beta2 ...... (13/02/2010) ....only Testing !!!" is only a beta2, but I got worried about a bug that occurs on my i900. My device completely shuts down after a few let's say 10 minutes and I have to push a restart to key to power it up again. No other key even a power button doesn't respond.

Anyway I'll try to flash the latest PDhee Lite Rom and see what happens! I hope it's more stable, because I was late for work today, because G-alarm didn't because my i900 shutted down.

I forgot to tell: I installed the SPB shell,G-alarm and S2U2 if something of those got to do with the bug.

ANYWAY .... Keep up the good work PDhee you are on the way to the Olymp with those roms. I hope your ethusiasm doesn't ware off soon :D

PS: As I'm starting to get around on things and I know myself it won't be long I'll be producing Roms too :D Tough with a job, college, wife and two small kids that will be hard... :lol:

Stay safe and sound!