[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest rodrigo.cbg
You might have to hard reset your device first to do this to reset the date back to default. (hard reset is holding call and end call as you switch on your phone)

1 Get a registry editor for your phone (resco or something)

2 open the registry editor and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta

3 Delete this string/key and save

Hey woody and everyone. I tried to upgrade with sense UI (above) and I almost brick my phone: it stoped always on writing image :( :( . I know that is far from bricking (wasn't for me as I've never have experienced this before), but I advise every one to not use this one!

edit: it was caused because I stop to download as it is very slow, and continued after one day. It can cause some problems on the software and I think it was corrupted. After a long evening trying to fix it, I could download again this one and now it is ok. TX

second edit: I've done the same above and... the problem remains! Timebomb happens again!!! argh!!!

Edited by rodrigo.cbg

Guest tserno

could i have please the link for M2Dv2 Omnia7s Gray Ed. Build 23670.5.3.7 (LG) beta1 (10/07/2010)

tried the 23128 and screen seems like blurring:S

Guest thebestia

nice rom but i can't connect to internet with the mdv2... it says "connection refused". I enabled all the connection with no-data and i configured the gprs connection with my isp (tim- Italy) settings

Guest g3n3ral

hi there can i try rom of dheewatara-s ?..

kindly send me a link of ..

1. ROM: M2Dv2 Omnia7s Gray Ed. Build 23670.5.3.7 (LG) beta1 (10/07/2010)

2. ROM: M2Dv2 Omnia7s Ed. Build 23662.5.3.6 (LG) beta1 (18/06/2010)

3. ROM: Omnia WM7 UI Series Build 23127.5.3.7 (Com3) beta1 (10/07/2010

4. ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014 Sense UI b1(14/12/09) ----- full version please

i'm a big fan of pdhee i do always try his rom

more power to pdhee

@pdhee

please back to modaco hehehe we miss you here

Guest woody2k
hi there can i try rom of dheewatara-s ?..

kindly send me a link of ..

1. ROM: M2Dv2 Omnia7s Gray Ed. Build 23670.5.3.7 (LG) beta1 (10/07/2010)

2. ROM: M2Dv2 Omnia7s Ed. Build 23662.5.3.6 (LG) beta1 (18/06/2010)

3. ROM: Omnia WM7 UI Series Build 23127.5.3.7 (Com3) beta1 (10/07/2010

4. ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014 Sense UI b1(14/12/09) ----- full version please

i'm a big fan of pdhee i do always try his rom

more power to pdhee

@pdhee

please back to modaco hehehe we miss you here

He aint coming back. He has too much work on at the min, he only does omnia roms in his spare time as he no longer has an i900. Also everyone asked so much from him there is no wonder he left.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mittie32

could somebody please help me?my pc doesn't recognize my omnia anymore..no pc does.i want to install the rom but without a usb connection this won't happen.

i've tried a hard reset ?but still no luck. What can i do

Guest Rebels
could somebody please help me?my pc doesn't recognize my omnia anymore..no pc does.i want to install the rom but without a usb connection this won't happen.

i've tried a hard reset ?but still no luck. What can i do

Go to start>settings>connections>USB to PC> untick

thats it.. :D

Guest woody2k

ROM.:. Simple Rom. Omnia. WM6.5.3. Build 23132.5.3.8 (COM3). beta1. (21/8/2010).

New i900 Omnia ROM ครับ again after missing time. Because the journey through this ครับ. Climate change Than is not the body adjust the illness is a nice rain. Each health care noi na krap. Especially elderly people (our own).

Today I propose a new ROM ครับ. But looks are very ordinary. Use a simple focus. Remove it before ครับ. Retro seems to return to the same period it WM 5.0 ROM, so this may not be suitable for new generation นัก or disfavor. But may be desirable as the old generation to I 55.

The Core OS from a new line Com3 Build 23132.5.3.8 Most customized slightly by adding a Lock Screen, and plus Hero Style Throttle LockScreen such as the Ye Old Beta ครับ it. But just never try. Lock screen that very well. Together they secretly like to view. Try as a password. port. to apply. i900. OMNIA. section. Core SYS / XIP from DFT. Customizing a UI to a traditional UI Today page R.. Contact Trial. Life is not long I ครับ. But long enough to test Because home OMNIA ROM change frequently. If you doubt it easy to provide each purchase I ครับ.

ROM is ideal for those who love test And you who like the exotic ครับ but may not be suitable for beginner I ครับ.

This was successful because the ROM. Most with mrtoto tool: Multi devices support. In all credits for troops to cook. Mrtoto. :. Excellent ROM tools Developer Our.

Thank you.

-. Doctor, you Pee pee. ครับ to help all along.

- Bepe tools.

- Your teachers for how Kwanchai fix bt & OEM.

- AndrewSh. from Xdev ..

- Mwang, boomer & DFT.

- Alfonso.

-. pdamobiz.com. Knowledge of learning endless. A generous place.

- Mobiz Rom Staff support and guide you for a long time ago.

-. thank you for all the ROM and to use various feedback ครับ.

This view looks the same ROM ครับ.

The first page comes up, but I finished it ครับ. To custom. Many very much, some people may ask the Windows Mobile 6.1 or blank, blank ครับ Disable Chome it if I like it open itself ครับ the S2P you have to press the s2p. settings before I ครับ to register before using a stupid John Ball childless Enter fans no sex no fans enter the two put any name ครับ.

ThrottleLockScreen enabled in Tools ครับ I customized the many secret code itself ครับ I. enough to press the unlock menu below my place to call it a bug from a ROM itself.

AtHome is a strange color squares N0 items otherwise it is Easy Laucher ครับ นั่นเอง Jim left blank the screen. Then to select the program itself. Held down as you like ครับ first try to see itself ครับ.

23130L-12_2ZDD2.jpg23130L-02_7B3ZF.jpg

23130L-07_3CCFD.jpg23130L-05_84E29.jpg

Download Links

Beta 1 http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...5.3.8_Beta1.rar

Beta 2 http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...5.3.8_Beta2.rar

This set of three pictures I have in Beta2 maintain your Start Menu is a fine line some single WM7 If any provision of interest try Apps ครับ I like your original Beta 1 ครับ I see.

SUMMARY Delete.

1. Ringtone, VDO and picture samples almost all

2. Welcome Center.

3. NetCF 2.0.

4. Transcriber.

5. Fonts former all

6. Rgu files all

7. Dsm file almost all

Add.

1. Thai Fonts.

2. NetCF 3.5.

3. Modaco nodata.

4. psShutXP.

5. Spb Screenshot.

6. RegEdit.

7. Favorite Hacking.

8. Media Album.

9. Set blutooth on topbar.

10. AudioMan.

11. FNG KB. <<<Thank you. GuEng & Reversehead.

12. Bla Bla Bla ..

Default Settings.

1. Close asked Certificate.

2. Close Errors Report.

Thank you.

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer. the developer tools to make ROM.

mrtoto: MVP last year 2008 recently. PDAMobiz Member of the year's MVP 2,008th announced.

And thanks. PDAMobiz all Cookers ROM.

List PDAMobiz ROM Staff.

hong2101, Dr. pee, chan, ruchonburi, mrtoto, Marut, undetect, kaew1995, keng1111,.

pawaj, dheewatara-s, tee +, jatekung, yodrak, Som7128, abdul3230, Khuanchai, wasan007,.

greendoor, Teeh, Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi, belt001, xtraart, sak99s, kornp, somphon_r, obi-wan,.

Bordintoon, Happyman, xenon_art, IamX, doydoy9, Macman1989, draran, goofywasun,.

b_saebae, grids, svmobile, mrQer, benzo, NKLeng.

WARNING:. The ups ROM ROM with all the risks. May cause irreparable damage and the cooked ROM and the presenter will not be responsible if any damage to your computer. Please read and study how to ensure first-up ROM.

If you have trouble up and use ROM leaders to be borne by all

If someone would like to continue getting the posts and roms from PDA mobiz then please message me and i will give you my login details. I Am leaving Modaco and going back to XDA dev as i have moved onto Android. I have learned a lot from this community and hopefully passed some of my knowledge on. I have a great respect for all the chefs on here but its starting to look like Winmo is going to die the death before windows phone 7 hits the streets

Edited by woody2k

Guest bdello
ROM.:. Simple Rom. Omnia. WM6.5.3. Build 23132.5.3.8 (COM3). beta1. (21/8/2010).

If someone would like to continue getting the posts and roms from PDA mobiz then please message me and i will give you my login details. I Am leaving Modaco and going back to XDA dev as i have moved onto Android. I have learned a lot from this community and hopefully passed some of my knowledge on. I have a great respect for all the chefs on here but its starting to look like Winmo is going to die the death before windows phone 7 hits the streets

i will be graetfull if you can give me your login details for pda mobiz think's again :huh:

New i900 Omnia ROM ครับ again after missing time. Because the journey through this ครับ. Climate change Than is not the body adjust the illness is a nice rain. Each health care noi na krap. Especially elderly people (our own).

Today I propose a new ROM ครับ. But looks are very ordinary. Use a simple focus. Remove it before ครับ. Retro seems to return to the same period it WM 5.0 ROM, so this may not be suitable for new generation นัก or disfavor. But may be desirable as the old generation to I 55.

The Core OS from a new line Com3 Build 23132.5.3.8 Most customized slightly by adding a Lock Screen, and plus Hero Style Throttle LockScreen such as the Ye Old Beta ครับ it. But just never try. Lock screen that very well. Together they secretly like to view. Try as a password. port. to apply. i900. OMNIA. section. Core SYS / XIP from DFT. Customizing a UI to a traditional UI Today page R.. Contact Trial. Life is not long I ครับ. But long enough to test Because home OMNIA ROM change frequently. If you doubt it easy to provide each purchase I ครับ.

ROM is ideal for those who love test And you who like the exotic ครับ but may not be suitable for beginner I ครับ.

This was successful because the ROM. Most with mrtoto tool: Multi devices support. In all credits for troops to cook. Mrtoto. :. Excellent ROM tools Developer Our.

Thank you.

-. Doctor, you Pee pee. ครับ to help all along.

- Bepe tools.

- Your teachers for how Kwanchai fix bt & OEM.

- AndrewSh. from Xdev ..

- Mwang, boomer & DFT.

- Alfonso.

-. pdamobiz.com. Knowledge of learning endless. A generous place.

- Mobiz Rom Staff support and guide you for a long time ago.

-. thank you for all the ROM and to use various feedback ครับ.

This view looks the same ROM ครับ.

The first page comes up, but I finished it ครับ. To custom. Many very much, some people may ask the Windows Mobile 6.1 or blank, blank ครับ Disable Chome it if I like it open itself ครับ the S2P you have to press the s2p. settings before I ครับ to register before using a stupid John Ball childless Enter fans no sex no fans enter the two put any name ครับ.

ThrottleLockScreen enabled in Tools ครับ I customized the many secret code itself ครับ I. enough to press the unlock menu below my place to call it a bug from a ROM itself.

AtHome is a strange color squares N0 items otherwise it is Easy Laucher ครับ นั่นเอง Jim left blank the screen. Then to select the program itself. Held down as you like ครับ first try to see itself ครับ.

23130L-12_2ZDD2.jpg23130L-02_7B3ZF.jpg

23130L-07_3CCFD.jpg23130L-05_84E29.jpg

Download Links

Beta 1 http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...5.3.8_Beta1.rar

Beta 2 http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PD...5.3.8_Beta2.rar

This set of three pictures I have in Beta2 maintain your Start Menu is a fine line some single WM7 If any provision of interest try Apps ครับ I like your original Beta 1 ครับ I see.

SUMMARY Delete.

1. Ringtone, VDO and picture samples almost all

2. Welcome Center.

3. NetCF 2.0.

4. Transcriber.

5. Fonts former all

6. Rgu files all

7. Dsm file almost all

Add.

1. Thai Fonts.

2. NetCF 3.5.

3. Modaco nodata.

4. psShutXP.

5. Spb Screenshot.

6. RegEdit.

7. Favorite Hacking.

8. Media Album.

9. Set blutooth on topbar.

10. AudioMan.

11. FNG KB. <<<Thank you. GuEng & Reversehead.

12. Bla Bla Bla ..

Default Settings.

1. Close asked Certificate.

2. Close Errors Report.

Thank you.

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer. the developer tools to make ROM.

mrtoto: MVP last year 2008 recently. PDAMobiz Member of the year's MVP 2,008th announced.

And thanks. PDAMobiz all Cookers ROM.

List PDAMobiz ROM Staff.

hong2101, Dr. pee, chan, ruchonburi, mrtoto, Marut, undetect, kaew1995, keng1111,.

pawaj, dheewatara-s, tee +, jatekung, yodrak, Som7128, abdul3230, Khuanchai, wasan007,.

greendoor, Teeh, Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi, belt001, xtraart, sak99s, kornp, somphon_r, obi-wan,.

Bordintoon, Happyman, xenon_art, IamX, doydoy9, Macman1989, draran, goofywasun,.

b_saebae, grids, svmobile, mrQer, benzo, NKLeng.

WARNING:. The ups ROM ROM with all the risks. May cause irreparable damage and the cooked ROM and the presenter will not be responsible if any damage to your computer. Please read and study how to ensure first-up ROM.

If you have trouble up and use ROM leaders to be borne by all

Hii,

I would like to have login details

Thanks

I need download link of pdhee's rom mentioned below which is prepared without using M2D.

"Simple Rom Omnia WM6.5.3 Build 23132.5.3.8 (Com3) beta1 (21/08/2010)"

Regards,

Guest mtsouk