[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest cenzo

thank you for the link Omnia WM7 UI Series Build 23128.

Been testing and i must say very fast.

only one bug i noticed is that if you open the dialer you cannot close it using x button.

But still prefer titanium, so i removed omniawp7 from start up and enabled titanium and am very please :angry:

Guest Boton

First post here...:angry:

I 've just istalled the PDhee_i900Omnia_23544_M2Dv2_beta1....Very nice result...:D

Ι want to add an island here in Greece for the weather application, how sould i do it..?

Guest woody2k
Hi people :angry:

I'm new on this forum, but I can already say great job to PDhee :D

I installed the M2D v2 ROM (Build 23542.5.5/23544.5.5) and I figured out by myself :

Edit : When the weather is sync. on the tab weather, is it normal the weather on "home" tab is not sync on the same time ?

Another question : I heard Albumsearcher.exe was needed for "Photos & Videos" tabs, so I download it, c/c in \My Media\Wndows, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas ?

The weather from the home tab will not sync at the same time at the weather in the weather page. For photos to work you need HTC media Album. Go to OCKs page there is a link in the 2nd post

Guest Boton

With M2D v2, is there any way to modify the "Home" and generally the slide menu?

What about add a place that isnt exist at weather application?

Guest Ender212
The weather from the home tab will not sync at the same time at the weather in the weather page. For photos to work you need HTC media Album. Go to OCKs page there is a link in the 2nd post

Thanks a lot

Edit : Finally, everything works great, all issues are fixed (except the 'laucnch browser' ink which lauch IE instead of Opera (I checked on the registery, the path for Opera is good))! I really enjoy the new SPA (reminds me my old HTC Touch).

Great job and thank you again :angry:

Edited by Ender212

Guest xnibis

That rom isn't bad, but WM7 UI is so ugly i flashed Ryrzy M2Dv2 rom right away - sorry PDHee you got skills when it comes to cooking but i think someone else should design skins, themes ;]

Guest Lucavi
That rom isn't bad, but WM7 UI is so ugly i flashed Ryrzy M2Dv2 rom right away - sorry PDHee you got skills when it comes to cooking but i think someone else should design skins, themes ;]

I think that's Microsoft's bad actually: http://www.windowsphone7.com/

Does Anyone have the newest build and problems with active sync disconnecting every like 30seconds to 2mins? This happened to me one other time and it can't figure out how I fixed it.

Guest advancedpcs

All,

Due to unauthorised publication across the net of the files we host on behalf of MoDaCo, we have archived 'OLD' ROM builds by PDhee on our servers.

Only the LATEST variations of builds are now available via the download link on the 1st page.

We have NOT deleted previous builds (from Jan 2010), but if you do require an old build, please PM us for a direct link.

Thank you for understanding and although we now sport the awesome Samsung Galaxy S phone's in our office, we'll still support the [Omnia] chefs on here out of respect for their GREAT work!

Enjoy,

Advancedpcs :angry:

Guest woody2k

GOOD NEWS

i have spoken with Dhee and he is happy for his links to be shared on Modaco. Link and preview will follow

See below

Hi,

Thank you so much, no problem for rom sharing at MC

I don't have more time to visite modaco, due to my work, at rick area in southern part of thailand, here no IT in that site and dangerous.

So I spent a few time to do as beta rom, not good enough to post at Modaco. I mean may be huge bugs, nobody help me to test, due to no IT, and I decided to stop delveloped Omnia beta rom.

Right now my week end, just do it fun.

Thanks so much for feedback and very happy to see you, my friend.

Guest woody2k

Taken from http://www.pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts....326144&PN=1 with dheewatara-s. consent

Download Link http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...eries_beta1.rar

CZE8B_23128w7-01.jpg7647F_23127w7-04.jpg17E8D_23127w7-05.jpgZ4122_23128w7-09.jpg7B517_23128w7-07.jpg

After the ROM OMNIA UI Win7 yesterday evening when the night is empty, that will sit Fixed some things to forget. But when turning back to the DFT with WM 6.5.3 Core OS Build 23128.5.3.8 Com3 line out again then. But the Chinese Need to adjust the ride back to try to play more Eng S. .. faster than the very old. I do not yet issued this Build-ROM with better UI Win7 waiting with World Cup Final date. ROM is a Beta Test Style Win 7 UI for use with the same light. i900 OMNIA. ครับ only. And rest.Available to fit all that many popular programs to increase self ครับ.

ROM is ideal for those who love test And you who like the exotic ครับ but may not be suitable for beginner I ครับ.

This was successful because the ROM. Most with mrtoto tool: Multi devices support. In all credits for troops to cook. Mrtoto. :. Excellent ROM tools Developer Our.

Thank you.

-. Doctor, you Pee pee. ครับ to help all along.

- Bepe tools.

- Your teachers for how Kwanchai fix bt & OEM.

- Ashiqiqbal.

-. AndrewSh. from Xdev ..

-. pdamobiz.com. Knowledge of learning endless. A generous place.

- Mobiz Rom Staff support and guide you for a long time ago.

-. thank you for all the ROM and to use various feedback ครับ.

See the look of a light-ROM. (View image instead of a lecture I ครับ).

i900Omnia WM7 UI Rom ครับ trying to cut programs that do not use the space to rest as much as possible about 140.xx mb enough to lead the program to add itself ครับ. Suitable for professional ครับ.

SUMMARY Delete.

1. Ringtone, VDO and picture samples almost all

2. Welcome Center.

3. NetCF 2.0.

4. Transcriber.

5. Fonts former all

6. Rgu files all

7. Dsm file almost all

Add.

1. Thai Fonts.

2. NetCF 3.5.

3. Modaco nodata.

4. psShutXP.

5. Spb Screenshot.

6. RegEdit.

7. Favorite Hacking.

8. Media Album.

9. Set blutooth on topbar.

10. FNG KB. <<<Thank you. GuEng & Reversehead.

11. Bla Bla ....

Default Settings.

1. Close asked Certificate.

2. Close Errors Report.

Thank you.

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer. the developer tools to make ROM.

mrtoto: MVP last year 2008 recently. PDAMobiz Member of the year's MVP 2,008th announced.

And thanks. PDAMobiz all Cookers ROM.

List PDAMobiz ROM Staff.

hong2101, Dr. pee, chan, ruchonburi, mrtoto, Marut, undetect, kaew1995, keng1111,.

pawaj, dheewatara-s, tee +, jatekung, yodrak, Som7128, abdul3230, Khuanchai, wasan007,.

greendoor, Teeh, Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi, belt001, xtraart, sak99s, kornp, somphon_r, obi-wan,.

Bordintoon, Happyman, xenon_art, IamX, doydoy9, Macman1989, draran, goofywasun,.

b_saebae, grids, svmobile, mrQer, benzo, NKLeng.

WARNING:. The ups ROM ROM with all the risks. May cause irreparable damage and the cooked ROM and the presenter will not be responsible if any damage to your computer. Please read and study how to ensure first-up ROM.

If you have trouble up and ROM usage leading to a self-all

________________________________________________________________________.

Again up to prompt the risk of web and your team are not responsible for any damage that may occur and could prompt up insurance Samsung zero deficiency.

________________________________________________________________________.

Guest woody2k
Great news! Maybe U can share Sense ui rom link?

Just for you

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1 (14/12/09)

014s06.jpg

http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...se_UI_beta1.rar

and

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V15 WM6.5.1 (build 23506.5.5) Sense beta1 (11/11/09)

506s01.jpg

http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...Sense_beta1.rar

Edited by woody2k

Guest prorebel

Hi dears,

i have a question for the neo titanium rom at 1st page..i installed it on my samsung i900 omnia device,it was perfect until i saw a problem for connecting with wireless and it didn't work for only sending and receving mails from my account..i was able to enter internet browser and any page on internet...

send and receving have only worked when i connect with sync and gprs mode...what is the problem with wireless for receiving e-mail from my account??Please,help...

Thanks a lot...

Edited by prorebel

Guest woody2k
all rom pdhee cannot download, how to download?

All,

Due to unauthorised publication across the net of the files we host on behalf of MoDaCo, we have archived 'OLD' ROM builds by PDhee on our servers.

Only the LATEST variations of builds are now available via the download link on the 1st page.

We have NOT deleted previous builds (from Jan 2010), but if you do require an old build, please PM us for a direct link.

Thank you for understanding and although we now sport the awesome Samsung Galaxy S phone's in our office, we'll still support the [Omnia] chefs on here out of respect for their GREAT work!

Enjoy,

Advancedpcs

Advancedpcs were the ones hosting Dhee's roms and they only host the latest ones now. You can use the links for the Win7 or sence from above or the latest links from the first page

Guest Rebels
All,

Enjoy,

Advancedpcs

Advancedpcs were the ones hosting Dhee's roms and they only host the latest ones now. You can use the links for the Win7 or sence from above or the latest links from the first page

Yes but sanse has got password mate as some1 has asked for the pass a few posts back.