[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest ataru-

(internet sharing sleeps)

Hi to all,

I'm using 28230 extra lite, i have a problem with internet sharing. i use windows_xp_sp3 and i900 (internet sharing (usb/bluetooth or wifi)) to connect to internet. Very often , it happens that the connection may stop responding. i have tried to trace my ip packet to understand where it end(tracert www.google.com), and i have see that my i900 seems to freeze end not responding( packet not routed).

When i navigate directly on the phone there is not this problem.

I'm italian and my phone manager is 3.

is it a problem with flash?

Guest smoothcrooner

I'm having problems with the 28230 Lite ROM as regards to the motion sensor. My phone is not rotating to landcape mode even though it has been set to do so in Rotate Amination in the system settings and also in the Favourite Hackings. Anyone else experiencing such issues?

Edited by smoothcrooner

Guest Junoman

Hi Master PDhee,

First my thanks for your all efforts to provide new roms to i900 omnias. After a very long wait with official 6.1 I decided to upgrate the rom to your M2D v2 Beta Test ROM 23544.5.5 version. It is a fantastic rom to me so far, very interesting and also eye-catching!!

But, I have experienced two major concerns (possible bugs) as noted below. Apart from that everything seems be working fine for me!

1. The screen captured on, when I was on the "add program", which has blank/empty space!!!

screen01v.png

2. When I listen to music (mp3) with Audio Manager, it breaks contineuos flow of song; (break/stuck for micro-seconds when playing a song) not in btween two songs. For me it sounds like processing error or too much load on the processor. Most possibly I guess this is due to a reason of home page time update!

Hope this will help to improve and further develop your rom(s) better and better! So when can we expect a complete rom (not beta version) Master?

Many thanks again for your all efforts Master!

J.

Guest Michelle My Belle
I'm having problems with the 28230 Lite ROM as regards to the motion sensor. My phone is not rotating to landcape mode even though it has been set to do so in Rotate Amination in the system settings and also in the Favourite Hackings. Anyone else experiencing such issues?

Just a thought...

... have you installed the newer style Omnia volume control (round one), this is known to mess up auto rotation.

If so, try removing it - otherwise ...

... sorry no more suggestions here <_<

good luck.

MMB.

Edited by Michelle My Belle

Guest mmaster12
(internet sharing sleeps)

Hi to all,

I'm using 28230 extra lite, i have a problem with internet sharing. i use windows_xp_sp3 and i900 (internet sharing (usb/bluetooth or wifi)) to connect to internet. Very often , it happens that the connection may stop responding. i have tried to trace my ip packet to understand where it end(tracert www.google.com), and i have see that my i900 seems to freeze end not responding( packet not routed).

When i navigate directly on the phone there is not this problem.

I'm italian and my phone manager is 3.

is it a problem with flash?

I have same problem on this build. Connection is often go down and disconnected. Flash to 23544 solve the problem <_<

Guest Rafael Lopez

Hey Dhee, most "extra-lites" drop any program not entirely needed for the thing to run (such as all those configuration hacking tools, crappy calculator, screenshot takers, nearly everything) so that the user chooses what to install instead. Your has too much stuff brother... just a thought.

Guest Rafael Lopez
1. The screen captured on, when I was on the "add program", which has blank/empty space!!!

2. When I listen to music (mp3) with Audio Manager, it breaks contineuos flow of song; (break/stuck for micro-seconds when playing a song) not in btween two songs. For me it sounds like processing error or too much load on the processor. Most possibly I guess this is due to a reason of home page time update!

1. Far as I know, that's due to the TouchFlo2D being adapted from QVGA. If you install the Diamond theme, it fixes that but breaks other stuff hehe...

2. That's due to the new lock system. Disable it if you don't want music to lag. I hear Samsung Touch Player doesn't lag either, in that case I think you don't need to change the lock.

Guest deadphill

GUYS

Please can we stay on topic? I have deleted the posts with the name calling.

Please refrain from all this nonsense in future.

Cheers

Phill

Guest woody2k
Hi Master PDhee,

First my thanks for your all efforts to provide new roms to i900 omnias. After a very long wait with official 6.1 I decided to upgrate the rom to your M2D v2 Beta Test ROM 23544.5.5 version. It is a fantastic rom to me so far, very interesting and also eye-catching!!

But, I have experienced two major concerns (possible bugs) as noted below. Apart from that everything seems be working fine for me!

screen01v.png

Hope this will help to improve and further develop your rom(s) better and better! So when can we expect a complete rom (not beta version) Master?

Many thanks again for your all efforts Master!

J.

1) Yeah as stated above the problem with the blank space is in every M2D rom for the omnia due to the adaption to WQVGA.

2) i have only seen this problem with P-Dhee's roms not sure what causes it but it is a memory issue. If you use media player you will see that it actualy buffers the song when you get the gap. This is not an issue with anyone elses ROMs

in 23544 im having problems whit sms app , it gets stuck and i have to reset <_<. Any1 got the same problem?

do you mean when you hit REPLY to a message? if so you have to replace MMS.dll with htmlnote.dll in the registry

HKCU - Software - Microsoft - Inbox - MsgTypes - IPM - SMSText

you will not see the threaded messaging in the reply and you loose the message sent notification but it works. You can still use threaded messaging by going to messaging. (It only affects reply)

Guest razvanmarius2k5

do you mean when you hit REPLY to a message? if so you have to replace MMS.dll with htmlnote.dll in the registry

HKCU - Software - Microsoft - Inbox - MsgTypes - IPM - SMSText

you will not see the threaded messaging in the reply and you loose the message sent notification but it works. You can still use threaded messaging by going to messaging. (It only affects reply)

Not realy , the phone was lock ed amd i got 2 sms amd i tried to read it and then it got stuck , i did a soft reset but i lost the sms. It hapend 3 times in 2 days the first day of use of 23544. I don't remember the last 2 times but i will from now on and reply.

I don't know how to replase in the registry the .dll but whill leave it for now .

10x

Edited by razvanmarius2k5

Guest vince1970
Not realy , the phone was lock ed amd i got 2 sms amd i tried to read it and then it got stuck , i did a soft reset but i lost the sms. It hapend 3 times in 2 days the first day of use of 23544. I don't remember the last 2 times but i will from now on and reply.

I don't know how to replase in the registry the .dll but whill leave it for now .

10x

You can use the registry-editor built in Phee's rom. If not, resco explorer which has the the register built in. It is not free.

Else, try total commander (freeware) - http://www.smartphone-freeware.com/downloa...ander-v2-5.html

Guest smoothcrooner
Just a thought...

... have you installed the newer style Omnia volume control (round one), this is known to mess up auto rotation.

If so, try removing it - otherwise ...

... sorry no more suggestions here <_<

good luck.

MMB.

Hi MMB,

Thanks for the suggestion, I uninstalled the newer style Omnia volume control and my Omnia now rotates once once.

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Dear "cooker", can you post for me here the two animation on/off gif files of yours, that you using in your roms???

Thxs in advance...

Guest jms2367
Dear "cooker", can you post for me here the two animation on/off gif files of yours, that you using in your roms???

Thxs in advance...

i don't know if this is what you are looking for. i only have the power on gif file though. please see attached file.

post-624222-1268483408_thumb.jpg

Guest lupus_hegemonia
i don't know if this is what you are looking for. i only have the power on gif file though. please see attached file.

EXACTLY that! Now, can someone else post me the Ani-OFF?

This is the ani-on... THXS!

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest jms2367
EXACTLY that! Now, can you post me the Ani-OFF?

This is the ani-on... THXS!

sorry, i don't have it. as i posted above i said that i only have the power on gif file.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
sorry, i don't have it. as i posted above i said that i only have the power on gif file.

Yes, I've read... I wrote "someone ELSE" to post me the ani-off!

Thxs for the ani-on, is one of my favorite.

Guest jms2367
Yes, I've read... I wrote "someone ELSE" to post me the ani-off!

Thxs for the ani-on, is one of my favorite.

whoa. yes you did. i did not read your post properly. my bad. <_<

Guest lupus_hegemonia
whoa. yes you did. i did not read your post properly. my bad. <_<

Generally... when I'm "flashing" roms (OVER 60 by now!), I'm usually TAKING what I need - wav, icons, graphics, splash screens, ani-on/off gifs, everything I like to edit for myself, for personal use of course.

But last time I've "flashed" PDhee's rom (and there were in this rom, both of these gifs)... I don't know IF I copied them to my PC... and WHERE I copied them - I can't find them!

Generally, I'm using a TOTAL BLACK "carbon" theme (with few "painting" of red colors here & there...), with one of the 30+ LIVERPOOL wallpapers I made for me. My favorite personal theme, looks like a "Sci-Fi" black/red "Liverpool" theme... and I was trying to find decent "Sci-Fi" artistic ani-on/off gifs.

These PDhee's are fine...

Please, lads... Anyone else having the ani-off to post it for me?

Guest lupus_hegemonia
I've downloaded both, now I"m going install first the23638 after the other.

Thanks

Excuse me?!... How, in the Name of God, are you dear friend... TESTING a rom... when you "flashing" ANOTHER rom in the next second???

Friends, I've "flashed" 60+ roms in a year, but AT LEAST I'm leaving a rom for 2-3 days and I'm "crashing" my phone from the lot of use - because THAT's HOW we can TEST a rom...

You, friend...? Are you JUST "flashing" a rom, checking if you like the... coloring and the icons... and you "flashing" another one?

No offence, but I found it TOTALY wrong - not mention TOTALY... dangerous for your phone!

Edited by lupus_hegemonia