[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest leroyjacobs

I believe the new roms are coming back to this thread, do you have M2Dv2 Omnia GTX Ed.Build 23128.5.3.8 (Com3) beta1 (19/07/2010) available for download, thanks

Guest mtsouk

flashed the wm7 rom

I didn't like the ui much, so I deactivated. the rom is ok. Touch isn't at dhee usual levels, but memory is higher.

I wish that PDhee will the next lite version better and we all hope to include the samsung lite applications.

I am a Pdhee fanatic

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1 (14/12/09

pass : lovei900@mobiz

Do not use this ROM it's great but it's Timebombed!

Guest bripz
Do not use this ROM it's great but it's Timebombed!

i'm a bit confused..

does anyone have the link to the latest roms from pdhee?

m2d?

titanium classic?

Sense?

windows 7?

not too sure what he's done up until now... pdamobiz is a bit hard to follow... seeing it's not in english and the translation is so terrible hehe =\

Guest woody2k
Do you have the direct link to file?

Cant see it as my registration has not been done yet.

Wize

Just waiting for a link from Dhee. All pics and links will be up shortly

Taken from http://www.pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts....326144&PN=1 with dheewatara-s. consent

Download Link http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...eries_beta1.rar

CZE8B_23128w7-01.jpg7647F_23127w7-04.jpg17E8D_23127w7-05.jpgZ4122_23128w7-09.jpg7B517_23128w7-07.jpg

After the ROM OMNIA UI Win7 yesterday evening when the night is empty, that will sit Fixed some things to forget. But when turning back to the DFT with WM 6.5.3 Core OS Build 23128.5.3.8 Com3 line out again then. But the Chinese Need to adjust the ride back to try to play more Eng S. .. faster than the very old. I do not yet issued this Build-ROM with better UI Win7 waiting with World Cup Final date. ROM is a Beta Test Style Win 7 UI for use with the same light. i900 OMNIA. ครับ only. And rest.Available to fit all that many popular programs to increase self ครับ.

ROM is ideal for those who love test And you who like the exotic ครับ but may not be suitable for beginner I ครับ.

This was successful because the ROM. Most with mrtoto tool: Multi devices support. In all credits for troops to cook. Mrtoto. :. Excellent ROM tools Developer Our.

Thank you.

-. Doctor, you Pee pee. ครับ to help all along.

- Bepe tools.

- Your teachers for how Kwanchai fix bt & OEM.

- Ashiqiqbal.

-. AndrewSh. from Xdev ..

-. pdamobiz.com. Knowledge of learning endless. A generous place.

- Mobiz Rom Staff support and guide you for a long time ago.

-. thank you for all the ROM and to use various feedback ครับ.

See the look of a light-ROM. (View image instead of a lecture I ครับ).

i900Omnia WM7 UI Rom ครับ trying to cut programs that do not use the space to rest as much as possible about 140.xx mb enough to lead the program to add itself ครับ. Suitable for professional ครับ.

SUMMARY Delete.

1. Ringtone, VDO and picture samples almost all

2. Welcome Center.

3. NetCF 2.0.

4. Transcriber.

5. Fonts former all

6. Rgu files all

7. Dsm file almost all

Add.

1. Thai Fonts.

2. NetCF 3.5.

3. Modaco nodata.

4. psShutXP.

5. Spb Screenshot.

6. RegEdit.

7. Favorite Hacking.

8. Media Album.

9. Set blutooth on topbar.

10. FNG KB. <<<Thank you. GuEng & Reversehead.

11. Bla Bla ....

Default Settings.

1. Close asked Certificate.

2. Close Errors Report.

Thank you.

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer. the developer tools to make ROM.

mrtoto: MVP last year 2008 recently. PDAMobiz Member of the year's MVP 2,008th announced.

And thanks. PDAMobiz all Cookers ROM.

List PDAMobiz ROM Staff.

hong2101, Dr. pee, chan, ruchonburi, mrtoto, Marut, undetect, kaew1995, keng1111,.

pawaj, dheewatara-s, tee +, jatekung, yodrak, Som7128, abdul3230, Khuanchai, wasan007,.

greendoor, Teeh, Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi, belt001, xtraart, sak99s, kornp, somphon_r, obi-wan,.

Bordintoon, Happyman, xenon_art, IamX, doydoy9, Macman1989, draran, goofywasun,.

b_saebae, grids, svmobile, mrQer, benzo, NKLeng.

WARNING:. The ups ROM ROM with all the risks. May cause irreparable damage and the cooked ROM and the presenter will not be responsible if any damage to your computer. Please read and study how to ensure first-up ROM.

If you have trouble up and ROM usage leading to a self-all

________________________________________________________________________.

Again up to prompt the risk of web and your team are not responsible for any damage that may occur and could prompt up insurance Samsung zero deficiency.

what about http://pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?...325638&PN=1 please gimme link :angry:

Guest woody2k

ROM.:. M2Dv2 Omnia. GTX Ed..Build 23128.5.3.8 (COM3). beta1. (7.19.2010).

6DAD2_23128m2dv2-01.jpg

Download Link Here http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...2Dv2_GTX_b1.rar

New ROM M2D v2.3 again ครับ ครับ new ROM, but look back in black and white it back to the same period. ROM, so this may not be suitable for new generation นัก or disfavor. But may be desirable as the old generation to I 55. Core OS from the newest line Com3 other aspects do not tell ครับ. Old man smiled a little to be customized by adding a Sense Style W Lock Screen.ป็ the WM 6.5.3 build 23128.5.3.8 UI is quite fast good new use. i900 OMNIA. The Full Ported SYS XIP from AndrewSh. Customizing a UI to oldest Cut off the excess, leaving a blank enough. To add to the program itself ครับ.

ROM is ideal for those who love test And you who like the exotic ครับ but may not be suitable for beginner I ครับ.

This was successful because the ROM. Most with mrtoto tool: Multi devices support. In all credits for troops to cook. Mrtoto. :. Excellent ROM tools Developer Our.

Thank you.

-. Doctor, you Pee pee. ครับ to help all along.

- Bepe tools.

- Your teachers for how Kwanchai fix bt & OEM.

- AndrewSh. from Xdev ..

-. MatG. for Themes.

- Antonda. and Justy88.

-. pdamobiz.com. source of knowledge learned endless. A generous place.

- Mobiz Rom Staff support and guide you for a long time ago.

-. thank you for all the ROM and to use various feedback ครับ.

View a very looks-ROM, this is the same old ครับ.

TouchFlo M2D v2 is trying to cut programs ครับ not to use the remaining space around 114.xx mb enough to lead the program to add itself ครับ.

SUMMARY Delete.

1. Ringtone, VDO and picture samples almost all

2. Welcome Center.

3. NetCF 2.0.

4. Transcriber.

5. Fonts former all

6. Rgu files all

7. Dsm file almost all

Add.

1. Thai Fonts.

2. NetCF 3.5.

3. Modaco nodata.

4. psShutXP.

5. Spb Screenshot.

6. RegEdit.

7. Favorite Hacking.

8. Media Album.

9. Set blutooth on topbar.

10. AudioMan.

11. FNG KB. <<<Thank you. GuEng & Reversehead.

12. HTC Cal.

13. GoogleMapv3.31.

14. Facebook.

15. YouTube 2.4.4.

16. Ex .. Dialer.

17. Bla Bla Bla ..

Default Settings.

1. Close asked Certificate.

2. Close Errors Report.

Thank you.

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer. the developer tools to make ROM.

mrtoto: MVP last year 2008 recently. PDAMobiz Member of the year's MVP 2,008th announced.

And thanks. PDAMobiz all Cookers ROM.

List PDAMobiz ROM Staff.

hong2101, Dr. pee, chan, ruchonburi, mrtoto, Marut, undetect, kaew1995, keng1111,.

pawaj, dheewatara-s, tee +, jatekung, yodrak, Som7128, abdul3230, Khuanchai, wasan007,.

greendoor, Teeh, Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi, belt001, xtraart, sak99s, kornp, somphon_r, obi-wan,.

Bordintoon, Happyman, xenon_art, IamX, doydoy9, Macman1989, draran, goofywasun,.

b_saebae, grids, svmobile, mrQer, benzo, NKLeng.

WARNING:. The ups ROM ROM with all the risks. May cause irreparable damage and the cooked ROM and the presenter will not be responsible if any damage to your computer. Please read and study how to ensure pre-up ROM.

If you have trouble up and use ROM leaders to be borne by all

Again up to prompt the risk and the Web team can not be responsible for any damage that may occur and could prompt up insurance Samsung zero deficiency.

9F316_23128m2dv2-03.jpgCC5EZ_23128m2dv2-05.jpg4DEAD_23128m2dv2-02.jpg84FZ4_23128m2dv2-06.jpg1Z862_23128m2dv2-07.jpgB5F5D_23128m2dv2-09.jpgE3286_23128m2dv2-10.jpgEEDE7_23128m2dv2-12.jpg732AA_23128m2dv2-15.jpg5BCFZ_23128m2dv2-16.jpg

Guest leong4896
Just for you

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1 (14/12/09)

014s06.jpg

http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...se_UI_beta1.rar

and

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V15 WM6.5.1 (build 23506.5.5) Sense beta1 (11/11/09)

506s01.jpg

http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...Sense_beta1.rar

I have installed the ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1, but I adjusted after the date I can not use because the deadline has come to ask you what can be resolved?????

Guest woody2k
I have installed the ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1, but I adjusted after the date I can not use because the deadline has come to ask you what can be resolved?????

i remember seeing something on Steff's page about time bomb on one of his roms. The time bomb was left in and a work arround was posted (some registry hack) have a look on there

Guest leong4896
i remember seeing something on Steff's page about time bomb on one of his roms. The time bomb was left in and a work arround was posted (some registry hack) have a look on there

I have no choice .... I do not have computers can Flash ROM

You can help me with this problem ???????

Guest woody2k
I have no choice .... I do not have computers can Flash ROM

You can help me with this problem ???????

You might have to hard reset your device first to do this to reset the date back to default. (hard reset is holding call and end call as you switch on your phone)

1 Get a registry editor for your phone (resco or something)

2 open the registry editor and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta

3 Delete this string/key and save

Guest leong4896
You might have to hard reset your device first to do this to reset the date back to default. (hard reset is holding call and end call as you switch on your phone)

1 Get a registry editor for your phone (resco or something)

2 open the registry editor and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta

3 Delete this string/key and save

I have installed the resco registry

I try to delete the files inside, but also failed

Then I try to delete it the file Device Beta

Can not solve that ....

Will there any other solution?

Very urgent

Thank you

Guest lloydh

Hi Guys, any idea how to get Sms chat as the standard sms program instead of using Tmail.exe? I have an omnia i900 M2D V2 rom... maybe a reg hack?