[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest lupus_hegemonia
yep, spb weather courtesy of M2TP so it can be shown in manila, also I set SPB news on Internet tab. I found a new version just in case someone wants it.

So... since my beloved POCKET WEATHER is working perfectly... can I installed it and have it in an extra pannel with the M2D?

Guest peyotr

I have installed 23638.5.3.4_Lite_beta1 (with smartlock to disable default WM 6.5.x lock slider). It is a great system, but I found a little bug: I can lock device by long pressing the red hang up key, but unfortunately can't unlock it back in the same way. However, on locked device the start button is 'quasi-active': it is possible to turn on WM 6.5 start menu (it will be visible, but disable).

A hard reset didn't help. Any suggestions? Thx.

Edited by peyotr

Guest raza1

Anyone know why I can't install new keyboards? Tried EZInput keyboard, SPB keyboard and the normal Samsung keyboard but can't select them in input option.

I'm using the lite rom.

Guest jmsmartins
yep, spb weather courtesy of M2TP so it can be shown in manila, also I set SPB news on Internet tab. I found a new version just in case someone wants it.

@jmsmartins, not sure what you mean but why you don´t try this black skin (I know you don't like black) made by chef crudds.. it´s just 54kb and is only a skin for default wm dialer and it might help you with your issue.

slds, ( i think I remember what you are talking, the skin should fix it)

thanks a lot bro! i love black!! i just don't like everything in black <_< you cab fixed my issue hehe you're the man

Guest jms2367
i belive the headset icon appears because of srs wow (it's installed during customizatiom process on flash) its really no big deal but i think that if you uninstall this program you can solve this.

slds,

thanks corpisa.

edit: i just read the registry fix on this. working just fine now. kindly thank your friend also for me.

regards. <_<

Edited by jms2367

Guest Miso26

HELLO GUYS FIRST OF ALL I WANNA TNX PDHEE HE WORK AMAZING JOB WITH THIS ROMS,HE IS WIZARD,I SIGN UP WHEN SEE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WITH DHEE ROMS,AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO HAVE ROM LIKE THIS IN MY PHONE,BUT I HAVE MAJORITY PROBLEM,HOW TO INSTAL THIS ROM ON MY OMNIA??i HAVE OS NOW 5.2.20270,VERSION I900DXHH1/DXHH1 PHONE IS FROM SWITZERLAND I THINK BUT DECODED HERE IN SERBIA.SO IM REALLY DUNNO WITH THIS COOKED ROM STUFS,SO IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME DIRECTIONS HOW TO DO THIS WITHOUT HARMING MY OMNIA.PLEASE IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME MY EMAIL IS TELEKT [email protected] ..GREETINGS FROM SERBIA GUYS!!SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH..

Guest Michelle My Belle
HELLO GUYS FIRST OF ALL I WANNA TNX PDHEE HE WORK AMAZING JOB WITH THIS ROMS,HE IS WIZARD,I SIGN UP WHEN SEE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WITH DHEE ROMS,AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO HAVE ROM LIKE THIS IN MY PHONE,BUT I HAVE MAJORITY PROBLEM,HOW TO INSTAL THIS ROM ON MY OMNIA??i HAVE OS NOW 5.2.20270,VERSION I900DXHH1/DXHH1 PHONE IS FROM SWITZERLAND I THINK BUT DECODED HERE IN SERBIA.SO IM REALLY DUNNO WITH THIS COOKED ROM STUFS,SO IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME DIRECTIONS HOW TO DO THIS WITHOUT HARMING MY OMNIA.PLEASE IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME MY EMAIL IS TELEKT [email protected] ..GREETINGS FROM SERBIA GUYS!!SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH..

Please don't shout in the forum - you could be misunderstood - please type in lower case :mellow:

You should check 'Sectors' guide (below).

When you've read it and you think you understand it - read it again :(

When you've read it and you know you understand it - give it a go - but only if you feel confident <_<

Remember, there are risks!

Link:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...00-omnia-phone/

MMB

Edited by Michelle My Belle

Guest dan77net

PDhee! you are really the best of all...

I tried other Great Roms but your M2d 23544 is incredible.

This m2d skin are best of skins because is vey usefull (sms email readible, action screen)

Keep this way MASTER ! My Omnia love your ROMS.... <_<

P-Dhee,

thanks for the great ROM you made. It is the best I had so far. your M2D ROM combined with iPhoneToday and SU2U works flawlessly smooth in every way.

Guest Tormios

PDhee, thanks for your great job. Your ROMs are fast.

23544 PDhee ROM + SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 + Mobile Sense is simply the best what I experienced on my Omnia.

post-532216-1268802074_thumb.pngpost-532216-1268802088_thumb.png

post-532216-1268802103_thumb.pngpost-532216-1268802118_thumb.png

post-532216-1268802129_thumb.pngpost-532216-1268805664_thumb.png

Thanks again PDhee

Edited by Tormios

Guest Tormios
Anyone know why I can't install new keyboards? Tried EZInput keyboard, SPB keyboard and the normal Samsung keyboard but can't select them in input option.

I'm using the lite rom.

What do you mean you can not select them in input option?

If you can not go into the setting then for SPB is as it is in WM 6.5.3. Settings doesn't work for SPB keyboard.

What you need is flash 6.5.1. Install SPB keyboard, setup it as you need and then export registry keys and import them in 6.5.3 after you install SPB keyboard (need to install registered version from exe and not cab). After you import registry keys into 6.5.3 you can adjust them.

Or you can just take registry key attached here (it is from my phone) and import it in to your (EN-Rus Layouts) RUS you can change using registry editor (use langs.txt file for info).

If you need to set it as default input (it should be automatically done after installation) you can use Programs/Tools/Keyboard Selector.

Regards, Tor

SPBKeyboard_registry_file.zip

23544 PDhee ROM + SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 + Mobile Sense is simply the best what I experienced on my Omnia.

Hi Tormios,

how's the multitasking? enough resources left after Mobile Shell and MSense?

Guest Tormios

Hi DLCI,

I don't experience any problems. ROM is still fast and responsive.

I was able to run Opera10, Acrobat Reader2 and CorePlayer (what I am not doing normally) without any problem, ROM didn't slowdown. So as for me, it is OK.

Guest gohlh99

HI, i just install 23544 M2D rom, but the the start button at the bottom stye are the round and oval button, instead of square button which shown in the first page, any one know how to change the start button to square type.. Thanks in Advance

Edited by gohlh99

Guest razvanmarius2k5

Im using 23544 m2dv2 , at today screen i got 2 clock how times at the same clock , frist is the first hour and then the right one how can i remove one and make it 24h?

10x

Edited by razvanmarius2k5

Guest Tormios

I don't really understand what do you mean, but if you need 24h and not 12h then you need to check your Regional Settings. 12h or 24h depends on what Region you select. For example English (UK)-24h but English (US)-12h. As I remember English (US) is by default. So you need just to change it. Regional settings you can find in Settings/System

Try it.

Regards,

Tor

This looks like an excellent theme. I haven't flashed to PDhee's latest ROM but do have an earlier one with SPB Shell. Which version of the ROM do you use, Extra Lite, Lite or M2D. I will install Sense and give it a go. Thanks for sharing.

Kev

Actually I use M2D ROM. But I think it will be better if to use a Lite one. I will do it next time.

And MobileSense 3.5.3.20100206.WQVGA.QVGA.en (include background changer)

You can get it from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146

Also it is better to use SPB MS 3.5.3

Tor

I agree. SPBshell 3.5.3 and MobileSense 3.5.3.20100206.WQVGA.QVGA.en on a clean rom are the best.

Very easy GUI to go through with everything you need at your fingertip

Bear in mind that SPBshell 5 is coming out soon

Guest Kira Y
Actually I use M2D ROM. But I think it will be better if to use a Lite one. I will do it next time.

And MobileSense 3.5.3.20100206.WQVGA.QVGA.en (include background changer)

You can get it from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146

Also it is better to use SPB MS 3.5.3

Tor

Agreed.... I use the PDhee_i900Omnia_23540_Lite_beta1 with SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 & MobileSense 3.5.3.20100206.WQVGA.QVGA.en with no problem at all

from Day 1 till now...Just a perfect match, everythings just working fine and perfect.

Agreed.... I use the PDhee_i900Omnia_23540_Lite_beta1 with SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 & MobileSense 3.5.3.20100206.WQVGA.QVGA.en with no problem at all

from Day 1 till now...Just a perfect match, everythings just working fine and perfect.

Is the facebook widget working for you? I get "can't connect to facebook" constantly...perhaps have to give my user/pass somewhere?

P.S. I use the same rom and sw

Edited by DLCI