M2D ROM - Storm - CF03 - V2.0

Guest Rob Storm

Guest cmalone

ok, flashed. will answer my own questions.

yes-internet sharing is included

nice keyboard and keypad-see pics below

nice lockscreen with notifications-see pics

it's very fast and no other changes are needed. thanks storm

stormkeyboard.jpgstormkeypad.jpgstormmissedcall.jpgstormmissedcallbutton.jpgstormmissedtext.jpg

Guest Rob Storm
Does M2D work in Landscape mode? If so, I may consider it rather than using Mobile Shell.

And what's the memory usage of M2D?

Does not work well with Landscape mode.

XDA_UC is that something new you added in your rom?? :)

If it is new to your rom's do you see carrying it forward to any of your new rom's developed ?

Thank for the new version :)

:) :)

Guest Rob Storm
XDA_UC is that something new you added in your rom?? :)

If it is new to your rom's do you see carrying it forward to any of your new rom's developed ?

Thank for the new version :)

:) :)

I've used it in the past. If the majority of users like it, I will start including it in all ROMS.

Does not work well with Landscape mode.

Rob, when you say it doesn' work well, what does that mean? Distorted? Work at all? Is it even readable? Can you post an image so I can see what it does look like in Landscape?

Thx.

P.S. Your 23518 ROM is great! :)

Guest JonathanIF

I love the ROM, but I am having one problem. Everytime I select a song in the music player it only plays the first few seconds of the song and then stops. Any ideas?

I can't seem to get the internet tab to work now on the newest build.

Common with m2d. it relies on opera 9 being installed to work out of the box. Just install the latest opera and edit the default browser using M2DC. You can also get your favorites to show on the internet tab by typing "opera:config" into the address bar and change the application path to point to where m2d looks for bookmarks.

Guest Rob Storm
is there a fix for the landscape issue - what is the issue any way?

thanks

Landscape looks like crap! Not sure if I can get it right but am working on it.

Common with m2d. it relies on opera 9 being installed to work out of the box. Just install the latest opera and edit the default browser using M2DC. You can also get your favorites to show on the internet tab by typing "opera:config" into the address bar and change the application path to point to where m2d looks for bookmarks.

Actaully you can change the default browser using the m2dc application that is cooked in to 1.1.

unrelated but the photo tab wont display any of the pictures even when i set my favorite album. any way to fix this.

Edited by Raakam

Guest Spirits Keeper
unrelated but the photo tab wont display any of the pictures even when i set my favorite album.

I am having the same issue with this ROM. I have just added the album program to my launch tab and dropped the photo tab all together. Would love to have a fix to this, but I am using the ROM just fine.