[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest rayghost
Sorry mate I meant Lite version and as I said they are working for me

I'm going to try another rom to see if the camera still keeps giving problems when recording a video

PDhee_i900Omnia_23534_lite_beta1 very good touch response

Thanks PGhee

Does this rom have IE with finger scrolling enabled?

Edited by DLCI

Guest corpisa
My battery was drain very fast (in several rom's) , but I think I found solution for that :D

I set this settings in favorite hackings and my battery was a live again :lol: I don't have sd card inside.

When I was back from work to home, I haved 40% battery. Today I have 80% battery (when I have change this settings).

I don´t get it sorry :D which hacking you applied there? there are 12 options on that screen..

slds,

small stupid question: how do you change the ring? I put my music in the same file with the others ring but then it doesn't appear in the list (even after a soft reset).

Thank you!

i put mine in main dir of my storage, dont put them in a folder

Guest hotsync
Hi Everybody, I'm new on this tread. I've flashed my phone already several times with custom roms and wanted to try PDee roms so last night I flashed my omnia i900 with 23530.

After setting everything up I tried the camera and found out that when I make a video I get a message "Unable to read this file".

I then did a hard reset and tried again, but I still get this error message.

Does anybody know a solution for this problem?? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I also have this problem with 25329_M2D... Did you find a fix ?

Guest michiothrive
Hi man, great work. I have just few comments/questions (using latest m2d)

1) touchflo settings properties/wallpaper does not work (just does nothing)

2) m2dtp_config whatever i do application always crashes when pressing apply button

3) how can i (=is there a way how to) customize touchflo home screen (=in my case i'd like to remove

weather information, announce about number of received mails and replace them by longer calendar items. would

be great if it would be possible)....

otherwise really great work. please continue (and if you'd consider to add more SIP, like e.g. SlideIT, would be even better :D

d.

same problem here ... :D

Guest g3n3ral

sow whats new in new build

PDhee_i900Omnia_23534_lite_beta1

???????????????????

mr dhee can you gave us any information about builds you are releasing

we are already flooded with new build w/ out description

what happen is we need to flash our phone to find out. which made me flash 5x a day

Guest dannych99
sow whats new in new build

PDhee_i900Omnia_23534_lite_beta1

???????????????????

mr dhee can you gave us any information about builds you are releasing

we are already flooded with new build w/ out description

what happen is we need to flash our phone to find out. which made me flash 5x a day

+1

23534 - Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4519 (February 8, 2010 23:45:57)-XBETA.monkeybape

waiting for 28230.... :D

Guest icemanc2v

hi PDhee I'm currently using your PDhee_i900Omnia_23529_M2Dv2_beta1 and i like it, its just that I have a problem with the WIFI connection. I can connect to the access point it says connected but when I try to use the browser or the facebook app, it always says "Cant connect to facebook Please check you're connected to the internet" and sometimes it connects to the GPRS when it supposed to used the wifi connection. I can browse when Im using GPRS. Hope you can help me thanks!

Just flashed PDhee_i900Omnia_23534_lite_beta1 ..... (15/02/2010).

Great rom so far. every thing seems to be working great and very responsive.

Thank you.

Note: one thing i would change is add the high res icons.

Guest sudkcoce
I don´t get it sorry :D which hacking you applied there? there are 12 options on that screen..

slds,

The highlighted ones are enabled and the dimmed ones are disabled.

PDhee,

I have a question - will it be possible to exclude showcase form the lite/extralite versions? I suspect it is not working 100% correctly as very often I don't see running processes in showcase, but in the win taskmanager they are shown and can be activated/killed. Second - i suspect it drastically lowers the multitasking on WM6.5.x. Let me tell you what I did:

I couldn't run more than 1-2 programs at a time on 23094 until I saw a discussion in i8000 forum about the links in/windows/startup folder. So what I did is I moved to a temp folder the following links:

Delete_RO (no idea what is for, but no issues so far)

LargeDisplayStartup (no issues - I guess it is useful for WM6.5 roms only, not WM6.5.x)

RilBubble (I think it is for homezone notifications, but I don't have such)

ShowcaseSuite (That caused that X button no longer closes the applications, but minimizes them)

Still, I feel the phone much faster now with great multitasking - I'm able to run Opera(2 tabs), IE (2 tabs), nimbuzz, outlook + S2U2 at the same time. Starting gmaps caused the WM finally to get angry and it killed it, when I switched to another running task :D

P.S. If anyone decides to play around with those startup links, please make sure you copy them to some other folder, rather deleting them...might be that some/all appear to be needed for smth!

Edited by DLCI

Guest dannych99

I delete these items(AlarmWatcher, Datakeeper, Delete_RO, LargeDisplayStart, poutlook, SipListerner, TimeWizard) normally.

Windows\StartUp item explains.

AlarmWatcher : no information about the maker of the file. The program is not visible.

The program starts when Windows starts.

DataKeeper : continuously monitors file activity in the background and makes compressed backups on the fly,

keeping you protected against data loss.

Delete_RO: no idea

LargeDisplayStart: to show large display (old Today screen)

poutlook: You don't need it because it is just an application to manage your mms, sms, emails, your calendar and

your contacts and you can find plenty of third party equivalent programs on the internet.

The real mail application is tmail, and this one you definitely need.

RiBubble: If you disable RiBubble and if you using SIM PIN number which is asked you before Today screen starts is

bypassed and phone is started without operator connection. So you must switch off then on phone from

Comm Manager again to show PIN entry form.

So I enabled RiBubble. But if you don't use SIM PIN, i think you probably don't need RiBubble.

sddaemon: speed dial that allows you to use for voice dialing to make calls or to execute applications & is unnecessary

because sddaemon is executed when voice dailing is press.

SipListerner: Input

TimeWizard:

If you want to try, backup your files. :D

Edited by dannych99

hi dannych99,

thanks! Just some remarks/questions:

- Isn't Alarmwatcher for alarms? can you confirm that you can set an alarm after you've removed that link?

- sddaemon - that sounds to me like a daemon that takes care of the SD card, but I'll remove it now :D

EDIT: sddaemon is really for the speed dial (voice dial), but it's really crap - if I invoke the voice dialing application, the sddaemon get loaded and stays in the memory even if the application is killed

Edited by DLCI

Hi, o-wa

Build 21892 beta1 has deep sleep bug as U feedback, due to bad sources of module, about 300 modules have the same e32_vbase, I try to fixed by hex all 300 modules in beta2. So, only testing, don't use in everyday. Build 21891 was good source and no pleblem about deep sleep. so, U can play it if U like old style Ui.

PDhee.

Thanks for your reply its a pretty good rom I think(without the bugs of course=) ) actually its better then beta 1 in the menu and on homescreen the response is faster but still needs a fix for the touch response cos its not so good I fixed it a bit with the windows default align screen option and favourite hacks... I switched to beta 1 now its working fine and stable till now keep up the good work Thank you!!!

Guest corpisa
This screenshot is my settings :D

thanks but I still don´t get it, my screen looks the same and I have not done anything to it, this is how it looks when I open the program for the first time, when you get a chance tell me which of those 12 options you change to get that extra battery life you are talking about I sure will like to try that.

slds,

post-209926-1266332735_thumb.png