[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest dario444

Hi guys. I'm just update my i900 to M2D v2 ROM: Build 23544.5.5. Everything works great without one thing: I can't connect to internet via gprs/edge/umts/hsdpa. What I have to do? Any ideas?

Guest Sb.
Yes it kinda does, but I hate when others icons after installment of new programs differs too much.

I know what you mean. Try finding something close and using JWMD apps to change the icons. Im currently using JN's ROM's and the layout is in a row instead of the standard windows layout with diniks icons and when you add new programs they intergrate well into the theme without much notice. Great ROM too. Best visual and probably fastest ROM around. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...oundation-roms/

Edited by Sb.

Guest Michelle My Belle
Hi guys. I'm just update my i900 to M2D v2 ROM: Build 23544.5.5. Everything works great without one thing: I can't connect to internet via gprs/edge/umts/hsdpa. What I have to do? Any ideas?

It's been metioned many times in the past - this thread and others :P

... and if memory serves, then you have to set/connect to a different operator, save then switch back to original service provider...

Then it's supposed to be okay (surfing).

Other than that, did you hard reset after flashing?

You should do a hard reset (not internal memory) after every new flash :D

good luck

MMB.

Guest Rebels

Hi all Dhee rom lovers to get (Dheewatara's ROM: i900Omnia WM 6.5.3 Build 23654.5.3.5 hTcStyle beta1 (LG) :09/05/2010) rom u have to pm dhee at pdamobiz.com. Its a beta testing so not publicly available. Just pm and u'll get it. Use google translator to understand the page. I've got the link but i was told not to share or post it anywhere. So sorry guys not being able to post it here at modaco. Take care all..

Guest lovemgs4
Hi all Dhee rom lovers to get (Dheewatara's ROM: i900Omnia WM 6.5.3 Build 23654.5.3.5 hTcStyle beta1 (LG) :09/05/2010) rom u have to pm dhee at pdamobiz.com. Its a beta testing so not publicly available. Just pm and u'll get it. Use google translator to understand the page. I've got the link but i was told not to share or post it anywhere. So sorry guys not being able to post it here at modaco. Take care all..

Unfortunatelly I can't register me it doesn't work :P

Guest Kira Y

Dear Rebels, how to PM Master Dhee iat pdamobiz.com ?

Edited by Kira Y

Guest jms2367

Hi Rebels. Is there by any chance you have asked why PDhee stopped posting his roms here at Modaco? I have been on his 21891 lite rom for more than a month now. I haven't flashed his latest 21901 lite rom yet since it seems he no longer supports his work through this forum.

Regards...

Guest dragonmatahari
Hi Rebels. Is there by any chance you have asked why PDhee stopped posting his roms here at Modaco? I have been on his 21891 lite rom for more than a month now. I haven't flashed his latest 21901 lite rom yet since it seems he no longer supports his work through this forum.

Regards...

hopes he's allright and not mad with some user of modaco for being such a jerk lately... :P

Guest Rebels
Unfortunatelly I can't register me it doesn't work :P

Knock knock u've got a mail :D

Dear Rebels, how to PM Master Dhee iat pdamobiz.com ?

My dear u must register in order to PM, just translate the registration page and fill the necessary blancs, its simple..

Regards...

jms2367 u can update ur rom to 21901, i've used it, its a good 1 as usual. We all know dhee has the fastest and most touch responsive roms around. So just give it a try, he's changed the icons. U'll like it..

Hi Rebels,

Did you tried WM 6.5.3 Build 23654.5.3.5 hTcStyle beta1 ??

Can you Plz share your exp ?

Yes mate i've been trying it for a while now and it seems fast with very good memory figure. Its based on spb ms, very fast with some important apps, u can use both titanium and spb but spb is modified with some sense feels. Not bad but i don't think i'm gonna stick with it for long as i don't like spb much.

hopes he's allright and not mad with some user of modaco for being such a jerk lately... :P

U r right buddy, we have to respect the chefs for the time they spend for roms which we use and yet ungratefully make stupid comments. 1 has to consider his situation and the things he does for us. He's been with pdamobiz for more long than we know and yet he came to modaco to make us happy with his wonderful roms. It costs much time to support in more than 1 forum + don't forget he has his own life and work. We can't just say things and press him all the time for our own matters....

Edited by Rebels

Guest jms2367
jms2367 u can update ur rom to 21901, i've used it, its a good 1 as usual. We all know dhee has the fastest and most touch responsive roms around. So just give it a try, he's changed the icons. U'll like it..

U r right buddy, we have to respect the chefs for the time they spend for roms which we use and yet ungratefully make stupid comments. 1 has to consider his situation and the things he does for us. He's been with pdamobiz for more long than we know and yet he came to modaco to make us happy with his wonderful roms. It costs much time to support in more than 1 forum + don't forget he has his own life and work. We can't just say things and press him all the time for our own matters....

thanks for the reply rebels. you're right, pdhee has a life of his own. i hope he is not angry with us at modaco... and i definitely agree with regards to pdhee's roms' touch response and responsiveness.

Guest polini2

Is GpsModDriver included (or in Lite ROM) ??

I am using TomTom (with GPS_XTRA on)

Someone got this working? TomTom doesnt find signal. (using standaard rom gps settings: Com3, Com9, 4800)

:P

Pdhee hasn't got time for all these ROM's, even when he did come over he only posted up the ROM's and got back to work and never had much interaction with users like the other chefs here especially Ock. When he came over from PDA he almost stopped putting up ROM's there so I suppose its vice versa now. Its too much work putting these ROM's together let alone in two languages and on two sites. Looks like its back to the beginning of someone posting up the links to his ROM's like before.

Good luck.

Guest Kira Y

Hi Rebel, I failed to register in pdamobiz.com after trying so many times.....

Btw, have u tested the WM 6.5.3 Build 23654.5.3.5 hTcStyle beta1 yet?

Guest Rebels
Hi Rebel, I failed to register in pdamobiz.com after trying so many times.....

Btw, have u tested the WM 6.5.3 Build 23654.5.3.5 hTcStyle beta1 yet?

Check few post b4, u'll get ur answer.

Guest Kira Y
Check few post b4, u'll get ur answer.

Sorry dude for asking repeat question.....

But too bad I cant register in the pdamobiz.com site even using google translator....

I'm not sure why....

Any other ways to get the ROM? I like Spb MS....

Guest sahalan
Sorry dude for asking repeat question.....

But too bad I cant register in the pdamobiz.com site even using google translator....

I'm not sure why....

Any other ways to get the ROM? I like Spb MS....

I also tried several times and the screen hung when it should have gone on to confirmation, has to be a prob with the site.

Guest thuongshoo

Hi everyone :P

Thank khuan chai for your nice ROM.

I have just flashed this ROM.

http://www.advancedpcs.co.uk/misc/software...M2Dv2_beta1.rar

It doesn't seem to enable VideoCall. I went to Start menu/ Tools / Favourite Hacking / , click "Dialer skin", soft reset.

perhaps Mr khuan chai 's so busy.

Can everyone help me?

Thank you.

********************************************************************************

oh! I'm sorry! The function work well :D

Thank you very much!

Edited by thuongshoo

Guest jms2367
Hi everyone :)

Thank khuan chai for your nice ROM.

I have just flashed this ROM.

http://www.advancedpcs.co.uk/misc/software...M2Dv2_beta1.rar

It doesn't seem to enable VideoCall. I went to Start menu/ Tools / Favourite Hacking / , click "Dialer skin", soft reset.

perhaps Mr khuan chai 's so busy.

Can everyone help me?

Thank you.

********************************************************************************

oh! I'm sorry! The function work well ;)

Thank you very much!

Sir, Khuanchai and Pdhee are two different persons. the link you posted is pdhee's rom...

anyway, i am on pdhee's 21891 rom and video call is working w/ the dialer skin turned on. what happens sir after your soft reset after enabling the dialer? can you post some screen shots?

Edited by jms2367

Guest thuongshoo
Sir, Khuanchai and Pdhee are two different persons. the link you posted is pdhee's rom...

anyway, i am on pdhee's 21891 rom and video call is working w/ the dialer skin turned on. what happens sir after your soft reset after enabling the dialer? can you post some screen shots?

oh! I'm sorry! As said, it works well.

Guest nanok7

Hello PDhee,

I installed the version "PDhee_i900Omnia_21893.5.0.90_M2Dv2_beta1" but the five icons disappear (the ones that are just below the calendar), and I can not reinstall them, know if there is any way to install without having to reformat ?

Thank you