no plans for WaveSecure update.zip*

Guest shenye

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shenshang

then again, because of lifehacker, loads of people may have installed it which would have fudged up the back-end servers as well as the site server =\

then again, because of lifehacker, loads of people may have installed it which would have fudged up the back-end servers as well as the site server =\

Fair do's there. :) It would be interesting to know if this was the cause... (Just thinking that the 31/Jan deadline for free lifetime account is now starting to 'loom', so it might get a bit of press yet!) I'm sure this will be good for their brand name, though.

Guest shenshang

Hmm..I just had a brilliant idea on how to update WaveSecure...they could have over the air updates and if you tick a "Root User" box, it will automatically install the update to the system/app folder...and if not, data/app as usual...

Hmm..I just had a brilliant idea on how to update WaveSecure...they could have over the air updates and if you tick a "Root User" box, it will automatically install the update to the system/app folder...and if not, data/app as usual...

Hmmm. Interesting concept. Can I butt in, and maybe postulate that the app could detect its current running location. Then, as you said, if in system, use a method like root explorer or similar apps, and take root permissions to cp the new apk.

I would love something automated like that :) Nice idea, shenshang :)