[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest vince1970
Just tried 23622 for ~10 mins. Installed the ROM, and did not hard reset. Installed few program and did not soft reset, and the phone will not fully turn on. Luckily, I was able to recover by installing another ROM. I thought I bricked my phone, but it is working now. This was the only PDhee ROM that happened for me. I tried his ROM many times in the past without any issue.

anyone have the same issue ? i am a fan of PDhee's ROM. Currently using OCK and thinking of switching back to PDhee as I prefer M2Dv2 ??

Edited by vince1970

Guest waldir

I do not understand why links and posts are not here anymore. I really appreciate if you/someone can send me a link for 23622 M2D and also post it here Thanks a lot!!!

Guest tiger0423

I see many people asking for the link. I am assuming many of you received the link. Any feedback about the ROM? I used it for about 10 mins until it stopped working. Am I the only one?

The speed and response is very good as expected from PDhee's previous ROM. You will have to install other keyboard if you use English.

I was not able to check everything else, but it looked okay until it crashed. I had to go back to using Ock's ROM.

Guest bvi64
I see many people asking for the link. I am assuming many of you received the link. Any feedback about the ROM? I used it for about 10 mins until it stopped working. Am I the only one?

The speed and response is very good as expected from PDhee's previous ROM. You will have to install other keyboard if you use English.

I was not able to check everything else, but it looked okay until it crashed. I had to go back to using Ock's ROM.

I'm working.

Hard reset is required after the firmware.

Guest lonely2k5

can some1 send me the ling for 23622 ?

thnx

p.s. any1 have benzo 23622 rom link?

Edited by lonely2k5

Guest drakex.th

ROM: M2Dv2 Omnia7s Ed. Build 23662.5.3.6 (LG) beta1 (18/06/2010) and ROM: Omnia i900 WM 6.5 CE OS 23662 (Build 23662.3.5.6) Lite

can i have a link?

thnx

Edited by drakex.th