[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest corpisa
Hi,

I can't make opera my default browser in m2d Build 23542.5.5, i set it with m2dc as default but internet explorer is always opened in internet tab

me neither, it looks like pdhee set IE as default somewhere and M2DC its not able to overwrite it <_<

Guest jmsmartins
i would recommend to Lupus just to try one of Pdhee's roms and judge for himself if he likes it or not I think he wont regret it.

Now, I need help!! can someone tell me if he can update weather on weather tab on 21893 beta 3 with M2D? it´s been 20 hours since I last was able to update weather, could it be that weather source is down or is it just me.

hi corpisa!

i had those problems too with that rom. i had to try several(!!) times to have weather updated. now i'm on another rom with manila v1 and i'm having the very same issue, so i think it is a source problem... maybe trying again later <_<

btw, that's a really good rom! love the action screen :mellow: but still it's m2dv2, wich is laggy ;(

Guest corpisa
hi corpisa!

i had those problems too with that rom. i had to try several(!!) times to have weather updated. now i'm on another rom with manila v1 and i'm having the very same issue, so i think it is a source problem... maybe trying again later <_<

btw, that's a really good rom! love the action screen :mellow: but still it's m2dv2, wich is laggy ;(

thanks jmsmartins, this was driving me crazy but I also read someone on Ock's thread saying the same thing so I figure out it was not my problem only :( I guess we have to wait until service is reestablish.

saludos,

Guest lupus_hegemonia
i would recommend to Lupus just to try one of Pdhee's roms and judge for himself if he likes it or not I think he wont regret it.

Now, I need help!! can someone tell me if he can update weather on weather tab on 21893 beta 3 with M2D? it´s been 20 hours since I last was able to update weather, could it be that weather source is down or is it just me.

Okay, you got me! I'll give a try...

Guest vince1970
thanks jmsmartins, this was driving me crazy but I also read someone on Ock's thread saying the same thing so I figure out it was not my problem only <_< I guess we have to wait until service is reestablish.

saludos,

I have the same issue with the weather tab. the home screen weather update, spb traveller weather update, GPS_XTRA and opera via active sycn and wifi is working well. So, like jmsmartins said, it may be the source/service that is the issue.

PDhee, thanks for the great work. fast and stable.

Guest jms2367
Hola amigos

alguien podria pasrme el tema de M2D de la build 21893

gracias

pardon my asking. what does your question mean in english? <_<

Guest gpdhillon

Hi PDee,

I was wondering if you can help me, I'm using your M2d 23518 ROM. I was playing m2dtp_config and my omnia crahed after I'm seeing issue with my weather tab, both the add location and remove location buttons got disabled and update button gives error "unable to retrieve data for selected city." weather update is working fine on Home tab.

Is there way except flushing to fix this

Thanks in advance

-Guri

Edited by gpdhillon

Guest waldir

Hi Dhee,

Excellent work on the builds/Roms. Some feedback from my experience with your 23542

Pros:

Excelent Performance

Incredible speed in fix/capture satellites signal

Improvements on the visuals

To improve:

1) The "power off" (stand-by) mode is not working properly. Sometimes after using some apps it does not turn automatically off.

2) The recording mode (movie) of the camera seems to be slower than other previous builds I have tested. Any fix I can try via registry or an additional cab that would help me here?

3) Some "instability" with some specific apps. when running in paralel. Sometimes those apps stop running and lose data that they were recording.

3) Would be possible to increase the amount of space for email reading in the M2D email preview screen?

Hope this feedback helps and that we get some fixes from it.

Thanks again.

Guest vince1970

hey hey hey .. M2D weather update now working.... nothing wrong with the ROM. it is the server problem and now up and running..

Guest AhmadMR

Major BUG Report:-

The addition of any new plug-in to the Titanium interface of the rom 23542 LITE will stop it from working, and nothing will retain it except Hard Reset... I can confirm this because I have carefully monitored the installation of my programs, and when ever I tried to install "CComm", CGAlarm, or "Titanium Weather" plug-in it simply stop working and never return to work, even when I remove the plug-in using the "Remove Programs" in Settings menu. (sorry! too many capital letter words!)

It seems I will try 23540, or revert back to 28230 after all!

Guest Sasu85

Regards!!! awesome ROM!

I have M2D Rom but I have a little problem: I've enabled samsung original dialer from Advanced Setting...but if I scroll the contacts that I've founded by number the scroll don't work fine...

Do you have a solution?

I'm sorry for my bad english

Guest dacdrean

Hello,

You made a very good job.

Is the best and fast rom i find.

I like your rom.

Please can tell me what radio rom you use?

Can put in your rom M2D Smart Reader aplication?

I can to put myself but i can't.

Sorry for my English.

Edited by dacdrean

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Hello,

You made a very good job.

Is the best and fast rom i find.

I like your rom.

Please can tell me what radio rom you use?

Can put in your rom M2D Smart Reader aplication?

I can to put myself but i can't.

Sorry for my English.

Check mine:

Radio: XBIC1

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest metoketo

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PDhee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please COOK a 6.1 ROM !!!!

I HATE 6.5 menues ....

Hear our voice..(6.1 lovers)

it's simple and faster than 6.5 I think.

<_< :mellow: :(