M2D ROM - Storm - CF03 - V2.0

Guest Rob Storm

Guest MotoShane
1 question though, is there a simple way to get the flashlight back working? I tried going into the settings, and told it to activate upon holding the vol down button, but it didn't turn on. It's just a handy feature, and actually have needed a few times lately. LOL

I think that only works from the samsung main screen. There is a flashlight program out there that you can install that does the same thing. I found a copy of it here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56731&page=2

Guest dmcnado

@Rob Storm

Which kitchen are you using to cook your roms? I have been using both wozzers and visual kitchen, with differing results. Just wondered what you are using. Thanks!

Guest dragracekid

This is a very nice rom although there is one problem. im having an issue with the data connection not staying connected for more than a few seconds has anyone had the problem?

Guest LordSith
This is a very nice rom although there is one problem. im having an issue with the data connection not staying connected for more than a few seconds has anyone had the problem?

I stay connected, but it kind of just hangs there sometimes. I just tell it to disconnect, then retry whatever it is I'm trying to do. Then it will reconnect and send or receive or whatever. Doesn't happen too often, but occasionally.

Guest thedeathofme
Photo tab now working! Working on finishing a new ROM. 23534 with the updated IE from 28230. This new ROM will also seamlessly allow you to switch between the Titanium and TouchFlo interfaces.

:D

Any updates? thanks

Guest dragracekid
I stay connected, but it kind of just hangs there sometimes. I just tell it to disconnect, then retry whatever it is I'm trying to do. Then it will reconnect and send or receive or whatever. Doesn't happen too often, but occasionally.

yeah for me it doesnt auto connect and when i try to turn it on it just turns on a few seconds after before i can sync or anything

Guest jbr05ki

Can anyone please help me with this? My apps close automatically. How do I keep them on? I turned off all the power saving options and yet programs still shut off on their own. Is it cuz of the ROM?

Can anyone please help me with this? My apps close automatically. How do I keep them on? I turned off all the power saving options and yet programs still shut off on their own. Is it cuz of the ROM?

The Showcase task manager suite is cooked in and by default it automatically turns an X into a close.

You have 2 choices 1) press and hold the X for a second or 2 and it will not close the app or 2) Go into the registry and find the entries for showcase and there is an option to reverse the behavior. There is no settings app for this version it is all in the registry.

Guest jbr05ki

I know where that one it. There is supposed to be another Input Settings option in Settings > Personal > Input.

It's not there on this ROM. I need it to activate Touchpal.

It was in front of me so I could not see it

Start>Its black key board Icon "Default input"

:( :(

Guest jbr05ki
The Showcase task manager suite is cooked in and by default it automatically turns an X into a close.

You have 2 choices 1) press and hold the X for a second or 2 and it will not close the app or 2) Go into the registry and find the entries for showcase and there is an option to reverse the behavior. There is no settings app for this version it is all in the registry.

Cool I'll give it a try. Thanks!!

Edited by jbr05ki

I know where that one it. There is supposed to be another Input Settings option in Settings > Personal > Input.

It's not there on this ROM. I need it to activate Touchpal.

What about when the keyboard symbol appears at the bottom, middle of screen.

press the icon for a few seconds a selector pops up .

Guest jbr05ki
What about when the keyboard symbol appears at the bottom, middle of screen.

press the icon for a few seconds a selector pops up .

The only way to get to the Touchpal and Swype settings is through that menu.

Guest gayflag

my gps isnt working with this rom. Google maps says low signal retry? Repeatedly. I was running the last rom from evidence_r and gps did work, but now it doesnt seem to.

Not sure whats up with it, does anyone else have the same experience?

my gps isnt working with this rom. Google maps says low signal retry? Repeatedly. I was running the last rom from evidence_r and gps did work, but now it doesnt seem to.

Not sure whats up with it, does anyone else have the same experience?

I have always had response withe the gps with this rom...

When I first flash I:

Load Google maps newest version ( 4.0 ) on to :My Storage" (not card).

Fix phone "setting" GPS option.

Go outside first fix about 45 seconds.

Maybe you have to delete google map and DW a new version and reload.

I'm sure you have done all this but maybe its somthing simple.Hope it helps. :(

Guest gayflag

I got it working. Maybe bad weather last night was in the way. I hard reset, and loaded the new Gmaps and got a lock in a couple minutes.

I had installed this gps fix thing http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...-lock-time-fix/

I didnt install it after hard reset, and i got a lock. Does this gps fix do anything worth while? should i bother installing it?

Edited by gayflag

I got it working. Maybe bad weather last night was in the way. I hard reset, and loaded the new Gmaps and got a lock in a couple minutes.

I had installed this gps fix thing http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...-lock-time-fix/

I didnt install it after hard reset, and i got a lock. Does this gps fix do anything worth while? should i bother installing it?

I have never used it :(

first lock always takes the longest.

Remember its only a i910...I have a Android in my distance... sites :( :(

THANK YOU Rob For the great Roms :( :(

Thank You also To Lioryte & Waremike for addition infomation and Rom's.

Due to i910 issues :( their giving me a O2. :(

Thanks to everyone that "post" it really made the i910 a phone...