[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest dacdrean
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PDhee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please COOK a 6.1 ROM !!!!

I HATE 6.5 menues ....

Hear our voice..(6.1 lovers)

it's simple and faster than 6.5 I think.

<_< :mellow: :(

You can have 6.1 menu if select Use Large Start Menu from Seting/System menu/ Large Display.

After when press Start have 3 meniu: today, programs, settings. Peogram and Settings look old 6.1 style.

Sorry for my bad english.

Guest dimera

That is why wm6.1 is better for our Omnia-s:

On the first attachment is the RAM used after I loaded and then closed a lot of programs /see the second attachment/.

On fresh start the RAM used was 27% <_<

All is working, the system is stable and fast.

I900 was build for wm6.1.

post-445280-1267957984_thumb.png

post-445280-1267957992_thumb.png

Edited by dimera

Guest BeastleeUK

Excellent work with the ROM PDhee! Have applied it to my wife's i900 and it seems good so far.

I have a couple of issues unfortunately, hopefully someone can tell me how to fix them:

1. It will not recognise the GPRS/3G connection details for data connections. I can connect if I use the Internet Sharing tool but not as a normal data connection.

2. When I go back to the Home/Today screen it stays black for about 20 seconds before the main display appears. The taskbar and start buttons appear immediately though.

Once again, thanks for your hard work.

Lee

Guest lupus_hegemonia
That is why wm6.1 is better for our Omnia-s:

On the first attachment is the RAM used after I loaded and then closed a lot of programs /see the second attachment/.

On fresh start the RAM used was 27% <_<

All is working, the system is stable and fast.

I900 was build for wm6.1.

M8, I think I have to agree with you! I don't think i900 is "made" for WM6.5s, not "mention" the WM6.5s are NOT a final product... "yet"!

I said to myself to give a try again with WM6.5s, to check the new builds and because the beautiful "on-board" layout/UI...

I'll check them for a while, although I think I'll go back to KC's 6.1 build 21001 (from OMNIA II)...

BTW... what's the weather pluginn you using in the bottom of your screen? It's not Pocket Weather, right?

Guest dimera
BTW... what's the weather pluginn you using in the bottom of your screen? It's not Pocket Weather, right?

It is spb weather. I am also with KC's 6.1 build 21001 and I am very happy with this ROM.

I have used a lot of Pdhee roms also and he is very talanted cooker.

Just wanted to say that we need active wm6.1 cooker <_<

Guest AhmadMR

25xxx Series <_< ?? Is it a new branch or just OEM moded series (like 23xxx for HTC if I remember!)? Any way, I've just installed 23540 LITE rom which is very stable (unlike 23542, which I reported a huge bug in it))... So I will look for the feedback for the new roms.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
have you tried shokka's wm6.1 rom? very fast and stable..

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...s-wm6-1-g-romz/

For BEST 6.1s, SHOKKA9's are outstanding (his friend o' mine, I know perfectly his work and deeply respecting him)... and of course, to me, the VERY BEST 6.1 in the globe, KC's 6.1 build 21001 (hacked from OMNIA II)! I think, this last rom I mention, is BY FAR the best around... although has AWFUL/TERRIBLE look-visual (probably the most... ugly rom in the globe - you need to spend serious time to make it looking nice)...

Guest lupus_hegemonia
It is spb weather. I am also with KC's 6.1 build 21001 and I am very happy with this ROM.

I have used a lot of Pdhee roms also and he is very talanted cooker.

Just wanted to say that we need active wm6.1 cooker <_<

Nice, I'll give a try to SPB weather...

+1.000.000.000 about your comment for "active" 6.1 "cooker"!!!!! I can't understand it... How NOBODY didn't try (like "KC") to "hack" a NEW build of OMNIA II and make it for i900?????????????

Like you perfectly said, i900 is made (unfortunatelly) for 6.1s, not for 6.5s! Also, if you people read an OFFICIAL Microsoft article, NO "OLDER" models will be supported by WinMo6.5 or the new WinMo7!!!! Not even OMNIA II or OMNIA HD or later models!!! Only Samsung very newest models, from the 2nd half of 2010...

So...

Someone HAVE to try and work in NEW 6.1 builds or OMNIA II new builds... to "transform" them for i900.

Guest AhmadMR
AhmadMR

In 23542 we the bug? ,you are what you faced.?

Here it is...

Major BUG Report:-

The addition of any new plug-in to the Titanium interface of the rom 23542 LITE will stop it from working, and nothing will retain it except Hard Reset... I can confirm this because I have carefully monitored the installation of my programs, and when ever I tried to install "CComm", CGAlarm, or "Titanium Weather" plug-in it simply stop working and never return to work, even when I remove the plug-in using the "Remove Programs" in Settings menu. (sorry! too many capital letter words!)

It seems I will try 23540, or revert back to 28230 after all!

I tried to re-flash the rom once and also to hard reset the phone two times... the same thing happened every time.

Edited by AhmadMR

25xxx Series <_< ?? Is it a new branch or just OEM moded series (like 23xxx for HTC if I remember!)? Any way, I've just installed 23540 LITE rom which is very stable (unlike 23542, which I reported a huge bug in it))... So I will look for the feedback for the new roms.

Would you mind sharing the big bug in 23542?

Guest 123toto

hello guys

would measure how to disable the animation of the weather in the rom with M2D?

thanks

Edited by 123toto

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Just wondering... Why some fellas here are talking/writting in their OWN languages - and nobody except their countrymen understands what they're saying? We may could fine useful your thoughts/comments...

Would you like to writting like:

Τι κάνετε παιδιά, καλά είστε; Εύχομαι τα καλύτερα σ'αυτό το φόρουμ, είναι ένα απ'τα κορυφαία για τα κινητά. Βρίσκω εδώ ό,τι μ'αρέσει και ό,τι ψάχνω!...

Do you have any clue from these???

Keep writting in english, if you please!

Thxs.

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Hello cga... nice to see you, see my reply here for the bug.

Hey AhmadMR nice to see you too, sorry I can't help you on this one, I just use Lite or UL, that's why I was wondering about the bug because I have 23542 UL and it is a very good rom

I'm just flashing with PDhee_i900Omnia_25007.5.3.3_Lite_beta1 new build

Cheers

Guest woody2k
Just wondering... Why some fellas here are talking/writting in their OWN languages - and nobody except their countrymen understands what they're saying? We may could fine useful your thoughts/comments...

Would you like to writting like:

Τι κάνετε παιδιά, καλά είστε; Εύχομαι τα καλύτερα σ'αυτό το φόρουμ, είναι ένα απ'τα κορυφαία για τα κινητά. Βρίσκω εδώ ό,τι μ'αρέσει και ό,τι ψάχνω!...

Do you have any clue from these???

Keep writting in english, if you please!

Thxs.

Γεια Λύκος, Τι γράφεις για τα παιδιά για; Ελληνική το isnt μου ότι η καλή

Guest Michelle My Belle
Here it is...

I tried to re-flash the rom once and also to hard reset the phone two times... the same thing happened every time.

Did anyone else have any problems (23542) loading other Titanium plugin panels e.g. TNotification, CComm, Showaco_TitaniumWeather etc...?

Just curious.

MMB.

Edited by Michelle My Belle

Guest AhmadMR
Hey AhmadMR nice to see you too, sorry I can't help you on this one, I just use Lite or UL, that's why I was wondering about the bug because I have 23542 UL and it is a very good rom

I'm just flashing with PDhee_i900Omnia_25007.5.3.3_Lite_beta1 new build

Cheers

Me too: I always use Lite version only (I'm a bit lazy to search for new programs)... Hopefully the new ones don't have such a bug, Anyway I'm waiting for a review for them, and I hope that you will help <_< !

Γεια Λύκος, Τι γράφεις για τα παιδιά για; Ελληνική το isnt μου ότι η καλή

PLease in English! anyone can speak in his native language and no one will benefit from the forums!