[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Dear "cooker", please explain me how come you working in these build, instead of the most later?

Are these (23540) MORE stable, good?

I really wonna know, m8.

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Dear "cooker", I just "flashed" your NeoTitanium later rom... Testing now...

A few questions:

1) Can I change the BLUE color of the menus/popups/installing bar with something else (let's say, dark grey)?

2) Can I replace this "glow" indicator, when you choosing something in the "Chell" column?

3) Is everything ok with the NeoTitanium Weather? (In some NeoTitanium roms I've tested, wasn't operational).

4) Can you post me YOUR M2D cab you using in your roms?

BTW... since now, VERY fast/stable rom! Thxs!... Uh! You have this great battery indicator, but you didn't "pre-cooked" a true 1% indicator. My battery drops 10% each time...

Guest hotsync
Hello P_Dhee, Just running your 23542 M2dv2. Great ROM, Thanks very much. I note that you have just released 23544. Can you tell me what are the changes or differences between these two?? Thanks.

+1

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Dear "cooker", I just "flashed" your NeoTitanium later rom... Testing now...

A few questions:

1) Can I change the BLUE color of the menus/popups/installing bar with something else (let's say, dark grey)?

2) Can I replace this "glow" indicator, when you choosing something in the "Chell" column?

3) Is everything ok with the NeoTitanium Weather? (In some NeoTitanium roms I've tested, wasn't operational).

4) Can you post me YOUR M2D cab you using in your roms?

BTW... since now, VERY fast/stable rom! Thxs!... Uh! You have this great battery indicator, but you didn't "pre-cooked" a true 1% indicator. My battery drops 10% each time...

Unfortunatelly... after a day... this rom I've "flashed" had terrible lugs, my phone was "freezing" endless... Too bad, m8.

Guest corpisa
[bUG 23544 LITE]

If phone is in standby for more minutes, this go shutdown.. =(

Sorry my bad english

Just reporting that on my phone there is no shutdown problem on build 23544 lite, I did not charge the phone last night to see if something happen but everything is just fine. PTKTheBest should try a hard reset to see if that solves his problem or flash again.

On other things, have you guys tried the new Opera Mini 5? it has the same interface as Opera Mobile 10 and I can say it´s at least 3 times faster loading the pages, also going back on pages is lighting fast. I could not make it default browser but I was able to set it on M2D.

Opera Mini

Any way to remove clock from top bar? there should be a reg. tweak or something because on settings I don´t find it.

Having fun with Manila V1 !!!

post-209926-1268234141_thumb.png

post-209926-1268234150_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest razvanmarius2k5

i am using PDhee_i900Omnia_23544.5.5.0_M2Dv2_beta1 and my phone gets stuck and i need to soft reset , happend 2 times today , i was in sms inbox and got a call , a anwser and then it got stuck. Very slow update on battery icon when unplug the charger.2. Removed and added programs in today plugin; Start>>Settings>>Today>>Items>>tab on Easy Today Launcher>>Options>>now U can add and remove Programs by yourself, only 5 programs can show in today plugin>>ok it dosent work.

Whill this one be better? PDhee_i900Omnia_23542_M2Dv2_beta1

10x

Edited by razvanmarius2k5

Guest flyke
Dhee,

Testing your latest m2d (beta) rom, and as usual, its AWESOME !

I used to install Ryrzy's roms but now I'm sticking for a while with yours, i simply like them even better.

I really like the action screen and the hometab plugin.

Can someone point me in the right direction for customizing please ?

I really hate the style of the bottom bar on this rom.The bar has a blueish color and I would like a black one. And every button on it is gray with rounded corners. I would like to have the bottom bar to be black and the buttons just text so you don't see the button's borders.

And if possible the correct albumsearcher.cab so i can enable the 'photos' tab, that would also be great.

Thanks a lot !

I managed to change my bottom bar to black now, and have buttons without borders thanks to the wonderful windows phone custom theme creator. Its so easy !

Still waiting for someone to point me in the right direction for AlbumSearcher so i can activate the photos tab using m2dc.

Anyone ? thanks in advance !!!

Guest woody2k
Just reporting that on my phone there is no shutdown problem on build 23544 lite, I did not charge the phone last night to see if something happen but everything is just fine. PTKTheBest should try a hard reset to see if that solves his problem or flash again.

On other things, have you guys tried the new Opera Mini 5? it has the same interface as Opera Mobile 10 and I can say it´s at least 3 times faster loading the pages, also going back on pages is lighting fast. I could not make it default browser but I was able to set it on M2D.

Opera Mini

Any way to remove clock from top bar? there should be a reg. tweak or something because on settings I don´t find it.

Having fun with Manila V1 !!!

I use Fav omnia Hacks to get rid of the clock on the bar and also to enable the power saving options. My battery lasts for 5 days solid if i only use it for calls and texts, before i got about 2 days max

favhack_omnia_03.cab

Guest corpisa
I use Fav omnia Hacks to get rid of the clock on the bar and also to enable the power saving options. My battery lasts for 5 days solid if i only use it for calls and texts, before i got about 2 days max

thanks, will try right now.. :mellow:

EDIT: sh..t <_< this is already installed in my phone (tools folder)

Edited by corpisa

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Hey... do you know a decent Fav Hack TUTORIAL, to study it and learn how/what to do?

Guest woody2k
Hey... do you know a decent Fav Hack TUTORIAL, to study it and learn how/what to do?

no, sorry. If you click on each one it tells you what it does anyway

Guest vince1970
23544 when the battery is full the icon is not 100 % its whit 5 green bars

that's the way is setup. The battery indicator in PDhee ROM are set up to show by 10% +/-, not by 1%.

Guest vince1970
no, sorry. If you click on each one it tells you what it does anyway

not sure why you bothering answering him. his name is all over this forum asking/replying/answering questions and I don't really know what he is doing ...

Guest advancedpcs

All,

Remember why we're here please. The ROM's we are using are *free* to us but cost the Chefs' dearly in time and effort, especially when we're reporting bugs etc for them to fix, hopefully.

We support a few Chefs on this *internet* forum by providing instant & stable direct download links for the Chefs' ROM's for YOU to download from. You're NOT supporting anyone on here having a pi$$ing contest.

Please keep the forums clean and clutter free by offering advice and assistance to the bugs 'n' fixes being reported; it's nightmare searching page after page, actually looking for a bug report and subsequent fix, if applicable.

Thank you in advance,

Advancedpcs <_<

Guest jms2367
All,

Remember why we're here please. The ROM's we are using are *free* to us but cost the Chefs' dearly in time and effort, especially when we're reporting bugs etc for them to fix, hopefully.

We support a few Chefs on this *internet* forum by providing instant & stable direct download links for the Chefs' ROM's for YOU to download from. You're NOT supporting anyone on here having a pi$$ing contest.

Please keep the forums clean and clutter free by offering advice and assistance to the bugs 'n' fixes being reported; it's nightmare searching page after page, actually looking for a bug report and subsequent fix, if applicable.

Thank you in advance,

Advancedpcs <_<

well said advancedpcs. and thanks for hosting our favorite chefs' great roms.

Guest deano10
All,

Thank you in advance,

Advancedpcs <_<

Fully agree. Well said. "clean and clutter free" and not simply replying to every single topic just for the sake of it.

Thks

Guest MartoKT

We are all here to admire the hard work of our great Chefs and to give them support as feedback. If someone has another purpose , so this gay/girl is definitely not on the right internet site/forum .

I really appreciate the hard work of this great Chefs.

Greets,

Martin