Themes and LockScreens for the i9x0

Guest lioryte

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Hey, fellas... I just wonna make this kind of my personal LockScreen:

lockscreenlfclock.jpglockscreenlfcunlockc.jpg

Can any of you help me on this?

EDIT:

For those who wonna help me, few details...

A) I want only these 3 extra notifications bellow.

<_< The slide-buttons I want to be left and sliding to the right (to unlock).

C) How can I set a specific font for the clock (like I used in these images)?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dreko

hi lioryte.. i am using pdhee's m2d rom and i want to use the left softkey on screen for lockscreen but i cant find the .exe file on windows..can u help me please.

Guest Hanusch
hi lioryte.. i am using pdhee's m2d rom and i want to use the left softkey on screen for lockscreen but i cant find the .exe file on windows..can u help me please.

Why do not use the call button ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest avarrous
DJ Pete from pocketpc.ch was kind enough to grant me permission to modify his WVGA lockscreen for our Omnias.

Here's the WQVGA version of his Sense lockscreen, with a few things repositioned and tweaked.

SenseLS.png

Thank for your share Ock ...

Guest zanix
DJ Pete from pocketpc.ch was kind enough to grant me permission to modify his WVGA lockscreen for our Omnias.

Here's the WQVGA version of his Sense lockscreen, with a few things repositioned and tweaked.

Looks great! Now I gotta see how it looks on my phone.

Guest madmurdo

Huge problem!

I recently downloaded and installed the cab which sets the lock screen back to default, as i had a horrible lock screen cooked in. However, on reboot all i get is my wallpaper - nothing loads! What can i do???

Thanks!

Screen01.bmp

Guest MaoRba

SenseLS.png

I love your wallpaper can you share ?

Guest wilkolak

Does anybody know whether it's possible to add network operator name to the lock screen theme.

Or maybe there is a chance to copy some files from 28230 build where operator name is by default when screen is locked.

Thanks

Just ported two more lockscreens to our Omnias. Made some tweaks to correct some alignment etc.

Credits to DJ Pete and Cendaryn for their excellent work!

GT Lock by DJ Pete

If you prefer another (light-coloured) background, copy and overwrite the lockscreenP.png file inside \Windows

GTLock.Png

MyMetroLock by Cendaryn

To display a small custom photo, copy a png file (60 x 60 pixels) named user.png into \Windows (preferably before installing the cab)

MyMetro.Png

DJ_Pete_GT_Lock__wqvga_.cab

MyMetroLock__wqvga_.cab

Guest PayAndCry
Just ported two more lockscreens to our Omnias. Made some tweaks to correct some alignment etc.

GT Lock by DJ Pete

If you prefer another (light-coloured) background, copy and overwrite the lockscreenP.png file inside \Windows

GTLock.Png

MyMetroLock by Cendaryn

To display a small custom photo, copy a png file (60 x 60 pixels) named user.png into \Windows (preferably before installing the cab)

MyMetro.Png

You are Awesomee!!!! I really wanted one of them ;)

Guest raynmay

GT Lock by DJ Pete

GTLock.Png

MyMetroLock by Cendaryn

MyMetro.Png

hi ock, great that you help to port this lock screen. i am waiting for it haha

thx alottt ;) ;)

Guest Salubri

GT Lock by DJ Pete

GTLock.Png

MyMetroLock by Cendaryn

MyMetro.Png

I took a peak at DJ Pete's lock screens and I really like this one:

http://www.pocketpc.ch/attachments/htc-hd2...v2.0-mid-2.jpeg

Is there a chance that you might port this one as well ock?? ;)

Edited by Salubri

Guest zanix
Hi OCK i make WP7 loscreen in white , but tell me how to edit Clock and Tasks in black pls ?

<Text ID="TimeText" Left="5" Width="235" Top="-1" Height="80" FontFamily="Zegoe Light - U" FontSize="65" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0" >

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>

</Text>

<Text ID="AMPMText" Top="10" Left="180" Width="40" Height="20" FontFamily="Zegoe Light - U" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Top" Opacity="1.0" >

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

</Text>

<Text ID="DateText" Left="10" Top="74" Width="240" Height="25" FontFamily="Zegoe Light - U" FontSize="14" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0" >

</Text>

<Text ID="Subject" Left="5" Width="230" Height="20" FontFamily="Zegoe UI - U" FontSize="11" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Opacity="1.0" >

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFe19e00"/>

</Text>

<Text ID="Time" Left="5" Top="22" Width="230" Height="17" FontFamily="Zegoe UI - U" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0" >

</Text>

<Text ID="Location" Left="5" Top="36" Width="230" Height="15" FontFamily="Zegoe UI - U" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Opacity="1.0" >

</Text>
There are two colors for each set of text
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000"...
This is the color of the drop shadow
<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"...

This is the color of the actual text

If you want to get rid of the shadow, just remove the "TextOffsetDropBottomRight" line

Edited by zanix

Guest Hanusch

Thanks for reply...I try make new lockscreen today ;) / I love black lockscreens but some people here like white ...

Edited by Hanusch