[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

23540 FTW!

the best rom I ever used!!! till now i always used ryrzy's but compared to this.... woow... silky smooth

even on phone startup there is a huge difference in speed, PIN screen does it's job in second, don't have to wait to blink 3-4 times

dhee you're the best!

Guest superas

Great job man, great job...

I am using your neotitanium rom for a three days, I tried every program, just one word for your rom : excellent.

Thank you for your work.

Guest MartoKT
23540 FTW!

the best rom I ever used!!! till now i always used ryrzy's but compared to this.... woow... silky smooth

even on phone startup there is a huge difference in speed, PIN screen does it's job in second, don't have to wait to blink 3-4 times

dhee you're the best!

Hi , what kind of version of this ROM 23540 did u flashed ( Lite or Extralite:))?

10x in advance!

Guys, did anyone noticed or experienced b4 that the ROM was timeout?

I'm using PDhee 23518 Lite Beta 1 ROM and the software was timeout last Thursday,

after restart and soft reset also same message during boot up, it shown something like "Thanks for using this version ......."

After done Hard reset then only can be used again... Anyone experienced this?

I am using 28227.5.3.3 and I cannot send/receive files via bluetooth. I receive this message "Cannot connect to the OBEX device.It is either not accessible or does not support selected service".Does anyone know why?

Edited by mikem1

Guys, did anyone noticed or experienced b4 that the ROM was timeout?

I'm using PDhee 23518 Lite Beta 1 ROM and the software was timeout last Thursday,

after restart and soft reset also same message during boot up, it shown something like "Thanks for using this version ......."

After done Hard reset then only can be used again... Anyone experienced this?

Are these roms time limited then?

Guest Michelle My Belle
yes. must be in the rom. what build are you using? i'm using 21891 lite.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you - been 'off world'.

I'm currently using, "PDhee_i900Omnia_23534_lite_beta1".

My plan is to switch to 23540 - probably tonight - I really like the 235 series ROM's and my favourite at the moment is Dhee's :-)

MMB.

Guest Lenny76

Hi All!

Could you help me?

What is the different between 23xxx and 28xxx ROMs?

I think is the best lite ROM for me. Currently I have DXID1 ROM. Can I flash directly, or I have to flash some else ROM before it?

Guest yan99033

can someone enlighten me how to connect my phone to a wifi network?

I just flashed the latest Lite rom. I turned on the wifi, it comes to 0 search result. any thing goes wrong?

hey guys,

23540 is a excellent rom so far but i have one issue, video recording isn't working. The actual recording is working, but the file seems to be corrupt after recording. No video player is able to play it.

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

best regards

mazeli

Guest waqaslodhi
21888.5.0.86 Lite Excellent ROM as always. Very fast. Nice Office Mobile 2010

Thanks for all screenshots and info about the ROM

Hi,

I had downloaded PDhee_i900Omnia_23540.5.5.0_ExtraLite_beta1 but unable to install as I have vista and this rom is not detecting my mobile.

Pl help.

Regards

Waqas

Guest sudkcoce
hey guys,

23540 is a excellent rom so far but i have one issue, video recording isn't working. The actual recording is working, but the file seems to be corrupt after recording. No video player is able to play it.

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

best regards

mazeli

Is this really true? Can someone else running 23540 confirm it?