[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest corpisa
Hey, this background look exactly like the image in Post #1359.

He is man of few words but he pays attention to what we post, off course that´s your background!! looks pretty good... :(

keep up the great work advancedpcs, we take it for granted but the service you are providing to Chefs is much appreciate by them and by us off course.

slds,

Guest Rebels
You're all welcome. Just doing our bit to keep the Chefs going in providing these awesome ROM's to us. Nothing worse than "Link missing"... "wait 40 seconds"... slooooooooooooooooow download speeds.... "Your IP is already downloading another file".... bla bla bla.

Guys 'n' Gals, just don't keep forgetting to thank the Chef's and report back with bugs 'n' fixes if and when they crop up :(

Advancedpcs :(

its ture, u guys r doing really gr8 job. thanks again.

Guest Jeanne8fr
Hey Pdhee Microsoft had launched WM7.... so what next?????

Do you have to quote the whole first page for that bit of wisdom???

J.

Guest corpisa
Do you have to quote the whole first page for that bit of wisdom???

jeje.. :( only 3 post, he'll get it next time!!

has been mention before, but for me the best use of M2Dtp is with p h o n e x (paid program) today plug-in, it gives you quick access to call history, favorite contacts, contacts and phone pad, after all this little toys are phones...

slds,

post-209926-1267728970_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest o-w-a
1. they are two different things, on home tab it will update weather depending on where you are (it uses some google location service) and on weather tab it will show the weather from the city you select manually so there is no bug in it.

2. check you have htc audio player install, I dont think it is as that's exactly what happens when is not. (check some pages back, i uploaded the .cab file) so if that is the case, there is no bug.

3. can´t tell, not using that version.

4. it does not work properly on any manila v2 out there, remember this is not design to be use on our omnias so some things don't work as they should. If you change your wallpaper from pictures and videos program it will change your home screen wallpaper in M2D, if you use the wallpaper option in settings tab it will restore your current theme wallpaper so it works on some instances. No bug there relate to build at least, its a M2D bug.

5. can´t tell ..... but if something is superior on pdhee´s build is touch screen.

saludos,

at first thnx for your reply

the audio player still doesnt work proparly for me and for the weather isnt there anyway to make them both synced i mean when i udate the weather on homescreen cant i have the weather updated too?

Guest corpisa
at first thnx for your reply

the audio player still doesn't work properly for me and for the weather isnt there anyway to make them both synced i mean when i update the weather on homescreen cant i have the weather updated too?

not sure whats going on with your htc audio player, I´m now using your same rom and htc player is pre-installed into the rom so it work for me from the start like it usually does (maybe reinstall via .cab or hard-reset). Now with weather on home tab, just hit the weather icon located between the clocks and you should get this screen (see picture) just click update now and if it is the first time it will ask you to agree some Google thing... say yes and that´s it, sometimes it takes 2 or 3 times of hitting update now for the weather to really update.

try and let us know if it works.. (if you have never updated home tab weather you may not see a weather icon but just click there anyway and the screen I'm telling you will pop up)

slds,

post-209926-1267730761_thumb.png

Guest o-w-a

yes i did this before but my problem is to have them both updated with just one click and i did everything about the media player it still the same when i press library from the soft keys its opens the library for a couple of seconds and turns of again ... :/

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Same 2 issues here (like most new WM6.5 new builds!), before even start "playing":

- The Samsung input doesn't supporting greek language... If I install an old GR-ENG_Samsung cab, made by Sector, will this solved?

- I've installed also the SPB keyboard... I went to Input Settings to make the nessesary keyboard options (languages, dectionaries, etc...) and when I pressed the Option button, the phone freezed and I had to make soft-reset, over & over again. I can't set the greek input...

Any solutions?

Guest advancedpcs
Just a wondering... What means "beta1" in PDhee's ROMs???

It simply means it's the first variant of that particular ROM. Where bugs are resolved, it may be replaced by beta2, beta3 etc. It's also to inform us that it won't be without faults, so bear that in mind.

Other Chef's don't generally put "beta" in their ROM titles and opt to notify us throughout the forum posts that it's down to the end user to take responsibility of the phone if they [the user] uses the ROMs available. This applies to all people using Chefs' ROMs.

In short, be careful in how you use the ROMs and when flashing the phone :(

Advancedpcs :(

Edited by advancedpcs

Guest AhmadMR
Just a wondering... What means "beta1" in PDhee's ROMs???

Sometimes when there are serious bugs in the rom, the chef needs to reproduce it, instead of giving it a new numbering, it will be released as "BETA 2" or "BETA 3"... this is the reason behind the "BETA 1" tag... and for the "BETA" itself: all WinMo 6.5.x are still in beta testings according to Microsoft.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Sometimes when there are serious bugs in the rom, the chef needs to reproduce it, instead of giving it a new numbering, it will be released as "BETA 2" or "BETA 3"... this is the reason behind the "BETA 1" tag... and for the "BETA" itself: all WinMo 6.5.x are still in beta testings according to Microsoft.

Aye... And will be "all WinMo6.5.x in BETA"... for ever!!! JESUS, B.Gates!

Guest leap_ahead
Aye... And will be "all WinMo6.5.x in BETA"... for ever!!! JESUS, B.Gates!

btw P_Dhee rom is the same with khuanchai .. so is the best for me :(

Guest lupus_hegemonia
btw P_Dhee rom is the same with khuanchai .. so is the best for me :(

How can this be, m8??? KC's Rom is 6.1 (OMNIA II for i900), P_Dhee's are 6.5.x!!!!

Guest whigga
How can this be, m8??? KC's Rom is 6.1 (OMNIA II for i900), P_Dhee's are 6.5.x!!!!

Apparently, P_Dhee uses KC's kitchen. Thus continuing the legacy... <_<

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Apparently, P_Dhee uses KC's kitchen. Thus continuing the legacy... <_<

Fine... but still can't understand it. If someone's using other lad's tools but he's working in DIFFERENT FORMAT's software, how can this be similar to the other DIFFERENT format???

Guest rpolo77

Hi,

I can't make opera my default browser in m2d Build 23542.5.5, i set it with m2dc as default but internet explorer is always opened in internet tab

Guest jmsmartins
Fine... but still can't understand it. If someone's using other lad's tools but he's working in DIFFERENT FORMAT's software, how can this be similar to the other DIFFERENT format???

hi lupus,

KC also cooked 6.5 roms, and i think that the guy was referring to those 6.5 roms, not 6.1

Guest corpisa
hi lupus,

KC also cooked 6.5 roms, and i think that the guy was referring to those 6.5 roms, not 6.1

i would recommend to Lupus just to try one of Pdhee's roms and judge for himself if he likes it or not I think he wont regret it.

Now, I need help!! can someone tell me if he can update weather on weather tab on 21893 beta 3 with M2D? it´s been 20 hours since I last was able to update weather, could it be that weather source is down or is it just me.

post-209926-1267806165_thumb.png