M2D ROM - Storm - CF03 - V2.0

Guest Rob Storm

Guest Vudugan
Hello Everyone,

Great rom but I have a slight problem that is really annoying me. When I go to click or choose something it picks something else so I thought maybe my screen alignment is out of sync so I did screen alignment and it just keeps on going on and on and on it never ends and never says screen aligned. I was curious if anyone else had that problem and if it is fixable? I notice it the most in opera/ie and on the dialer when typing in numbers.

Had the problem back in Oct or so. Took it in to VZW and they shipped me a new one...

At the VZW store they talked with a tech.. tried over and over to hard reset with the lil pin hole on top of phone and holding the call and end key( like I did before I gave in and went to VZW) then we played on the thier phone with customer service til they finally gave in and said we will ship yah a new phone..

Guest thedeathofme

Hey Rob... or anyone else

Know where I can get M2Dtp?

Adds icons to the today page for M2D

Side note: I've been having issues with lossing my GPS signal using iGO8 lately, and also my data connection dropping off for no apparent reason, any thoughts?

Thanks

Hey Rob... or anyone else

Know where I can get M2Dtp?

Adds icons to the today page for M2D

Side note: I've been having issues with lossing my GPS signal using iGO8 lately, and also my data connection dropping off for no apparent reason, any thoughts?

Thanks

M2Dtp info site I found

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/296866/...torial/page/20/

:) B)

Edited by kdkinc

Guest thedeathofme

Opens up in Russian. How can I get it to change to english? I tried restarting the phone after install, didn't work.

Edited by thedeathofme

Opens up in Russian. How can I get it to change to english? I tried restarting the phone after install, didn't work.

I didn't notice the Russian at the time... Can you delete any reference to the link I gave you on your past post.

I hope I didn't cause you a problem other than a delete a wrong language program. :) B)

:D B)

Guest thedeathofme
I didn't notice the Russian at the time... Can you delete any reference to the link I gave you on your past post.

I hope I didn't cause you a problem other than a delete a wrong language program. :) B)

:D B)

Hey, no worries... thanks for looking it up for me. I have bigger issues right now with my GPS not working most of the time. Not sure if it's ROM specific or if I have to look elsewhere. Both Google maps and iGO8 have problems locking on a satellite.

Hey, no worries... thanks for looking it up for me. I have bigger issues right now with my GPS not working most of the time. Not sure if it's ROM specific or if I have to look elsewhere. Both Google maps and iGO8 have problems locking on a satellite.

I've heard of Igo8 but have never used it, I use a gps program called "Tracky" (www.trackthisout.com.) I can run google map at the same time.

Maybe that might fill your purpose for a gps program....

:) B)

Guest thedeathofme
I've heard of Igo8 but have never used it, I use a gps program called "Tracky" (www.trackthisout.com.) I can run google map at the same time.

Maybe that might fill your purpose for a gps program....

;) :D

I don't know... Although I love it, I've still been having many issues with this ROM lately.

GPS not locking or dropping out

Data signal dropping out

phone locks up, have to remove battery

While on standby with the backlight out, sometimes it just freezes that way and I have to remove the battery to reboot.

Maybe it's something else causing all this, but I really don't think so.

Hey Rob! Any updates on this one anytime soon?

Guest Pearl Jam
I am having the same issue with this ROM. I have just added the album program to my launch tab and dropped the photo tab all together. Would love to have a fix to this, but I am using the ROM just fine.

Anyone ever find a fix for the photo tab??? I would love for it to work and I have had other roms where this worked fine.

Thanks so much

1st Post updated with Version 2 (23529). The only issue I have not been able to fix yet is the photo tab. I am working on it though.

Have some related info on your other thread.

Hope it helps.

Guest thekevster
1st Post updated with Version 2 (23529). The only issue I have not been able to fix yet is the photo tab. I am working on it though.

you should see if waremike can help you out with the photo tab. his latest m2d releases have had it working.

Guest thedeathofme

Hey... thought you gave up on this one ;)

Flashed to version 2 this morning. Working well so far, CM Internet Sharing is running smoothly and a couple other issues I had from the last build seem to be better now too. Hope the GPS is more stable as well. I see you also added some other goodies... nice work Rob!

Thanks

Guest thedeathofme

Rob, quick question...

Any plans to work on a WM7 rom for the i910 in the future?

I'm happy with your work so far and you seem to be one of the last chefs still cooking for i910 that are left, so just wanted to see if you planed to tackle it when it's released.

Something to look forward to ;)

Rob,

Is the latest version of your M2D ROM (529) working in Landscape mode? Or does it still have issues?

/Chimp

The MD2 slide bar disappears in landscape also the background doesn't fill the hole landscape page.

I don't use landscape much but that all I noticed in a 3 minute test.

Camera works only in one landscape position.

Hope it helps

Edited by kdkinc

The MD2 slide bar disappears in landscape also the background doesn't fill the hole landscape page.

I don't use landscape much but that all I noticed in a 3 minute test.

Camera works only in one landscape position.

Hope it helps

M2D2 does not have great support for landscape. Check out my theme which I believe has about the best support for landscape your gonna get

http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php?topic=1330.0

Guest gorf1000
Hello Everyone,

Great rom but I have a slight problem that is really annoying me. When I go to click or choose something it picks something else so I thought maybe my screen alignment is out of sync so I did screen alignment and it just keeps on going on and on and on it never ends and never says screen aligned. I was curious if anyone else had that problem and if it is fixable? I notice it the most in opera/ie and on the dialer when typing in numbers.

I've been dealing with the same problem. I've tried hard resetting but I still cannot realign the screen. I know the screen is setup to be able to hit something while seeing it, but it drives me nuts. Any way to get the screen aligned?

Oh, and I'm running the latest 23529 load.

Edited by gorf1000

I've been dealing with the same problem. I've tried hard resetting but I still cannot realign the screen. I know the screen is setup to be able to hit something while seeing it, but it drives me nuts. Any way to get the screen aligned?

Oh, and I'm running the latest 23529 load.

Do a google on "screen digitizer" issues also on this site it may be the issue your having.

Does it happen with other roms?