[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest ChongHian
??? It's probably easier for you to not look at the screen when it's booting up, than PDhee to remove/replace it :D

I like your avatar. kept me entertained for 5mins haha

another solution is to replace it with a boot up screen of your own.

I agree.For those who don' t like the existing welcomehead gif, you can replace with another - no need to ask chef to replace.I'm using a simple one which i got from modaco. 2 screens only ie samsung omnia and emse windows phone (blue one). Do a search -there are lots around.rgds, dave

Guest corpisa
Yeh, that's a nice idea, how would you go about doing that?

easy, just copy image to windows folder :D

The first image attach will match the power off animation on some pdhee's roms.

Totally agree, no need to ask for such minor details, for example I happen to like the orange screens so should I ask chef to leave them? NOooo... so I just made a copy of them in case he listen to the people asking for a change so I can get them back in my phone :D .

Please everyone just take some time to search things, this way we can focus on helping chefs with bugs and we don´t fill the thread´s pages with questions that had been covered all over in modaco so when a new guy wants to flash he does not has to read 100 times the same things.

For power on animation: look for .gif images you like, you should be able to find cool ones name Ani_Poweron and replace on windows folder.

For image following animation: look for .png images (240x400) you like and rename them welcomehead.96 and replace on windows folder. (see attach a couple share by chef Nicklas)

remember, you cannot replace windows files with default file explorer, use the one provide in tools folder or similar.

Enjoy reading and flashing your favorites chef roms !!!

slds,

PS. you have to click on first picture to see the animation !!!!

post-209926-1266516838_thumb.jpg

post-209926-1266517047_thumb.png

post-209926-1266517059_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest jms2367
easy, just copy image to windows folder :D

The first image attach will match the power off animation on some pdhee's roms.

Totally agree, no need to ask for such minor details, for example I happen to like the orange screens so should I ask chef to leave them? NOooo... so I just made a copy of them in case he listen to the people asking for a change so I can get them back in my phone :D .

Please everyone just take some time to search things, this way we can focus on helping chefs with bugs and we don´t fill the thread´s pages with questions that had been covered all over in modaco so when a new guy wants to flash he does not has to read 100 times the same things.

For power on animation: look for .gif images you like, you should be able to find cool ones name Ani_Poweron and replace on windows folder.

For image following animation: look for .png images (240x400) you like and rename them welcomehead.96 and replace on windows folder. (see attach a couple share by chef Nicklas)

remember, you cannot replace windows files with default file explorer, use the one provide in tools folder or similar.

Enjoy reading and flashing your favorites chef roms !!!

slds,

PS. you have to click on first picture to see the animation !!!!

i totally agree. i am using a simple blue windows mobile wallpaper to replace the orange boot up wallpaper which i attached(welcomehead96.png). you have to use total commander or a similar program to copy this to your device memory. n.b. i also attached total commander and the default startup/shutdown samsung animations.

tcmdpocketarm.cab

post-624222-1266521384_thumb.png

post-624222-1266521479_thumb.jpg

post-624222-1266521518_thumb.jpg

If you want to help is better to give all information together.

For people who want to change the boot up here is a very clear guide on how to do it, also tcmdpocketarm is available for download

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/how-to/how-to...tartup-screens/

This is too much hazel to change this image all the time when you flash the phone so in my case that I flash the phone almost every day I can't bother, I just stick to whatever is given for boot up image

Hi, Master Dhee!

I am using your rom PDhee_i900Omnia_21889.5.0.87_Lite_beta1 and about the only issue is I do not need to flash my phone again, cause everything is running sooo smoothly! :D)

Ok, there are some issues:

1) sms-ing could be faster (if at all possible)

2) bluetooth could be better implemented - I am using "persian blue" in order not to have problems sending files to my phone. Otherwise the phone sometimes does not accept incoming file transfers...

Thanks, Dheewatara!!

ps. I am running spb shell with http://www.changeskin.net/ skin changer (I cannot stand the default clocks in spb mobile shell)

pps. I really want to try your m2d rom some day :lol:

This is better for all of you who are using spbshell :D http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/index.php/topic,3321.0.html

post-507888-1266524767_thumb.jpg

Edited by cga

Guest saintxseiya

using the 28230 Lite, annoying problem with SMS. If a SMS arrives it is displayed as fullscreen, if you reply on SMS it will not be in threaded mode and it is awful slow. It also does not work if you mark the new sms in the preview screen as read. very annoying. going back to 28227.

doesnt seem to be working. installs fine but cant seem to add wdgets. any other forum in english? using latest spb btw.

When you install it, it pick up english language.

I have spbshell 3.5.3 the latest one and it is working great, the add widget is in the same place that you can find it in spbshell, when installing there are three options, just choose mobile sense, I haven't tried the other two options one is Omnia and the other one I don't remember, in fact it works even faster than spbshell and it looks very nice. I was looking for HTC digital clock for long time and finally I got it, very happy with it and it is free also, I had tried changeskin before but this one is outstanding

using the 28230 Lite, annoying problem with SMS. If a SMS arrives it is displayed as fullscreen, if you reply on SMS it will not be in threaded mode and it is awful slow. It also does not work if you mark the new sms in the preview screen as read. very annoying. going back to 28227.

Try smschat 1.25 :D Maybe You will like it :D For me is a very good app.

Edited by woj999

Guest saintxseiya
Try smschat 1.25 :D Maybe You will like it :D For me is a very good app.

Hi yeah i know that app, but it is not to possible to set it as system default. so no option :lol:

Did you try favorites hacking tools for threaded sms?

Guest saintxseiya
Did you try favorites hacking tools for threaded sms?

Yeah Threaded SMS ist lit so set. The threaded SMS itself works. the problem is receiving a new SMS. and marking it as read. Does not do this at all. it is still marked as new on the main screen of Winmo. going to messaging and opening the message again, does then not open the sms thread, but the single sms. Replying then will open a NEW sms not the thread.

Yeah Threaded SMS ist lit so set. The threaded SMS itself works. the problem is receiving a new SMS. and marking it as read. Does not do this at all. it is still marked as new on the main screen of Winmo. going to messaging and opening the message again, does then not open the sms thread, but the single sms. Replying then will open a NEW sms not the thread.

That works for me with SPBshell on 28230

Guest sudkcoce

Hi Dhee,

about the problem people are reporting regarding the s2p player not working, I have the same issue (just did not use s2p before) on build PDhee_i900Omnia_21889.5.0.87_Lite_beta1.

S2P just wont start... Maybe it has something to do with the fact that S2U2 displays the headphone symbol even though the headphones are not plugged in...

For people that need another player that works on dhee's roms: I have been using Nitrogen for quite a while. Its great, very finger friendly and does the job really well.

Edited by sudkcoce

Guest man from egypt

Hi all,

i'm using now your amazing rom 28230 M2dv2 but i have a problem and i need your help

there is now internet in both gprs and wifi,

would you help me

sorry for my bad english :D

Hi all,

i'm using now your amazing rom 28230 M2dv2 but i have a problem and i need your help

would you help me

Search for adc in modaco and install it

Hi all,

would you help me

From 1 page:

2. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Rom 28230 M2D:

- sometimes shut off one running program.

Edited by woj999

Guest gromit67
Hi Dhee,

about the problem people are reporting regarding the s2p player not working, I have the same issue (just did not use s2p before) on build PDhee_i900Omnia_21889.5.0.87_Lite_beta1.

S2P just wont start... Maybe it has something to do with the fact that S2U2 displays the headphone symbol even though the headphones are not plugged in...

For people that need another player that works on dhee's roms: I have been using Nitrogen for quite a while. Its great, very finger friendly and does the job really well.

for S2P, the headphone comes from the sound software WOW HD SBS. i have try to uninstall it and the problem is the same. I have try on an ohter rom with WOW HD SBS and it's working.

I have try nitrogen to i really like S2P because he is integrate to S2U2 and when my phone is lock i can stop the music whith no necessary unlock my phone.

Guest rodrigo.cbg

Hy guys,

I was wondering if it could be better to change the phone DXID1 to DXIF1. What do you think? Will I get some improvement doing that?

cheers...