[Theme] SHKvBLK for MCR ROMs: 11/02/2010

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
Stunning as usual!!!

Makes me want to trade my Omnia is for a Hero :D . Heard so many good things about it and this just makes it more attractive :D . Well done mate, looks sick!!

Do it!!

Not as easy to cook for, but its more rewarding....

Good to see u over here in Android world!

Catch u soon. Hope u good and family too :lol:

Guest shokka9
I see that the Update.zip link is taken down.

Is there any plans of still doing one?

Metamorph has done nothing but screwing up my phone when I tried it. Never touching that pile of junk again.

Yeah, i will do the update at some point, but it will probably be on a different theme.

The issue is, that Paul odex'ed the apk's in the latest builds, so when you apply the update.zip, it gives errors. And i am not de-odex-ing apk's just for a theme :D

Metamorph is ok, i havent had it screw my phone up, but i have had it do some crazy stuffs.

If you follow my installation guide in post 3, it should be ok.

I wanna get my website up, so work has stopped.

If anyone wants to make the update.zip themselves, feel free.

hi shokka9 best theme of the world award goes to u

please tell me one thing though my screen appears to be mind of its own it slides only to the right on its own, while in programs the link appear to be selected without even touching it!!

have u done something to inherent ROM as it appears to be faster way much faster, please enlighten me on these issues!!

Guest CitizenLee

I just tried to install this theme but get the following error when opening Metamorph:

"Metamorph with not run without an SDcard"

The SDcard is definitely working however as I can browse my photos and files using other apps, and when I plug the phone into my PC it picks it up fine too.

I tried uninstalling Metamorph and then installing again but no joy.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be and how I can fix it?

I've used Metamorph before with no issues.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest shokka9

Sorry CitizenLee, i never encountered that one. (unless i am still connected to my PC :D).

This Metamorph is not very reliable.

I am really busy with my website....i need to finish it.....so the update.zip will probably never come :D

Not on the current firmwares....i am also waiting for 2.1 update to start re-theming the OS and to make my own ROMs....

Laters

Guest CitizenLee
Sorry CitizenLee, i never encountered that one. (unless i am still connected to my PC :D).

This Metamorph is not very reliable.

I am really busy with my website....i need to finish it.....so the update.zip will probably never come :lol:

Not on the current firmwares....i am also waiting for 2.1 update to start re-theming the OS and to make my own ROMs....

Laters

I don't think the problem is with your theme mate, as it wont even let me get to the point where I choose what theme I want to install.

I start Metamorph, it asks to perform it's standard checks and then that's when it exits with the error message above.

I'll try another SD when I get home tonight as I have a few of them spare from NDS flash cards etc.

Cheers :D

Guest kingkeld
Yeah, i will do the update at some point, but it will probably be on a different theme.

The issue is, that Paul odex'ed the apk's in the latest builds, so when you apply the update.zip, it gives errors. And i am not de-odex-ing apk's just for a theme :D

Metamorph is ok, i havent had it screw my phone up, but i have had it do some crazy stuffs.

If you follow my installation guide in post 3, it should be ok.

I wanna get my website up, so work has stopped.

If anyone wants to make the update.zip themselves, feel free.

Nah, I will skip then. Too bad. I was really looking forward to this. Not gonna mess with Metamorph. Just not worth it.

Guest shokka9
Nah, I will skip then. Too bad. I was really looking forward to this. Not gonna mess with Metamorph. Just not worth it.

If i manage to have enough time, then i will try to get one out. But its not as easy as it should be.

odex apk's...... I can de-odex them, but for a theme, that will be outdated when the newer firmware comes out??

I don't think so.

I just wanted to get something out there, to show that i can do it. So expect more in the future bro.

Don't worry, there will be nicer ones also to come!

Guest kman123

I installed the theme, and it seems to be fine, except it says that my sdcard is damaged and i need to reformat.

thankfully i can access the sdcard from the computer and am going to copy everything to the computer, and then reformat it. will this solve it or does someone else have a better idea?

i realise that metamorph probably shouldnt affect the sdcard, but installing this theme is the only thing which could have caused it as far as i know.

thanks for any help

UPDATE:

I reformatted the card and it works now. I dont know if the sd card messed up due to installing the theme/metamorph or what, but after a long while of copying the data to my pc, its fixed now.

however, the theme is cool, thanks for the hard work.

Edited by kman123